New life starting now

New life starting now

what should I say to her?

just kys already

should i say that to her? or?

Ask her out ?

Cashiers are supposed to smile at everyone. That's part of their job. If you want to see if a girl is really interested in you, try going outside. Go to a social gathering and see if a girl smiles at you, then you may have a chance with her.

Armbars everywhere

Cur "Jizz in My Pants" video here

yea but one day I seen her in the street and she spoke to me when we walked past each other

what did she say?

she just said "hey" but it was kinda prolonged like "heyy" and she looked at me and smiled

lol. Yeah, that's how humans act. I recently passed a hot 9/10 blonde girl and said "Hey'" and she smiled back at me and said "hey" back. I didn't think that I could get with her afterwards because I am a creepy autist.

Wait a moment. The cashier girl at mc donalds that wore a disney pin and you wanted to take her to Disneyland? Is that you, OP?

Why are you doing this to yourself?

"Hey girl, are you a bank? Cause I'd like to make a certified G deposit in you."

if she's a thot-kind of person and implying you're alpha guy, choose 1
if you confident with your comedic style, choose 2 ==but for the love of god, don't overdo it==
if you're neither, choose 3 and 4, but don't go full anti-feminazi on option 4

still count as pussy

Follow her home and rape her

I strongly recommend OP answer this question.
It is of the utmost importance.

"Wanna come home with me and see my train collection?"
"You could say we could get something chugging"

You're a fucking idiot. You've already sabotaged your future.

Hope you enjoy when she turns out to be a psycho, ruins your life and you revert back to being a depressed, no-life NEET.

Bump because I know OP is lurking here and he should know that we know who he is. Or maybe he's not here anymore, he committed suicide after being rejected. Whatever.

"Hi I'm one of the 350 idiots who make a move on you every fucking day just because you smile at every fucking last one of us."