BLM Terrorists attack YT while shouting "Black Lives Matter"

archive.is/LRGQg

why did you type YT in the subject field instead of white men?

Making fun of how other races refer to us, duh.

honestly can't wait until its open season tbh

You're right, I was going for a cheap lulz. Replacing it with "white men" would have had a stronger impact.

Why the fuck did they participate in this?

T R A I T O R S
R
A
I
T
O
R
S

The wiggers will go first

The wigger is a sick demented creature

Rap (((music)))

any of them that do more than light random shit on fire are probably paid agitators.

They want black people to like them.

It'll never happen, though.

If you live in a stand your ground state just keep a gun on yoh white wearing a all lives matter shirt. They attack you fight back

Just a peaceful protest, goyim.

White guys should be easy to find, especially in the bottom right corner.

Can't be too many antifa BLM types in bumfuck nowhere, Ohio.

absolutely despicable. betraying your own people.

fighting useful idiots is like wrestling a giant cactus

a lot things, mostly pointless

These traitors should hang.

Niggers and mongrels are so lazy that whites have to uphold the movement most of the time, maximum kek.

RACE TRAITORS

I'm "friends" with some leftists for lolz, and that's basically how the BLM movement operates. The self-hating white girls and guys and you-know-who are the ones who plan demonstrations, work out logistics, and provide food/water for the blacks. All the black ones do is yell and break things.

It took me a while to get that yt is pronounced like Y.T.

Put down the bong, Cheech

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others". - SJWs, Current Year

And you do nothing. Fuck you

do you at least listen in on their anarchocuckery and tip off the police in advance?

I expect this from the darkies but what could motivate those white niggers? Was bottom right caught in wrong crowd or did he participate?

kek

they are winos (white in name only)

(checked)

Tbf I put that shot away years ago and still did not understand. Typing "y.t." is pretty nigger tier.

Things that never happen, the cartoon

if only it were true.

he dindu

There's nothing pointless about an object covered in points. Pick a better analogy next time.

screencap > archive

easier to save.jpgs,

Oh man that was horseshit. Didn't they just take typical conservative viewpoints like being against gun control etc. , then label people with those views as "implicitly racist"?

First faggot looks like a kike. Last faggot looks like a slav (i.e. not white).

I'm honestly surprised the second and fourth faggots were not passed off as white. After all, shitspanics and dunecoons are "white" according to our govt.

What is YT

Why tea