Just had sex with a tranny and it was horrible...

Just had sex with a tranny and it was horrible. Cum taste disgusting anal sex is fucking painful dick makes you gag and my dick kept falling out her ass and I feel dirty and fucking degenerate. I wanted to experience it and I was severely let down. Only real girls for me for now on and now Im going to hell and it was all for nothing.

So what you're telling us is

Your dick is to small to stay inside an asshole

You sucked a cock to compleation until you drank hormone laced bitter cum

And you have unchecked roids that the trannys monster cock irritated?

Except now you probably literally have AIDS you dumbass. Good job. Get tested for Christ's sake.

fag

Actually he should wait to get tested since HIV often takes 3-6 months to show up.

absolutely degenerate.

bush did 9/11

i left my favorite hat over there too

Almost always antibodies shows up in 2 weeks.

How long until you fucking retards that want to fuck boipucci realize that there's only disgusting faggots, ruined by bad parenting, and some early childhood sexual abuse. Faggots should be killed, for no other reason but pity, you shouldn't fuck them.

They are never as good looking as they are in pictures too

proof?

I would say at least I know I'm not gay now cause I tried it and didn't like it but…… i mean…. i did just duck a dick

Are you attractive? Was the 'tranny' attractive? You should try an actual trap like the ones you see on 4chan. Thing is they have such high standards you might as well go for a real girl anyway.

Alright, I've had enough of this board. Why does that say .jpg when it's a .gif?

Trannies you see in pics use trickshots to amplify their best angle. When you meet them and look at them from the profile or up front you'll see the man jaw, manly facial structure, hips, shoulders. I mean men have significantly different hip structure than women, you can tell it's a man from gait alone if you are perceptive enough. Only like kids on hormones since before puberty could hope to be classified as passable female by the time puberty ends, but by then they'll probably be suffering from balding and cancer due to hormones. I understand that trannies want to be women, but the lengths they go to be women is just mentally deranged.

newfag

nigger have you heard of angles? have you ever realized that every "trap" on the fucking internet always hides some part of them? It's because they're fucking revolting in real life, like every faggot on earth. God I swear I wish I born in Iran sometimes.

all i got are the messages from when i meet her this morning I didn't take any pictures

Im alright 6.5/10. She was 7/10 in her pic and 4.5/10 in person she did have big tits but tranny tits feel way different and not as good as real tits and the nipples are different too sucking a trannies tits is nowhere near as good as real tits. I'm done with traps forever so no

Good thing you got it out of your system man. I'm proud of you. All traps and trannies are mentally ill and should be ignored.

Testosterone accelerates balding btw not the other way around, unless you're talking about male patterned balding genetics etc other than that I agree with you

Traps are a sign of the times, ignore them and you have done something very good, against the grain.

This. I've met 3-4 trannies irl and without their makeup they look hideous. This is due to the fact that they abandoned their manhood and took a false womenhood in its stead. And to top it all off their personalities are horrible due to the Internet and hormones and trauma.

Tranny estrogen hormones are not pure hormones. They contain additives that make them go bald over time. Check it out, I think it's made from fertilizers or pest control agents or something. Regardless of its origin, it's not the genetics in this case. Trannies do go bald due to use of hormone therapy which is not just estrogen injection or anything like that.

I fucked a tranny on my 24th birthday. I was a virgin and wanting to wait to have sex with my gf or wife for my first time. For it to be special.

So i thought if I fucked a tranny it wouldnt really count as having sex since it wasnt with a girl and it wouldnt count anyway really because I was just super horny and just needing help to cum. So i didnt even go to have sex. I just wanted another person to help me cum because I needed some kind of physical intimacy from someone else. I was 24 and hadnt done ANYTHING sexual at all. No kissing. Huggingg. Hand holding. Lap sitting. Petting. Nothing at all

So Im 24 and just really needed someone to touch me. I had been thinking about this for a while but didnt think Id actually go through with it. So i wake up on my birthday and receive lots of money from family. About $500 worth. I figured I could fuck a tranny, get me a video game, go see a movie, buy some dinner and still have a bit left over for later. So I went on my phone and found a site and called the girl with the lowest rates.

