Shit Hits The Fan

You're awaken by a loud banging that sounds like gunfire, you get out of bed and look out the window to see frantic neighbors, wrecked vehicles, panic everywhere. Obviously confused you go outside to find out whats going on and that's when you see them, invading North Korean (or pick your country) paratroopers dropping in, foreign enemy soldiers running around, jets whizzing over homes, chaos all over the streets. You run back in your home to gather your shit and figure out a plan, you see the President giving a speech on TV stating that we have have been invaded by North Korea and are going to war with NK and it's allies. As an normal everyday civilian, What are you doing next?

As a frightened family man, I practice my grins as I shoot the fuck out've everyone. Cigar in mouth. I grab my wife and the kids and we're off out've town in an ol' jeep. We find shelter and stuff.

I would stockpile canned food.

Don't be silly, you'll die anyway.

I'd stockpile cards. Maybe make a shelter.

Jesus christ OP, you're a fucking idiot.

Help them destroy the true enemy, South Korea.

Take advantage of the confusion to rape, pillage, and loot as much as possible.

funny thing is my boss is South Korean lol he's always talking tons of shit about the North

The only way North Korea could attack us is with long range missiles, or any other country for that matter. The days of flying over countries with paratroopers is long gone. Now all we have is economic and tech warfare.

Check how dense the invader army near my house
If there's still no army at plain sight, check on internet on what city they attack
If it's mine, grab my bike to go to the next safe town. Else, go to nearest shop, stockpile as much as I can and go turtling

If the army already here, grab chocolate stock I actually stock chocolate for emergency food, not because I'm fat neckbeard who ate chocolate everyday and bottled water as many as possible, then go turtling

Shoot people and eat for nutrients because i forgot to stockpile food

Grab my pack, ammo and AR-15 because I took a class in how to use one then actually made the purchase. Time to waste some gooks, neighbor!

Impregnate as many little girls as i could… time to deflower and repopulate!

And how old are these girls?

Same thing I do every day: masturbate.

use some imagination. 100 years in the future. 80 years after gun control enacted, whites are just 10% of the population, and mostly destitute due to affirmative action keeping them jobless. The country is a roiling mess of racial violence. The military, like the country, has lost it's ideological unity, and is exhausted from a decades long war establishing greater israel.

Meanwhile, Canada is now a majority chinese nation, Beijing decides it is a good time to take the rest of north america. Not wanting to get directly involved, they supply North Korea with state of the art military equipment.

I'd be a nice guy. I'd go over to my neighbors home and explain that although we've never gotten along in years past now is the time we must work together, watch him shake his head yes and agree, then shoot him in the face. After that I'd be a not so nice guy.

Not him, and a bit off topic, but it's your duty to rape as many virgin lolis as possible. How else is Chad going to fuck em :^)

You are the Chad of the new world, I would join you to gain some of your chadness (definitely not because I'm a sociopath that has a repressed hatred for normies and a genocidal instinct towards 3DPD)

Tell them they do not have to tell me what happened but they need to eat this bowl of eggs.

All of them?

ALL OF THEM

Wonder why they'd waste time invading a shitty town that was founded as a midway destination for people on their way to a goldmining town that has since been mined of all its gold.

I don't see any sense in it.

This.
Even when "Red Dawn" was made those days were over, and that was like a millenia ago.

Wondering why the fuck the G-Man has moved me to California, the farthest place in the U.S. from the east coast where I reside.

North korea's arsenal is focused largely on artillery. They could do some damage to Seoul but that's about it.

I live in a reinforced home in the most secure and defensible innermost part of the country, truly God's country, so have fun you reprobate faggots.

I live on a fortress on a top of a building, now time to loot me a sniper rifle and some grenades and ammo.

If I were in burgerland I'd get in my big ass truck and rally up the good ol boys for some commie killing.
RWDS NOW!