Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?

would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?

and why?

Fly

Self levitation would be the fucking tits for general convenience in everyday life.

Invisible.

Because i would do a lot of shit and never be caught.

flight, cuts down on commute time

Turn invisible.
I could get up to all sorts of deprived shit..

*depraved
The word you are looking for is depraved.
Depraved.

I mean, depending on the specific attributes of these powers, which aren't even specified, it's hard to say. Invisibility would be a very good asset with accomplishing depraved acts, but flying would be a good way to get away with them and also fully access all three dimensions. Flying, assuming it's not like exercise would also provide effortless transportation and fool-proof escape. Flying would allow me to transcend the need to commit depraved acts altogether and like live above the world. I'd probably go with flying but it would be more legit to know the specs OP.

That's it, you're going to Hell

I wanna be Rick Astley.

why do you need op to hold your hand? the specs are obvious. both superpowers are self explanatory, except maybe how fast you can fly, which it's safe to assume is about as fast as most superheroes that can fly

Anyone who wants anything other than invisibility is a fucking child who has not bothered to see where the world's strings are connected. It's time for the heads of the world's 100 wealthiest families to die, and this is how you do it.

Invisible. I could steal weed from the police station

how? the cops would see the weed floating through the air

being invisible is only really useful if you can also turn stuff you're touching invisible

The real downside of invisibility is goth dancing the bills one at a time to make it look like they're flying

Invisibility, I can steal all the girls panties

This age old question has been psychologically proven to amount to one of world knowledge and awareness. Flying in any capacity would ultimately result in the fruition of a Freudian(advocating term, not principle. fuck Sig tbh) need for fame and recognition. Invisibility is chosen only by those who have an understanding of society. That or, a desire a to mistreat fellow societal members. (Hand in hand in today's capitalist age tbh) Back in the pre-camera 70's this wasn't as much the case, and it still applied. Chew on that.

tl;dr Everyone who answered fly is a mentally invalid ignoramus not to be trusted with the simplest of tasks.

If I could fly, I'd never get any exercise. I'd just fly everwhere. And everyone would see me fly, and they'd experiment on me. If I could turn invisible, no one would believe the eye witnesses.

The correct answer is fly. Invisibility is worthless considering heat cameras, etc.

I know where you're coming from, but technology killed the only reason you want to be invisible. Flying on the other hand has solid applications (not just normie fame)

Most people don't walk around with heat cameras.

i would want to fly. Just the joy of being beyond the control of gravity would make up for my life being so shitty.

you know how heat cameras work right? they measure infrared light. Invisibility implies that you don't reflect any light. Of course, OP is a faggot and doesn't make sure to include details like this which makes it even harder to decide.

Most tards here don't seem to realise that being invisible won't stop them from being a fat lumbering mess who couldn't sneak up on a napping grandmother,.

invisible because then I don't need to work as much and besides, if I could fly my arms would just get tired.

Invisibility because a self-flying human would be an assassination target. Invisibility you could keep a secret from everybody.

More so, invisibility would make YOU the assassin

I'd rather have a Wolverine-style healing power

who says flying does not require physical activity

Turn invisible
Imagine the pranks you could play on unsuspecting lonely horny women without them noticing until they've cum several times

I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE GODDAMMIT IM A GROWN ASSMAN

You're an ass man? I'm more of a boobs man myself.

he didn't mention how fast you could fly

OP, how fast does one fly?

Invisibility is clearly the best choice, depending on how it works
Time stop would probably be more useful for the same purposes, though

but fly at what speed? that would be very unpractical

Invisible. Only better option is time control

Clearly fly. If you're invisible and you're still a clumsy fuck, what is the point? You're still going to be heard.

Then stop being a clumsy fuck, not that hard mate.

I already have a lvl 500 sneak, you will never hear me coming.

Flying.

Go anywhere I want, whenever I want.

I could just wake up in the middle of the night and be like, "damn, I would like to go to the coastline right now"

And then just, stop outside, in the cool dark quiet night, and just silently start flying up to the sky, gazing down onto the lights below, seeing Chicago's skyline in the distance, and find a secluded spot of beach to just relax.

if we're going full monkey's paw with this, being invisible should also make you blind on account of the fact that light that would normally enter your iris passes through the entire head.

That is nice dear, but it won't get you anything beyond feels, for more practical things like money ,jewlery, drugs and wimmins, it's clearly invisibility.

You are right, however cloaking, a layer of nano material that bends light will make you invisible to the naked eye.

actually it's very technologically possible, think harry potter invisibility cloak

Invisible -> rape.
Only valid answer.

how does that solve the problem of light not reaching ones own eye?

idk , it doesn't

What do you mean by being able to fly? How do you even control how fast you're going? How would you even stop? Can my body even handle flying at incredible speeds?

kek they will think it's ghosts raping them.

fuck this genie, he's a piece of shit

Fly

Considering how TSA and the likes ræpes you over, I think I'll skip by them and fly wherever the hell I want.

What are the specifics? Would I be able to withstand the G forces of higher altitudes? Would I be able to survive falls from vast heights? How long would I be able to fly? Does my ability to fly use actual energy from my own body? If so would I burn more calories flying? As for invisibility; how long can I stay invisible? Can I tell if I'm actually invisible to other people? How? Am I just invisible or am I ghostly as well?

Go after the widows, make them think it's their husband's ghost.
Then, after they've had your child, tell them you are really Hitler's ghost.

If you were invisible you could sneak on to any airplane…

go invis

Invisible.

Flying would be way more fun but the rest of the world will ruin it. I dont want to be shot dead for flying in some kikes air space.

Combine them both into invisiflight, but they only ever work at the same time.

People would think I could teleport really, really slowly.

Invisible. Because I'm a pervert and you can get on the plane for free anyways. Not to mention it's easier to do any kind of crimes.

Fly. Without a doubt. I'd much rather be able to cruise around the earth checking out all sorts of cool shit than be able to sneak into places.

Fly.
I'm already practically invisible.

Flying.
Because i'm not an introverted psychopath.

Turn invisible, so nobody could take me out of my fungeon when telling me to get a job.

not really tho
what if someone splashes paint on me when im invisible?
am i still invisible?
what about clothes?
how high can i fly/ can i breath up high? do i need to think about flying to fly?

you can choose between flying, or turning yourself invisible

nothing more, nothing less

why do autists have so much trouble with this?

You're invisible, not untouchable. Someone will sooner or later grab on to you and then you're invisible mush.

Good job, now we're both dead and the fire rises.

So don't be retarded and stand within arms reach.

I can already fly
but I'm also kind of invisible
but not the kind that lets me see tiddies

Invisible. because then i could assassinate people i don't like, such as jews and niggers.
also i could spy on people i don't like without being caught.

All things considered, flying would still be the most fun to fly around remote regions of the world and also be relatively safe if anyone attacked you.

He shoves the bottle up his ass.
Whatever is in your body also becomes invisible even if it's not part of your body otherwise you'd see piss, shit and half digested food floating around.

Flying.
Seems more fun than any degeneracy.

Invisibility needs to prevent reflected light, but the eye only needs to receive the light to function.
So if your retinas had zero reflectance, you could be almost entirely invisible, with only a slight amount of dimming visible where your retinas are, and only then visible for observers in the direction your eyes are looking.

If I was invisible I wouldn't need to fly.
Everything that you want to do by being able to fly you could do easier by being invisible.

If I choose invisible can I rap unsuspecting women? If so I choose invisible