Ended up not working so I went and acheduled with a total of 3 girls before the final girl wouldnt play games and actually wanted to fuck. So she texts me her apartment and I go there and she answers the door in a sheer top and panties.

So…..without making this longer than it needs to be:
Just stick it in!! You arent going to hurt me hunny. Do what you need to do
she then wiggled her ass at me

Afterwards i flushed the condom in the toilet and we had a rinse. The whole time she was like a bit freaked out because i wasnt talking and quiet. I honestly was quiet because i was so embarrassed i came so quickly and because right after cumming my dick literally stopped responding and working

She was still horny and kept eluding we should have more sex because i need to "get what i paid for"

I politely said i had enough and once was enough for me. Hoping she wouldnt realize i couldnt get hard anymore

Then i dressed and left. Spening my whole $500 for three hours
2 hours and 40 minutes of talking
10 minutes of sucking on her balls
5 minutes getting jerked off
1 minute of sex
and 4 minutes washing and apologizing to her

6 years later Im still a virgin and still waiting to get a gf. Hoping I have a good first experience since i fucking saved myself for her for 30 fucking years of being celibate

So yea
In the end fucking a tranny never works out and isnt worth the money. Overall, a very harrowing and sad and awful experience. I could have told you that OP

You are deluding yourself, you prancing lala homo fruit.

First of all, this .

Second, I refuse to believe this happened. No one is that pathetic.

Only reason I believe you cause this is identical to my experience. The anus is clearly not meant for sex I would get it in and then it would just get pushed right out. A vagina pretty much just sucks your dick right in it's impossible to not get it in if you are fully erect it's fool proof and when you are inside it just feels like it belongs in there like they were meant for each other like peanut butter and jelly or something. Everything I was told is a lie about anal sex both giving an receiving.

All in all it didn't sound like a bad time. It seems like she was really understanding and very helpfull, way better then my " Date For the Night" experience. At least you got to come take it with a wide stride you fucked some wild boi poissy and in the end what else really matters?

Would you like for me to share my horrible experience to help counteract your pain?

me thinks this is b8

The Internet ruins every mind it touches, not just trannies.

yes please
i just said my experience because i connected with OPs post

i thought shemales were gods gift and a loop hole for my sex drive

my god if i could take it back i would. it was so horrible. i should have just waited until i got a gf

as a warning to other straight men wanting to have sex with someone special for their first time: FUCKING A TRANNY IS HORRIBLE AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!

B8 or not it's so high quality. how could you not take, it even knowing it's b8. There was some real effort put in here let's make threads great again take the b8 live a little

I turned out just fine, asides from being tricked into thinking fucking a trap would not only not be gay but enjoyable. AIDS really isn't that big a deal, and self-respect is overrated.

Keep in mind I'm still a virgin at this point but my hormones are at all time high (late bloomer)

"Need a date for tonight?"

"…do you give blowjobs" (I'm shaking)

"20$ bucks"

We get there and this is where things peak at social autism

Worst night of my life so far I regret it fully.

I wish it was
If you thought that was bad then you wont believe me when I tell you what happened that same night

After fuxking the tranny I drove back home (living with mom FYI) and locked myself in my room. Didnt want my mom realizing something was off about me. I dont know if it is the same for you guys but my mom has spidey sense and can literally and always tell when im in a bad mood or something is wrong with me. I didnt want her to "know" i just had sex. I say this because me and my mom were at my aunt's house a few years prior when my female cousin came home from a date with her first bf. Her mom immediately starts yelling and freaking out saying
YOU HAD BETTER USED PROTECTION!! YOU ARE HAVING SEX ALREADY!!???
Me and my mom were freaking out like wtf? Thinking she is overreacting

Then my female cousin starts crying and confesses that she did, in fact, just have sex for the first time and wasnt a virgin anymore and they didnt use protection she was too embarrassed to ask her bf if he had a condom. Then they both start crying and hug each other while me and my mom are freaked the fuck out and staring in disbelief

My mom asks her later how she knew her daughter wasnt a virgin anymore. my Aunt said she "knew" as soon as she saw her. She had a "glow" about her and that it meant ahe had sex and wasnt innocent anymore

