Virginity on the rise

More men than ever are now virgins, while more women than ever are sexually active. How does this make you feel?

why would that evoke a feel out of me?

Men are waking up.

good
means men aren't giving a shit about 3DPD as much, and maybe just maybe we'll get the tech to leave them behind forever.

Guess I'm not alone after all

This is what the sexual liberation of feminism and all these rape/sexual assault laws has done to us. It is a wake-up call indeed.

I've talked to a few normalfags myself, and they say that they are also virgins. In fact, they told me that most normal men are virgins, and that they only say that they aren't virgins in order to be socially accepted or not to be seen as a loser. Virginity is WAY more common than we think among men because most reports are self-reported.

Women, on the other hand, are fucking like crazy. But only with 2% of actual men, the rest of it with themselves. YES, women are having sex with themselves. Women are more sexually promiscuous than ever, but they pretend men are the ones who desire sex while women don't in order to keep their power over us sexually. This came straight from the mouth of many normalfags I've talked to.

That tech is already here. It's called videogames, internet, sex toys, and so on. Why else do feminist hate these things so much?

But you can bet niggers are fucking like rabbits

I can't wait until this whole bullshit blows over and women have their rights completely stripped and Europe and by extension the west becomes even more cruel to women than niggers or mudshits. They fucking deserve it for tricking our grandfathers into trusting the Jew for pussy.

Nope. Even niggers men aren't fucking as much, at least in western civilization. They'd probably end up in fucking jail anyways for (a, being a nigger) or (b, rape).

**nigger men

Is there any proof for something like specices entropy? Where a species gets so numerous it self destructs. Or is this caused by civilization?

true, but I am talking about tech that would make it possible to have a civilization without 3DPD

Artificial womb technology is gonna be ready soon, expect a lot of panic from women when it does.

Yeah but I want full on waifubots. The tech for some basic ones should already be there, but companies are moving in the wrong directions, and don't yet realize how big the potential audience really is.

Look up "The Beautiful Ones."

go back

All I said is that that's a case that gave an example of precisely what user was asking about. He was practically describing it without saying the name. Of course I'll tell him to look it up. It's right in his area of interest.

Like I'm going to become a priest or monk or something.
If I can't have a qt virgin wife, I'm content in abandoning this world entirely. Sure I could settle and try to find a slut to lose it too, but I wouldn't be emotionally satisfied with just physical sex, and sluts can't love.

I think I'm on that graph quite well
I had my first tits on 13, first sex on 16, pretty good sex life until 23, now I enjoy masturbating more than chasing for thots and alike
sex is pretty overrated and once you taste the big, flat, and mid tits, everything just feel the same

Its actually exactly the opposite, the working class is paying welfare for both whores and chads (including nigger) what's really happening is that the communists were right all the time, but the proletarian is the white man and the rich is the woman and the nigger.

Exactly this. The forced meme of men sticking their benis in as many smelly roatie holes as possible as being cool and desirable is finally dying, so women are going ballistic and fucking as much as possible with the men that still fall for their shit to still feel in control.
And this is precisely why feminism hasn't died. If women really only wanted equality it'd be dead because they got it. The harsh reality of being treated equal isn't working out, as they're realizing that they actually have to have some value if they're not going to do "misogynistic traditional" things. They're frantically fighting to crush the things men enjoy outside of them because they can't even control them with sex anymore.

Indifferent.

I'm happy now that more male and female bitches will die from AIDS, and the robots will get to ressurect the society.

All these trends will do is drive up demand for
>>>/robowaifu/
Good. Robots are the only solution.

Nice bragpost

I don't believe it. It doesn't make sense. If women are sexually active, it's because they're getting screwed by men.

I'll agree with the woman part

I don't give a shit.
The world always has another problem behind the corner, finding a partner is just one of them.
After that you'll have to earn money to survive, grow your kids up with good values, and before you know it, you'll have worked a lifetime without having appreciated life as you should've, and your inner spark will be gone, covered in years of rinse and repeat.
You'll wake up, wash your face, and see disappointment in the mirror.
Disappointment for all the dreams you had when you were 16, instantly crushed when you were inserted into the market.
You'll have a sad thought, but you won't be able to afford to waste any time, because you would be already late to your job which consists in making someone else money while they allow you to barely survive.
I hope you went on those school trips when you were a kid, or else good luck visiting the world, or even your own country, in the two weeks of rest you get a year, implying you can even think of anything else than going back to the place you visited for the last 5 years.
Sorry, I needed to vent, I'm stressed out.

They're all screwing just a couple of guys, ya dingus.

They're having sex with eachother too, you know. They don't always have to do it with men.

Am I meant to believe this b8 for a second?

Nope. I don't buy that. It's obvious, through all of the genetic diversity, that most men procreate. Also, if they're all screwing a couple of guys, that covers most men in the population. How many men do you think there are? There's more women than men.

Homosexuality is not really the point of any of this.

Women all sleep with the same 40% of men, while the remaining 60% rarely gets laid at all, even if you're average or decent looking.

Its female privilege and natural selection taking place, and sadly this is one of the downsides to living in a free modern culture.

it is blessing in disguise
provides more demand for the technology we need.

Mr homosexual, its a welfare problem.

Fuck of pedo

As a virgin myself I'm fine with it. It's just goging to be a pain to find a girl who isn't a slut if I decide to marry. I already know girls who say shit like "all men want for me is sex, but I'm not like that, and that's why I can't get a bf" the same bitch was telling me a week before how she had a one night stand with a random guy she meet on the street, and the same bitch is now complaining to me that her new bf is too timid and shy because he didn't make a move on her yet, even though they onle knew each other for a week

Half the children in the UK are veing raised by single mothers. Monogamy is a thing of the past

I hope those you told that bitch she's a ho

That's the woman's fault.

What did monogamy have to do with my response?

Because you will only have one partner, and it's your hand.

Degenerates out

I don't know why people think finding a partner as a male is that difficult. Once again, somebody has to be screwing these women to begin with. And it's not the same men over and over again.

The problemis sex toys we need ti burn them all, and probly black ppl cause they get the succ alot

who the fuck made this chart?.
how do you measure sexual value ?

i was never able to pick up a girl off the street, in the bus sure, but never right off the street.
how the fuck do you do that?

I plan to marry a woman 2 years younger than me during college and raise a family with her as soon as she gets out, then when we're around 40 divorce and get a new college age chick and another family.

its pretty intuitive tho. I dont know the source (nor did I post the image).