Hillary Clinton opens a jar of pickles on (((scripted))) late night talk show

Hillary Clinton opens a jar of pickles on (((scripted))) late night talk show

Obviously that will debunk all the myths about her health, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God she's a cunt

I like Kimmel, but he's clearly accidentally or intentionally being a puppet for das juden, surely he should have learnt when silverman cucked him

the top popped though

While she moves, she shakes a bit like an old woman.

The Jimmy Kimmel show is filmed inside a freemason lodge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple

It couldn't be more blatant that he's a kike puppet.

hehe

fag

upboated

And Trump isn't???

webm or fuck off

wtf I like pickles now

Opening a jar?
That's the best they could do to show her health?

The fact that's the most she could do to demonstrate her health confirms she's a walking corpse.

Nigger post webm next time. Kikedom profits from traffic, views and exposure you know.

it didn't even make the "pop" sound

That looked fake as fuck. She is clearly acting that it is a struggle and then smoothly starts untwisting it at the end of her groan. Pickles do not open smoothly like that.

wtf i am now a #hillpickle

You've convinced, I'm a #Dill4Hil and a #DillMissile.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
WHEN SHE OPENS DILL SPEARS
SHIT SPEWS OUT HER FUCKING REAR

Whoa

That isn't true. Requesting proof/link/additional data points.

Uh, click the link dude. There are other mainstream news sources at the bottom of the page in case you don't trust wikipedia itself. They're not exactly hiding it.

This was actually quite funny. Thanks for posting this to our chatboard.

Hillary sure does have a sense of humor at times, am I right my fellow Holla Forumslocks?

She was sitting too. If she had tried to open the jar standing I think we know what would have happened.

Is it just me, or is she sitting in a weird awkward position? It looks like she is kind of leaning back in a weird way instead of sitting up straight.

Even I need this sometimes

notice the laughter from audience
high pitched

This type of stuff really puts into perspective just how beaten and broken down the left is.

She is obviously unwell which is just an easily observable non-political fact, and yet they go in the complete other direction to pretend like nothing's wrong whatsoever. Stuff like this is going to look pretty damn stupid when she actually does drop dead.

I am surprised there was no shitting sound. Even though it was a preopened jar, it must have taken all of her strength, so I doubt she would've been able to hold the shit. She probably emptied her bowels strategically right before the event. This performance clearly shows, that the information about her bad health is very damaging and needs to be spread everywhere.

PICKLES POP
POO WON'T STOP

KEK

Completely unsubstantiated, goyim.
Bizarre conspiracy theory, goyim.

Ayy

You can run the top under a warm tap to heat up the glue to make it easier. Use your brain instead.

I bet none of you can even jog a mile.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
HER PICKLES WONT POP
HER SHITTING WILL NOT STOP

Just a test. Ignore.

I couldn't seek the file, I test it with -f webm now

I can open a jar but can't jog a mile, where does that place me?

Why do you even live?

Legless welfare whore that fought for Israel and still sucks kosher cock.

Ah fuck then. The guys at opera fucked up again.

I never saw a more fake video plant than this. This is beyond pandering, this is frightening to think that her campaign thinks (probably with 99% justified certainty) that this works and brings more votes than it drives away.

You could participate in back-country arm wrestling tournaments.

you forgot to add in all the laughs so the sheeple know they should be laughing too.

The fact that Hillary is addressing this is because her legions of pollsters have determined that this is hurting her. We have to press on.

Pickles are metaphorically phallic objects, she has just ritualistically shown that she can do as she wishes with our dicks. Dicks are frequently considered the male brain. She's keeping our brains in a glass jar. To glass someone is to kill them. She has just ritualistically memed the death of everyone who said she was weak!

One of her handlers or Kimmel loosened that jar for her crumbling bones.

This is the best (((they))) can do to convince us that she isn't on death's doorsill?

Jimmy Kimmel is such an ugly kike.

just no

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

PICKLES POP
POO WON'T STOP

Why the fuck are you people so obsessed wit the German language? Jesus Christ, at least learn German then.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
KOSHER DILL
DYING HILL
BAG OF PISS OR PICKLE BRINE
DIRTY UNDIES EVERY TIME
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

nice sage shlomo

I'm a #HyllyryHylicoptyr now tbh

It's amazing all the media (except Fox News) went to damage control Hilldawg's health "conspiracy".

sage is not a downvote faggot. and you bumped for me without adding anything to the thread, ya fucking shitbag

k

fake as fuck

Surreal.

It's supposed to be funny.

"Here do this easy task"
*struggles for a while, barely succeeds*
"Clean bill of health!"
*laughter*

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

PICKLES DON'T POP
THE POOS WON'T STOP

my final refinement for this

That doesn't test mental health, which is a far more important thing to consider.

A smart person would order someone else to open the jar for her

he was always a cuck if that thing pitched a tent for him.

What the fuck

Checkmate bitches

Top fucking kek.

I hope jimmy kimmel and everyone on his poor excuse for a show gets dismembered by a pack of boars

He got his start being the host of win Ben Stein's money. Literally a host for a jew's show about a jew's money.

He got his start on the radio, doing sports shit. The Man Show made him famous.

"look over there! A joke!"
"leg it lads, before they ask another serious question."

UNDERRATED AS FUCK

filthy casuals have never even opened a pickle jar.