Need help Holla Forums

Need help Holla Forums
How to convince your 15 yo russian step sister to have sexy with you?
I don't speak the language

bean ze beniz

Tell her this and get ready for pussy.

Just did.
She looked at me silly and laughed at me a llittle like i was some retard.

That means she wants you but shes kinky so she will put on a fight. Make sure to be forceful.

sex is a universal language, bend her over

But that would be rape

This is the last day i'm alone with her in the hous so hurry up Holla Forums

not if she enjoys it, i'd say by the way you're talking about her that it's worse the risk

fuck her right in the pussy

sit with her real close and see what shes up to then try to make eye contact with her (looking from her eyes to her lips, this should tell her that you're interested and you'll most likely kiss, leading to sex. thank me later

That kind of situation already happend on
one night where we we're upstairs alone
on the bed while our parents were
downstairs in the kitchen drinking.
We were talking about music and shit and watching yt videos, was close to here
and made eye contact but nothing happend cause she's really intelligent and she knows i'm her step brother.

man you fucked up, you should have made the first move when there was that type of eye contact

you're now at the last resort, you'll have to tell her how you thought about kissing her that night when you made eye contact. Either that or sit and talk to her and see if that type of eye contact happens again, if it does kiss her.

don't wait for her to make the first move btw, look for the signs that she wants you to kiss her (looking from your eyes to lips, or even just smiling while staring at your eyes) and be a man

Take her… her screams will only excite you further… plus they will make your dad so hard for his own daughter, he will join in as well.

WHAT FIRST MOVE?!
Were you expecting to just out of nowhere touch her like some sex Predator?

it's a well known fact that if there is eye contact that is longer in time than the norm, she wants you to kiss her. Especially when you guys were talking for a while before that.

also what age is OP?

don't have sex with your family, you fucking idiots. what in all fucks is wrong with you? jesus fucking christ…bunch of niggers over here. have some self-control or better yet, have some self-respect, cum guzzling faggots.

they're not blood related, what's the problem?

this

it's not like you were going to impregnate your blood sister, right? you were just planning to fuck her, like a downy nigger. having sex with family is immoral and very stupid. do you think it won't be awkward a day after? a year? a decade? you think the rest of the family won't take the hints that you're too close/too awkward? she probably won't let you see her kids, fearing you might put the moves on them. what if the word gets out? lol what if she got preggies? what if she gets mad at you and decided to tell everyone you raeped her? you're at lost whatever the circumstances are. you either lose a sister, who you could've relied on for some matters in the future, or you totally got fucked over and every knows you as the faggot who fucked his sister, or as the retarded faggot who got his own sister pregnant. what are they gonna call your kids?
you're completely destroying yourself over a bitch. you're putting your reputation, your family's reputation, your kids/wife reputation on the line just so you can get some pussy. save some money, and buy a whore if you're that desperate. stupid teenagers.

do you know what step sister means

Just for the clarifications
this what happend
Nothing more

do you know what family member means?

you said blood sister not family member

Is pic related your sister?

No but this one

pic related is cuter

Say "Poyebemsya posle fiziki?", and she will be all yours.

Excellent tip.

DO IT FAGGOT

This is sensible advice, so fuck you.

she is cute, use google translate and tell her you never ate a girls pussy and she is beautiful and clean and smells pretty, then ask her to let you experiment with her, just once, then feed her your dick, then fuck her.

look at these previous posts, user

get it now?

Doesn't he mean, mamacita?

its step sister you dipshit, not real blood, so its safe