Untitled

aol.com/article/2016/06/09/sanders-says-will-work-with-clinton-to-defeat-republican-trump/21392437/

Sorry fam, it's delusional to think he won't eventually fall in line and tell all of his supporters to vote for the shillbot.

Do you want Trump elected?

Then, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Hillary's a piss poor abomination of a candidate and she needs the Sanders crowd to win. Hopefully the FBI fucks her shit and we get Bernie but for now, no thanks, I don't want a manbaby orange Facist for 8 years.

Trump would serve as a useful hatesink to mobilize and radicalize the Left with.

mfw

People grow more conservative in their age. It's sad to see, but he was never going to be a champion were he to lose the election.

He's not even that bad. He's just an edgy liberal. He's not the second coming of Hitler like the chumps on Holla Forums think.

This is true. His rhetoric is pretty good in some cases. Although he's still a con man.

When will this meme die

The FBI is a bourg organization with its own interests. Do you really think it would prefer a Bernie presidency over a Hillary one?

It was pretty obvious this would happen. At the end of day, if you look at what he's said about Trump it was clear he was fully on the "OMG RACIST REEEEEE" train.

Trump could probably have laid out a universal health care and college plan and Bernie would still jump on Team Shillary.

nope.jpg

fucking LOL. you should be asking if someone will be greasing their hands

This isn't news.

He said when he entered the race, last year, that he'd support whoever the Democratic Nominee was against any Republican.

Wew lad.

for people who hate Holla Forums you guys sure do act like them a lot lol

Feel free to point out the genocide advocation or defense of private property ITT.

i was talking about the paranoia

you're about as smart as Holla Forums is too lol

I've noticed.

Monthly Holla Forums spam. Especially strong right now due to Sanders not getting the nomination.
Wait a week or two, maybe a month, for it to die down.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to defend Holla Forums, a faceless group, when it comes to grabbing the wrong end of the stick. It's just not this bad usually.

How is this thread Holla Forums spam? Sanders is basically showing us that he's going to be a traitor.

WSWS IS RIGHT AGAIN

He sold out, that's all folks.

Come on lad. He's just a liberal. Don't buy into the Media's game. He's not some super scary nazi. He's just using edgy language to come ofd as one. He certainly isn't any worse then violent neocons Hillary Clinton.

the Obama administration is already doing these things.

wooswoos occasionally makes me cringe with how sectarian they are (loltrots), but fuck if they are right more often than not