Am I a pedo?

Wat do?

give your mom the d

she's in her 40s and not that hot

I'm willing to help you. What kind of dances first off? Theres always an excuse, user

I just tell her to dance. She does a lot of different stuff that she sees on pop videos. She twerks as well.

you dun goofd, opie

embrace it. become a soccer dad

damn, any vi.. errr i mean that shits nasty, why would you get her to dance like that OP

Set your posture straight, and talk like a man looking into your mothers eyes. Say "I tolded her to dance, but she didn't do it any good. It was just a funny joke for a long time"

Like I said, I just told her to dance. It's probably the kike entertainment industry that got her to dance like that.

That's extremely tame considering where we are and i think many people would just consider it playing with your younger sister. Did you ever get a stiffy from your sister dancing? If so, then yes you are a pedophile.

then tell her to get on her knees

that probably wouldn't work

user i…

is that a "yes i got a boner" or "no, i did not get an erection"

Thread's over. Have fun in therapy.

I got hard because of the way she was dancing, it reminded me of adult women. I am not sexually attracted to her.

does anyone else know that you got a boner?

Keep telling yourself that friendo

Fucking sicko

it was your sister's idea, you were just being polite and half-watching while doing other stuff

also, fake and gay

no

snitches get stitches

Then they'll ask his sister and she'll say it was his idea and who will they believe?

fuck off BLM

then there's really no reason for you to be sent to therapy. Tell your mom you were just patronizing your little sister by letting her do a "fashion show" and you thought that she'd enjoy dancing.

no

Just a tip OP, you're probably dead to your parents but you still have a chance to salvage the relationship with your sister.
That is unless you do nothing and she grows up and all she remembers you by is how you had her dance for your sexual gratification.

yea the parents are dead weight, kill them off and marry your sister

How do you suggest that I claim her for my own?

also, i know this is a fake thread

Take

Your

Sister

Stop being so Beta.
Take her, before someone else (like your dad) deflowers her.

–You just have to believe–

–mend your relationship with your parents–

you know what you have to do OP

You just have to believe

mend your relationship with your parent

you know what you have to do OP

kill me

Well kids like fashion and model stuff if it's just for fun then I see nothing wrong with it but i doubt you are doing it just for fashion shows OP

OP probably does not even have a sister.

Be honest but dont fuck yourself or your parents. They cant help you

Your parents fear more what they ignore more than what they know.

Tell them that you are ashamed.
Tell them you didint meant harm.
Tell them you will go to the therapist to sort things out.
Tell them how YOU feel but dont expect compasion.
Tell them you understand how THEY feel and apologise to them.

Actually show maturity about the situation.

Go to the fucking therapist and make a plan with him to solve the problem.

If he is good he will help get the autism out of you in a month or maybe a bit more.

If its a female therapist 75% chance she will be full of shit.

Good luck.

Theres a lot to cover but this story looks like bullshit.

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but there's currently no cure for autism, plus every attempt at changing someone's sexuality has failed.

Nice fantasies you got there op

Tell her she should be glad that at least you are not a fucking disgusting faggot like so many young men these days.

This old bitch is just jealous over the fact, that you prefer tight young pussy over her flabby vagina.

I dont think brothers doing shit with their younger sisters is abnormal at all and probably happens way more than society would like to believe

Years ago I was spending the night at my cousins place and he got wasted drunk. After we got to talking he, out of the blue, confesses that he likes to watch his younger sisters take a bath and can walk in whenever he wants and they dont say anything.

I said
He said
Then he passed out and we never spoke of that time ever

Im an only child so I can only imagine what kinds of things id partake my little sister to do if I had one

if they already get you a psychologist, you'd better talk with them instead. your parent will turn their eyes away and wouldn't believe you. but psychologist could be a trusty person and remember : always say the truth to them

inb4 you're fucking pedo and get jailed

If you get any resistance, just refer her to the movie The Hunt.

