I am considering getting a vasectomy if I can find a place that accepts my insurance...

I am considering getting a vasectomy if I can find a place that accepts my insurance. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.webmd.com/3/urology/forum/741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y tho
also nice facebook meme

EAT YOUR BAAAAAAALS….

keep it a secret, so it will be funny if a 3DPD goes full PD

The obvious reason is that I don't want an accidental pregnancy

Another slightly more complicated reason is that I try to not continue to have sex after cum, because I'm paranoid that the condom will break, or maybe a stray drop of semen will somehow work it's way backwards out of the condom and get her pregnant. I don't know how likely that is but it freaks me out. Having to raise a baby would destroy my life. I'm willing to risk permanent sterilization to avoid it, that's how much i don't want one.

It would definitely make me better at sex. My ex got the kind of birth control that they put in her arm and it makes her infertile. We only had sex twice after that before we broke up but usually I cum after a few minutes and I have to stop because of reasons I already explained but we did it without a condom and I was able to stay hard and continue fucking her for an additional 15 or 20 minutes after i came.

So basically
TLDR I don't want a baby, and it will make me better at sex because of reasons

As funny as that would be, I would have to wear a condom then and that would be shit. I never want to have to wear a condom again.

enjoy your super-aids then

A cuck twice over, congrats.

Are you non-white or a leftist? If that's the case I fully support your decision faggot.

Not OP but I'm white and I am interested in getting a vasectomy.

Why? What the fuck drives a man to want to get his fucking balls choped off? Jesus christ can you fucking niggers not contain your cock for a week if you're so fucking worried about knocking some bitch up?

Not balls chopped off, just an internal tube snipped or whatever they do.

And I'm a virgin.

Why would a virgin want to do that shit? I assume that you're not a wizard, and you're considering a vasectomy, so you're not completely hopeless. Like bro holy shit just get on that NFP shit and pull out. And if you do knock up some girl then you better fucking raise it because you're not a nigger.

Because my DNA belongs to me and I don't want anyone else to have it.

that's autistic.

Ok

Eventually you wont be able to get a boner and your dick will shrink retard. Just use a condom and birth control for the female. The chances of getting pregnant are pretty improbable using both at the same time tbh.

You just made that shit up.

No I absolutely did not. Ever wonder why transexuals have to do keep there balls when having a "sex change"? It's because the inside out dick would be far too small due to shrinkage. I was going to explain this in le "r9k confinced me to be a girl thread", but the mods here have been fucking retarded lately.
forums.webmd.com/3/urology/forum/741
You know what? I hope you do get a vasectomy!!! It would weed out all the mentally ill retards who can't do their own research from the gene pool. So go ahead nu male cuck chop your fucking balls off and do us all a favor.

Interesting. Well maybe I won't get a vasectomy but I sure as fuck am not going to breed. Nice try faggot, your propaganda won't work on me.

Hey man, like I said, use condoms and have the woman on birth control. The chances of a woman getting pregnant (on birth control) is probably around 98%. Using a condom significantly reduce the odds of that.

>still wants to be better at (((sex)))
it's cool that you have autism but you should really start using you head friendo

I'll choose abstinence instead.

You could also use t blockers (testosterone blockers) as well to basically halt/lessen greatly, how much testosterone in your body has. Which also, as a side effect- nukes sperm from your semen. I hear it takes around two to three weeks of regular doses to do this (the details are a bit spotty). But it definitely reduces the sperm count by a lot. This is all in case you don't trust the woman. Seriously though, if you don't want to get anyone pregnant, go abstinent. Also, if someone generally says that you can have a boner after vasectomy, that is partially true. It all depends on person to person. You could lose your boner in a day or two years. Steroids will (usually) slow down the shrinking process/de-bonerfication, but who knows how long that will last? You'll also have to deal with a flabby boner and shitty sex drive (labido, you'll lose your boner a lot quicker). It doesn't really sound worth the pain now does it?>>7218674

Not here to change your mind, but I'm curious to your reasoning. My personal reasoning why I don't want to have a kid is because I don't want to bring someone else into a jewish owned world like I was brought into.

Kids are an expense that would put me on the streets, also they are unpleasant.

As much as I hate kids, I know if I had one of my own that I would love it. I doubt my competency and responsibility to be able to raise it properly

I would agree that other people's kids are unpleasant. But I assume when you have your own kid it's less unpleasant. Seeing yourself in your child probably makes the crying and pooping and teaching more bearable.

user, thats what a wife is for. You choose a woman who would be ideal for raising a mini-you. In a perfect situation, anyway.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

If you let your sons be raised by their mother they will turn into beta numale faggots who masturbate to traps.

Thats single mothers you fucktard. I'm not saying have no interaction with your child whatsoever. But in a perfect situation, you marry a woman who wants to be a stay at home mother while you go out and work. When you come home, that's when the kid gets the manly side of parenting.

Children do not need a mother in their lives. A strong father figure is capable of providing all they need for their development.

If you're talking about a boy I agree. But in my opinion a girl needs female influence.

Thanks jews. When there a baby, it is the most expensivetime during the childs life. You'd think it would be the opposite, but thanks to jews monopolizing that area of the economy, it isn't. However, there are methods around this tbh. You could use clothe diapers and make formula (food) from home. Just make sure to put the diapers in there own seperate load (laundry) as to not ruin other people clothing.

*they're

Only low t beta males have daughters.

THE GAY COMMUNITY

You're dumb as hell and you think that a vasectomy = castration.
Quit spreading misinformation you absolute twat.

That is not what a vasectomy is you ignorant slut

Where are you getting your information from? Tranny blog forums? You are so, so, confused.