Regarding the red pill

I took the red pill a while back. I hate multiculturalism, globalism and kikes. I stand by ethnic nationalism but I can't stop fapping to traps and kids. All of my political stances align with the far right but my cock can't stop getting hard while thinking about degeneracy. How do I end this?

You didn't take the red pill. You're a faggot. That's impossible.

but whn I am sober from lust, I agree with the right. It's my cock that has taken control of me.

Buddhism, the 4 noble truths, and the 8 fold path to learn how to defeat the inner workings of the ego, superhero, and the I'd and truly evolve into your final form is the real redpill to overcome your biological design/functions and desires that stem from them. Political ideology is a literal bluepill

there's more to being redpilled than parrotting the Holla Forumsish zeitgeist

you're still bluepilled

Ego, superego, and id.
also don't phonepost like me

user, you don't have to be a commie to like qt boypussy. It's common knowledge that, before Christianity in Europe, people understood the importance of instilling hierarchy standards into young men, and teaching them to know their place (below older men in power). Look at Rome and Greece, or any other major empire of note; They all liked BP. Hell, the Nazis were rumored to havs been pretty homosexual sometimes, although that might just be propaganda.

kill yourself you nazi

REEEEEEEEE

sage

leftypol false flag

go back to 4chan nigger

sage

Yeah wow sooo degenerate *yawn*

Do not fall for jewish tricks.
Younger females are superior. They used to get married arround 13 before 19th century feminism fucked everything up.
And traps are not gay

How did I not know about that new chan? I was wondering where they all went after libre was rip

That's not a librechan replacement. The content is still very limited there.

Well no shit if this is the first I've heard of it, you nigs gotta get the word out.

If you want eradicate faggotry, you should stamp out fascism first, because fascism is the most common form and origin of homosexuality.

I don't mean about the number of users. The moderation is harsher than librechan.

You say that like its a bad thing, you do know how librechan turned out right?

Nice

take the brown pill

stopped reading right there

Look at (((Rome and Greece, or any other major empire of note)))
You mean, those places infected with earlier forms of multiculturalism, and which fell precisely because of it?

With a shotgun in your mouth or a rope around your neck

Low Quality b8

yes