Energy Drinks

Holy fuck what do they put in this shit? I would've taken a picture but the quality would've been horrible and I was so disgusted I flushed it down the toilet
Can we weaponize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=F64BB3B6-73D0-11E0-A55F-1231380C180E
comfy.moe/ufsceo.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you put orange juice in a clear cup and forget about it for a few days it starts to look sentient.

Milk.

Also, all Monsters are shit since they started using a sugar/sucralose blend.

I hope you aren't taking days to finish a single can. This happens with many foods and it is well-known that yeast is in the air pretty much everywhere. Jews, for example, forbid eating wheat grains/bread which has soaked in water for about 10 minutes during their feast of unleavened bread because it is considered to already have collected enough yeast to be leavened by that point. The drink was likely fairly sterile until exposed (Look for damage or dents before purchasing.) and warmed to room temperature, and then the fungus took over quickly when there was little to no bacterial competition and it was eating such a rich source of energy/nutrition. Your intestines usually absorb sugar too quickly and there is too much bacterial competition to grow fungus inside your gut, but it does happen, sometimes after antibiotic use.

Reminder that you shouldn't buy monster at all, because those "claw marks" are actually hebrew symbols for 666, and the owner of the company and top CEOs are jews.

Also every can or bottle of soda you buy is already kosher certified, along with every consumable product you buy. Everything you eat or drink is paying rabbis to suck the blood from circumcised baby dicks. It's a fucking scam that's run rampant because companies don't want to lose the JEWISH market, in jewish tradition the only thing that needs to be "made" kosher is meat, and this is done through "kosher slaughter" that involves slowly bleeding animals to death while someone mumbles a jew curse on the animal's soul, they use big metal canisters today that they shove cows into, flips them upside down, and then they saw through the windpipe as the animal tries to kick it's way out of the canister, usually injuring itself.

Sane slaughterhouses will put a bolt through the cow's skull or knock animals unconscious before slaughter. So when you see a "kosher certified" product in the store, it has nothing to do with jewish tradition other than scamming the goyim.
Go ahead and look through your pantry, you will find almost every item you have is "kosher certified" with an encircled U or K on the package.

nice meme

I drink coffee. Like a man. Those nasty fucking things just taste like chemicals and give me the jitters.

Calm down, Holla Forums. Pic related.

SEMEN

It's sad how desperate some people are to push an agenda.

t. Monster rep

Except she's entirely right. You don't have to give a fuck (i don't), but you can't say she's wrong about all the shit she's pointing out.

according to fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=F64BB3B6-73D0-11E0-A55F-1231380C180E
ingredient:

I guess combination of ginseng and fat milk = mold

I actually want to buy one after seen this bitch talks shit about it
even if it's true, it's extremely cool that they could implement such demonic design that way

Here's op in 2-3 years
comfy.moe/ufsceo.webm

how much do you spend on beverages per day? even if it's only $3/day (most people spend more) you'll save over a thousand dollars a year by switching to tap water. And it's healthier

Why a shitty energy drink of all the things that have a satanic/dark message or appearance though?

Don't think that's how this works

does tap water contain caffeine?

checkmate, healthcucks

Fuckin' Jews, man. How come they hate everything so much?

6/10 Bait

Needs to be more vague

Uhhh… buddy, if something grows mold, that's a good thing. It means it is capable of sustaining life. It's also not shocking because Java Monsters are mostly milk and sugar and coffee. Black coffee by itself will grow mold, so coffee+milk+sugar is NUMMYNUMMYNUMNUM.

Mickey D's french fries and burgers don't grow mold and I'm sure that's related somehow to how they kill you.

very informative, everyone else is an idiot

Its the perservatives, one of which is copious amounts of salt.

I haven't eaten Mickey D's in 20 years mainly for that reason. Also because Mickey D's is fucking disgusting.

Simple instant coffee works better than any energy drink and coffee is cheaper too.

Plus it actually tastes good instead of sweetened chemicals.

Also it doesn't taste like chemicals and piss. Drink coffee like a man.

LOL
Boycott Israel, folks!

OK. Thanks. I will now.

it's a mystery alright

Were you keeping it out in the open like a retard? That would be why it spoiled. If you fridged it, I don't know what to tell you as I don't drink energy drinks.

You aren't missing anything. They are pretty fucking gross.