Cooking Thread

Was just exchanging pics of my cooking with a female friend of mine and she sent me hers. I was pleasantly surprised.

first one is a redfish sandwich with a creamy jalepeno sauce

second is Salvadoran pupusas I think they're called

Most people don't even know what that is. They literally think buttered mashed potatoes, grilled cheese, and spaghetti and meatballs is good cooking.

I have no idea why so many normalfags don't know how to cook.

I made this thread because a lot of you guys are badass and you can probably make good food too. So share your dinner with us.

I ate 3 bars of Snickers with almonds because my Mom is asleep and I don't know how to cook dinner

Looks really good OP. I'm so jealous. Wish I could cook like you guys

Still a better dinner than what I mentioned. Good job.

I ate ur mums pussi

Warning: this guy is linking CP

Reported

aw rats foiled again

I enjoy my kitchen experience

If only my parents cared enough to teach me how to cook basic food. Now i'm destined to die because of my dietary habits

the trick with pancakes is to cook the pancake until there are bubbles all over the surface then flip it, it'll take about half the time on the other side but you can always check for doneness
Heat up can or jar of sauce till warm, heat up water until boiling, add noodles to water and stir a couple times to prevent sticking, check noodles for doneness until they are your preferred softness.

any more cooking questions?

I'm going to move alone in a couple of months, and I've never cooked anything in my life, any tips where to start?

Learn to boil water.

what do you like to eat?

get a frying pan

scramble the eggs on a pan, the brown sugar will caramelize with the eggs to form a sweet, brown scrambles eggs that taste kind of like teriyaki beef
alternative recipe
delicious egg salad filling

I'm not THAT useless though, but thanks for the advice

Well mostly meat, but I like cheese a lot, I also love veggies. But if I had to define my favorite food taste it would be bittersweet.

your food is a faggot

chef here, I cook better than you or your bitch.

Honestly, just throw some burger patties on a pan, seriously, burger patties are a good entry-level shit because eating beef raw isn't going to kill you so it'll help you get used to working with other types of meat. Overall I think people afraid to cook are just too scared they'll undercook meat and kill people they're serving, so working with beef is a good start.

When working with meat, just remember the golden rule; "If the meat doesn't want to flip/is sticking to the pan, then it's not fucking ready to flip yet'

After cooking the patties then go on to sausages, then finally bacon, and after you've cooked these 3 simple meats you'll be ready to make anything really.

Cook it till it's dark brown is all i can say.

well duh, how would my bitch cook when she doesn't have hands?

Fritata is the best recipe for beginners

Cracking eggs is supposed to be easy. Just apply enough speed and force when hitting the egg against the side of the vessel.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, its not rocket science, the more mistakes you'll make the sooner you'll learn.

it looks like your mom's vagina after a night with the big dog

bump