All that is left of my bike. 800 dollars

All that is left of my bike. 800 dollars.

RIP

NIGGA GON STOLE YO BIKE

It's all good user. I'm sure this sort of thing happens to everyone once in thier lifetime. Someone cut my bike chain in broad daylight with dozens of people around. He got away with it. No body cared to report what they saw.

i wouldn't report a fags bike being stolen either
what do you think the cops are gonna do, actually use resources to investigate a description of a guy who stole some autists bike?

They sure did. And they found it at a pawn shop.

Being a dick won't make yours bigger faggot. People like you is what is wrong with the world today. You should care about others and report crimes if you see them, you lonely psychopath

no, they didn't. they got your model # and/our serial number and their are state laws requiring pawn shops to run most of these through a database to flag stolen items
they didn't use any resources to catch the guy, moron.

Did you file a police report? Check around for cameras? Also if all else fails, check all pawn shops in the area. Bike shops too if you have the time.

Pawn shops are required to take people driver licenses and finger prints, so they will catch the bastard who did this.

The cop delivered the bike to my door after they found it. That is time and resources. Another time a cop drove all the way to fire department and picked up ruined bike( ran over by car) after I was in accident and delivered to my home too.

I don't know what universe you live in but most policie officers don't mind helping people.

when you live in Kentucky, cops don't have much else to do but respond to domestic violence calls and people who have been thieved on by meth heads

Maybe location does have something to do with it? My car broke down once and I didn't want to miss class, so I once road my bike on a very dangerous busy road. There was no side walk for miles.
Anyway, someone called the cops on me. I guess they were worried I get hit or something. I thought I was going to get a ticket when he pulled up behind me with the lights on, but the cop was really friendly. He put my bike in back and drove me down the road( it was a couple of miles) until we reached a safer area. Guess it depends on the department and the area?

hahaha you got him there, damn

No, this is just general psychology. When in a large group, people tend to think "somebody else will do it" which is exactly why city goers are often panzy ass pussies. Now, if this was at a large family reunion or perhaps with a large group of friends, damn right someone (most likely) is going to do something about it. Have you ever heard of reports of people screaming while being raped in the city and nobody helped/called 911? Well, this is the reason why. It's laziness dialed up to 11. This is always the case when nobody leads a group of people, it becomes no more than a lazy cacophony. And Holla Forums thinks they could overthrow a government with no hierarchy; give me a fucking break here. That's the thing too, they're massive hypocrites. Every "ancom" community on the face of the earth has leaders, hell everyone of them I've seen have forced labor camps/prisons. Interesting how they say they're "being exploited" while exploiting others isn't it?

IS THERE ANYONE MORE INSUFFERABLE THAN FAGGOTS LIKE THIS?

Yes they will. It just won't be top priority. Do you think, for example, someone vandalized a car and the authorities said "it's only a little dent, nobody cares". While disregarding the fact that it's still a crime.

it's too dull itt

Well, next time buy a rope.

They used a shitty bike for that, it barely hurts them.
Here's a better one.

downhill, good thinking

Op here, it's not the first time (a part of it) got stolen.

Op. If the guy is smart, (most aren't but just in case this thief is) he won't take it to a pawn shop. That's an easy way to get caught. He'll try to sell it on eBay, back pages, or Craigslist. Keep a eye out on all of those websites. If someone in your area is selling the same bike used, you know what to do. Be smart about it. No item is worth dying over. Just get then plates if Craig/backpages. Contact EBay if listed there. If the guy is selling parts, you are going to have some trouble. You're screwed probably. I'm not sure what to do in that case.

if the guy is smart he'd just trade it to his heroin dealer for a couple points of H and then let his dealer deal w/ it

I knew a guy that rode his bike all over the place in Baltimore, he had three heavy duty u-locks, one for the frame, two for the tires, and the fucking niggers ending up stealing the seat and the chain. Fucking niggers man Jesus Christ.

If it was $800, It was a piece of shit anyways.