Lefty pol shitposters

Why is it that Lefty pol brings politics into everything?

everyone who's waaay into politics (read: retards) do that. fuck those anons.

I mainly see regular Holla Forumsacks the one to bring up 'bigger hate this and jigger hate that's and 'muh IS differences and 'muh Hitler' and 'muh jews/ on threads on here
Theyre both equally as annoying
Seriously tho what does bringing up the bell curve contribute to a thread about a girl shoving cucumbers in her butthole?

you're the one who made this thread nigger

even IRL I can't bring up things like Idiocracy without `Trump is like the president in that movie!!`

they're like evangelicals, aren't they?

I just wanted to murder a thread, I have succeeded. debates me

Most leftypol posters are from reddit when those idiots advertised there so they don't understand chan etiquette.
There's not as many of them as you think since they use a lot of bots to bump their user numbers (This was exposed when Holla Forums was hacked and their BO was revealed to be a cross dressing beaner)

Yeah this is true, unfortunately they try to derail every non political topic they can.

Its funny because all Holla Forums does is bitch and whine about how Holla Forums brings politics into everything while simultaneously derailing threads into irrelevant shitfests about how everyone should believe exactly what they believe without even providing anything that substantial, and only telling everybody to "read a book".

All Holla Forums does is call a black person a nigger, or a jew a kike, and thats that.

Get out of here you alt-centrist scum

dem assblasted libs bwai! SHABBAH BUH SHABBAH

All me

>hey guize I'm gonna go around spraypainting leftist memes XD join me in the Action Front!

I JUST WANNA SHITPOST ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE MY JOB WITHOUT REDDITORS AND CHANOLOGY REJECTS TRYING TO INFECT OTHER PEOPLE WITH THEIR CANCER
FUCK

Men are expected to reach certain standards, one of which is to take on a woman and have kids. A man breaking that standard is considered by some people, and arguably society as a whole, as less of a man. He's considered even less if he ditches his social obligation to be with another man instead.

For two men to risk throwing away their pride, respect, and masculinity just to be with together shows that they truly love each other. Straight relationships simply don't require that much risk and commitment.

Men have been at war with each other since the dawn of time figuring out how to control each other. But the most effective way of taking possession of a man, both physically and psychologically, is to overpower him in the bedroom, not on the battlefield.

I blame BO and her "hey, I want massive traffic, we should try to do what Holla Forums does and get people from reddit". I have tried to strategically post gore in some reddit infested threads, but I need help, even mods are not deleting it when they see that thread is pure cancer.

you're doing god's work.

oh please nigger, advertisement never really worked, people are coming to Holla Forums when their political forum goes full tumblr, either from reddit when their mods started banning people for being "ableist scum" or Holla Forums when is imkapfy on her period. We are just old Holla Forums with a little more red posters at this point.

I'm sure some of you are alright but there's a lot of you fuckers derailing threads

Dubs speak the truth.

I'd say both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are where most of the new users to Holla Forums come from.
Ironically, both claim to be the "true chan culture" I was going to say Holla Forums mainly, until showed up.

I can believe that. I never hear of people finding Holla Forums or /tg/ through other websites.

Prove it nigger.

that's pretty rude, exactly what I would expect from Lefty pol

We need a normalfag political forum (phpBB/UBB/etc) and a blogging service (Democratic Underground/DailyKos/etc), controlled by Holla Forums. The DMFCP NSABook group is a start, but we need something unlikely to be shut down or coopted by SJWs to dump all the normalfag refugees in.

I only want to secure the existence of my people. Holla Forums hates that.

Why? Because they literally have nothing else. Every other part of their lives is an utter shambles, they tend to be either trannies, cucks or both. Their one hope is that maybe one day their special brand of communism will take over and give them an easy life rather than collapsing in flames.

That is all they have and they refuse to take a look in the mirror so they can figure out how to fix their shit.

You fucked up.

what's worse is when they pretend to be Holla Forums it's so fucking obvious its painful

so you're saying that Holla Forums isn't bringing up politics?
i might actually agree considering it's really just incoherent retarded rantings with an autistic focus on identity issues.

Are you doing anything IRL? Shitposting on the internet isn't going to have any real results you know.

Fuck all Holla Forums boards. They're all cancer. All these people do is demoralise.

The trick will be, when the population flips, ensuring that Holla Forums aren't such unbearable single-minded faggots on every other board.

Also, that Holla Forums itself doesn't become an absolutely rulecucked, overmodded torture chamber like 8/pol/. The current spate of bannings over "imperialism" by the tankie BO against the (mostly anarchist) board population isn't a good sign.

This thread needs some more triggering…

Moar? OK, sure… only because dysnomia is forcing me to.

kill yourself you right wing pedonazifaggot

cute asf.

t. Holla Forums

MAXIMUM TRIGGERING

The only ones who get triggered by political talk are the ones who know their opinion is wrong.
This isn't only true for politics, it's true for opinions in general. It's just that a much bigger than usual portion of people is wrong when it comes to politics.

Political obsession is the only way they think they can compensate for their lack of character.

This.

Everything that is not explicitly pro-Hitler and pro-non-White Genocide is ultimately subject to marxist, aka SJW, subversion.

Welcome to Holla Forums's creation, my dude.

Holla Forums is full of kids and fags from reddit

Priceless.

This is why no one takes you guys seriously

Kill yourself

/christian/ is that you? When are you going to stop false-flagging Holla Forums with your subversive terms?

Holla Forums tends to bring politics into things, then Holla Forums usually responds and Holla Forums usually goes to create another thread to whine about Holla Forums bringing up politics and shitting up the board
Say what you want but Holla Forums-posters usually tend to be pretty cool and know to assimilate to boards, except for the occasional autist, who's usually so bad he might be a false-flagger.

Pretty much this and unlike Holla Forums they actually have memes

This all does make a whole lot of sense since I've been seeing a whole lot of rulefags on Holla Forums that want Holla Forums to become like a r/gaming clone.

I don't give a fuck. Once again, all they do is demoralise and derail.

There was a pic floating around during early 8/v/ when people were being retards about whether the board should be rulecucked or not rulecucked. I wish I had saved it but looking at it now anyone would figure out the people not wanting rulecuckery were right.

aren't you, a Holla Forumslack, the one makin this political thread? You sound mighty hypocritical to me.

Maybe instead of replacing one cancer with another, we can just, you know, skip the cancer entirely.

Does anyone on Holla Forums have this pic of what he's talking about. I'm really interested in that.

OP is a fag

This isn't actually happening. Everyone who disagrees with Holla Forums is being labeled "Holla Forums" by Holla Forumsacks patrolling Holla Forums. It's pretty fucking pathetic to be be honest.

DESPICABLE

Because they're literally retarded

And?

"If you're not Holla Forums, you're /leftpol/."

Fuck that. Both of you suck, but only one of you isn't raiding other boards and calling everyone else who doesn't agree with them the other.

Do you still think this is an isolated problem you faggot?