ITT we post our 3 greatest fears. I'll start

ITT we post our 3 greatest fears. I'll start

Air travel
Job interviews
A girl hugging me

Posting
On
Holla Forums

what does it mean when you don't know what you are afraid of?

Brain Damage
that there is nothing more to this world than the barebones sciences we know today and we will be trapped on this rock and slowly kill ourselves
Heights

here's a two-for-one

Death
Swimming in deep water
Being outed as a pedo

Also honorable mention of cockroaches because I freak out way more than is justified by them, one time one was crawling up my leg while I was on the computer and when I noticed it I nearly jumped out of my own skin and then drowned it in raid.

What a lil bitch. Unless you're afraid of being thrown out of the plane by other passengers

Fuck off the puppet was cool
Here's mine;
What is wrong with me Holla Forums?

Are you a weed smoker by any chance? When I was a huge pothead I developed an almost crippling paranoia of the dark for the same reasons as you that vanished shortly after I sobered up.

Death by black hole would be quick and painless, and the nearest black hole is many millions of miles away from Earth anyways. Demons aren't real.

That last one is though.

if only it was that easy

gentiles
bacob cheese burgers
foreskins

Spiders/Wasps/hornets, etc.

Heights

Swimming in deep lakes/ocean

Losing my money

Non Kosher Food

Palestinians

it means you're a liar

Modern Atheism is shit. "You" either reincarnate or there is a god. There can not be neither. Only one or the other is possible, and there is no such thing as a nothing in between. Once you understand this then death will not seem so bad.

If reincarnation actually exists then its completely meaningless because you reincarnate as basically a different person who has no memories of their past life. You aren't you anymore.

that I will have to live around stupid people for the rest of my life

that I will have some massive regret later in life that I'm not doing anything about now

that normies will never get a fucking clue.
fucking normies

is there any disadvantage in being datamined vs not datamined?

It's the principal of the thing.

reality
my dreams
being a pathetic waste of space for the rest of my life just to die alone and forgotten

>be doxed again

If your hippocampus functioned well at a really early age, you can remember your past life as a distant memory.
I actually remember what happened to me right before I was born, and I personally confirmed the events. It was uncanny how accurate the memory was too.

story?

Are you going to give me any evidence for your theory? or are you just going to dismiss mine?

I'm not autistic enough for that. You're asking the impossible of me user.

What is it with all you stupid cunts and "black holes"? They are/were a ludicrous idea to begin with. They don't exist. Stephen Hawking finally admitted that.

Deep/open water.
Public speaking.
Wasps.

I mean, i don't give a shit about the science tbh. It's the idea that scares me

Haddock
Freshly-mown grass
Green drinks

The colour blue
The sky
The ocean

This.
also