I went through this, well somewhat, not really. I did find one of my dads hustler magazines he'd left in a kitchen drawer of all fucking places. My mom freaked, and I mean freaked the fuck out on me, it made me look at female nudity and sexuality from an extremely repressed and shameful viewpoint. It's greatly interfered in my personal relationships with females, because sex is bad, and it's dirty, and I'm bad. I'm 41 btw.

you're parents are setting you up for a huge fall later in life. You'll now have a history of mental illness, linked to sexual abuse and depravity. Whena nd if you ever get in trouble with the law this is going to be the first line of defense your parents will throw out. You're nut, and a pervert, cops will kick you ass and arrest you for their own pleasure, you fucking freak. Thanks mom and dad.

this way of thinking is going to doom you, deny everything. You are innocent until proven guilty. You have rights. You did nothing wrong.
Having your little sister preform a fashion show is nothing new. Kids play dress up and these are normal childhood games. Going about it the way this poster said will fuck you over big time. Any fucking therapist you do encounter is simply going to be looking at you and your parents as a source of income so he or she can buy a newer and nicer BMW to park in the driveway of a bigger and nicer house. What this means is if you go about it as this user suggests you're going to be in a year or more of therapy. Think of it this way. You're going to be like that kid that played with matches at 17, set the shed on fire, and everyone in your family, including neighbors and friends will forever think of you as a firebug and arsonist. When the local drugstore burns down due to bad wiring the police are going to come and talk to you about it, ask you where you were, what were you doing when it happened, etc.

This story is probably fake. But the fact that she tells your parents everything, chances are you will go to prison if you tried anything sexual with her. Which I hope you're stupid enough to do. More pedos need to be locked up.

Sounds like your mom is disowning you tell her to fuck right off and that there is nothing wrong with you because there isn't.

Hello Mr. Sjw.

this. Tell her you clammed up because it looked so bad, but it was innocent. Stand by that. Tell the therapist the same thing.

This is the worst well-meaning advice I've ever seen. Autism and sexuality don't change with therapy and being honest about it will run OP's relationship with his family for absolutely no benefit. And half of therapists are pedo haters who would decide he committed a crime and report him.

terrible advice, therapist's are required by law to report to the police anything "they" view as a possible crime. This gives them a huge power dynamic over you. If you say your sister changed in front of you, it could be viewed as you forced her (at her age, unknowingly) to expose her genitalia to your view. You'll be leaving that session in a police car, not with the suspicion of having done something but the admission that you did do something. Your mother is a massive cunt and she is actually grooming your little sister to see that the female holds all the cards over a male. Your father is a fucking cuck too and you are doomed user. This isn't going to end well. Soon you'll see your little sister order you to do things or she'll tell. Learn to speak some easter european language and pack your up shit and move the fuck out of that house for Slovakia. I hear Latvia is nice too.

Nope. I hate them too. Try again pedo.

Idiot. I would have said "she wanted to play model so I said it was okay. Better than playing with dolls at my age and I can just faff around doing something else while she dresses up."

ITT: a story that never happened.

Your still a sjw becuase you support thought crime and locking pedophiles who haven't done anything away fuck off user.

Should have adopted user.

Nope. I just hate pedophiles just like I hate SJW's and Juggalos. Go KYS

Just… why?

Did record/take pictures of her dancing?

Also, just tell the parents that you didn't realize it was a "bad thing" to do.

You were just being big bro and having her indulge in her girly-activities, simple.

Your parents should kill you. The fact you're trying to fuck your little sister tells the entire world what a loser you are. Do everyone a favor and end it.

Nobody wants a nigger baby

Hating pedos makes you an SJW

yes you are a pedo

lunacy.

neeeds moar pedobear

Nope. Hating pedos makes me a bigot. Complaining about me hating pedos makes YOU a SJW.

you missed the part where your sister rubs her vagina on you when she's 10 becsuse of her developing sexual awareness.
and that shit is stuck to me. fucking whores.

move to moldova. fbi wont follow you there.

White nationalism's 14 words

The Anglo menace strikes again!

You mean nigger sex slave

Oh you mean MGTOW, Meninists and Trumpcucks?