So my mom has always been similar so i didnt want her to catch me and see i had a "glow" then a really fucking awkward sex talk would ensue. fyi since i turned 18 my mom has been begging me to find a gf because she wants grandkids and likes to joke if i had a gf we wouldnt go through so many tissue boxes because im not even sick. so i REALLY dont want her knowing i had sex

So i lock myself in my room and she gets all snoopy and i forgot i left my phone in the kitchen. Later in the evening my mom barges in my room and throws the phone at me.
WHAT!? WHAT!!??? WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?
I pick up the phone and in my search history was "finding prostitutes in texas"
My mom kept yelling queations to which i couldnt say anything. So after her yelling she shouted
GET THAT SHIT OFF YOUR PHONE AND I HAD BETTER NOT SEE YOU LOOKING THAT UP AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?
i just looked at the ground then she said
DINNER WILL BE READY IN 40 MINUTES! TAKE A SHOWER. YOUR FATHER WILL BE HERE. IM NOT TELLING HIM ABOUT THIS

Then she slammed the door and I got ready to take a shower and cried before my birthday dinner. My mom made spaghetti and both my parents interacted like nothing at all happened out of the ordinary. Was just a regular day with their son

unfortunately, youd be wrong

ha ha. OP's a fag.

You keep saying she but it's really a he you flaming fucking faggot. Just because he wears a dress and has fake tits doesn't make him a woman.

Congratulations! You're now a part of the gay community!

Jesus Christ. I will put out any thoughts of seeing a prostitute. Mothers aren't so much upset when their children don't have sex, but they are when their children visit prostitutes.
There must be something worse in that.

its your body telling you that you arent a faggot

Hate to be the bearer of bad news kiddo, but you're a faggot now. Once that dick is inside you you become a fag. Should probably just kill yourself.

Its like a flu, not trolling after 2 weeks if you have flu then congratulations, you are another walking bioweapon.

Enjoy your AIDS.

HAHAHA FAGGOT

At least you tried.

ehhh…Just use dildos and hentai. Save your dick for women.

God fucking damnit, you piece of absolute trash.

At least he got laid more than you this year enjoy your onihole lad

nigga you gay

WHAT!? WHAT!!??? WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?
I pick up the phone and in my search history was "finding prostitutes in texas"

I fucking died. I cannot even imagine the
level of horror one would feel.

Just kill yourself already OP

So I guess I got a better experience

we kissed and I took her home

There is nothing like a women's pussy user, the sex was not bad, but traps after all are not women just an imitation, even a good one is just that mimicking

yo, check if you got the bug
try and not think about it, ur gonna be allright dawg

Fapping to 2D is 1000x better than being a failed normie degenerate getting pozzed up by the dregs of the 3D community

Why the fuck wouldn't you just pay for an actual female prostitute? Why a tranny? Why the fuck?

lol

Mtf transsexuals in Iran can get surgery and even get their sex legally changed on their documents.

Kinda weird how people there hate kikes even though transgenderism was invented by one.

You fucked a dude with tits faggot

You're going to die from GRIDS you fucking sodomite piece of shit. No woman will ever want you. They will smell the faggot stench all over you.

GG user. You should have kept on squeezing and pinching on her boobs user, its the least the whore deserves.

I Agree ! If a Person Chooses to become something lower than what God has created him to be. then He has already fallen from humanity and means nothing to anybody. back in the day a degenerate would have been put down by his own father. the lack of FATHER/KING has bought this degeneracy upon this generation.
If you are a fag then know this God doesn't care! you have malfunctioned, when you suck another mans cock/take it up the ass you submit to him; aka being a BITCH! or "His Bitch", YOU NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED !!!
Can the OP be cured ? Don't know ? it's up to him, I suggest getting blown by a real woman even a skank will do see if that helps you feel any better.

Hahahahahahaha, how's that work, faggots?

All 3D is gross, and 2D is the true path.
I. do. not. give. a. single. shit. I. will. be. masturbating. to. My. Little. Pony. on. my. death. bed. Do. you. understand?

Another quality thread bought to you by… ME!