Homunculus is the best vanilla hentai artist (with Cuvie as a close second) and one of the best hentai artists period...

Homunculus is the best vanilla hentai artist (with Cuvie as a close second) and one of the best hentai artists period. Prove me wrong.

Spoiler alert: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/h/thread/3810772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i unironically own and have read all those u posted. i cant say he's not one of the best however for me there are others on par with him, such as napata or pyon-kti

Who the fuck cares

Are you some kind of swishy mincing homosexual wrist-bender or something?

POST MOAR

How about a storytime?

dubs confirm it's storytime

Fair enough. I'll start with the book from which I took the pics on the OP: Renai Sample. Here's the first story.

Oh, and sorry for the delay. Connection troubles.

Rule of Bikini END.

Good man

THESE ARE FUCKING THUMBNAILS

Fffffffff-
Off to a great start, huh. Lemme fix that.

On to the next story, I Lock You!

END

Oh, I'm fucking stupid and I forgot there was an extra.

I won't argue with an OP this time.

Why the fuck the thread died, I only started getting erect

Had to go to the store to buy something for dinner. Glad to see there's interest, at any rate.

ANYWAYS, here's the next story: Summer Beast, starring Chitose and her glorious ass.

Origatou, m8. But you don't have to stick here if you don't want to.

Also

Also, bump

Nah, it's okay. I do want to do this shit. Just a treat for fellow anons on a lonely evening.

END

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

more?

Does that artist draw lolis? If so yes.

none explicit as of yet, sadly. don't know what his stance on it is.

Guys, guys, guys. Make a loli thread if you want to discuss loli, this is a Homunculus thread. And maybe Cuvie and other vanilla authors if I have the time.

Anyways, next story: Be Natural.

END

we art discussing loli, we are discussing this artist.

Kitsune are hot.

My connection went to shit again. Anyways, here's the next story and my personal favorite, the eponymous Love Sample.

END

In case there was any remaining doubt that Tsubaki is Best Girl.

Time for the next story, Point Blank Love. My other favorite.

END

Homunculus is indeed a top-tier artist, but I don't think he's the best. Napata is also very fucking good when it comes to vanilla H-manga.

Also, I fucking love incestous relationships even if they're not blood related.

And that's it.

post the add-on uncensored?

Now we move on to the next one, Silent Princess. Which is my other-other favorite.

I wasn't aware of Napata until now, thanks to you. Nice one user, I'll check his other stuff when I'm done with the storytime.

I'll post the add-ons and other stuff when I've gone through the main book, don't worry.

thanks based dump-user

*END.

That one's very sweet and cute. I'll post some more of Napata's work.

The end.

Guess it's my turn then. Here's Little Devil at Home.

END

Nice. I would like to post another one, do you mind if it has a threesome? (FFM)

Sure thing. After all, I did the same thing.

Okay then, here's one of my favorites.

The artist's name is Neet (literally) btw.

The end.

Didn't these artists get headhunted by Fakku? How'd you get those?

Nyaa.si is all you need to know, user.

ill post some too

Sure, but let me post some more Homunculus after you do.

ok

end

A shame I can't sort by genre with that. There's a lot of delectable loli and shota chapters over there and I rather not torrent in bulk. Besides, for all I know the older packages are dead.

Aight, my turn then. Here's Younger Sister Warning.

FIN

It's not perfect, but I'm pretty sure that every book Fakku has released so far is there.

Which begs the next question, though it's for those who bite the bullet and actually subscribe. Does Fakku let you download them (highly unlikely) or do they go through the painstaking process of saving one pic at a time?

This thread is gold, OP. I wish vanilla wasn't such an underrated genre. I'm sick and tired of so much rape and NTR.

Well, I don't really know how to answer that question since I've never bought an H-book in my whole life.

Thanks, man. I share your pain. Anyways, are you gonna post more from other vanilla authors or do you want me to post more Homunculus?

tl;Dr but it's hot.

Bump.

Bumb

Bum

Once again, apologies for the delay. To make it up to you, here's the extra for Younger Sister Warning plus another story, Girlfriend.

My bad, I posted a repeated page.

Sadly, things don't always work out the way you want them to.

…or do they?

Hey OP, I'm

Since this thread is still alive, I'll post more sweet vanilla H-manga.

The end.

Don't worry. I am here to keep this thread alive. It's not every day you accidentally come by quality hentai.

another one

End. I've posted all I got (I know. Pathetic collection). Some user can take over if they wish.

Alright, OP. I hope you enjoy this one.

The end.

tfw no THICC onee-san to rape me

Got more from this artist?

Bump

Oh hey, I forgot there was one more story, though weirdly enough it's set after the afterword. Anyways, here's Contrary Teacher for you hot-for-teacher degenerates.

Sure thing, man.

The end.

Thank you for uploading user
I really enjoyed the stories

4archive.org/board/h/thread/3810772

That's not Yamatogawa
Fun fact: i bought several doujins from him. This one time i had one with me (just bought it) my chad uncle took it away from me asking what the fuck i was looking at, and after browsing through he took interest and was mesmerized for a minute by it.

Hey guys, here.

I've come this time to post more Homunculus. I hope you guys enjoy it.

The end.

Round 2.

The end.

Thats hot

boomp

I meant to continue (or conclude rather) but my connection bitched out yet again. Either way, we're at the end of the book. All that's left is some extras, and a couple pages with portraits of the girls. Thanks for sticking around, I'm glad you enjoyed it. What was your favorite story, by the way?

Anyways, now that we're done with Renai Sample, I'd like to ask if you guys want me to post more Homunculus or something by another vanilla author. Cuvie, perhaps? I'll leave the decision up to popular vote. If you want to storytime some yourself, that's fine too.

Before I go to bed, I need to ask you one last question. Who is best girl?

(checked)
thank you for posting. If possible, would you put all of them into a zip archive and upload them to zippy or mediafire?

I liked love sample and point blank love best as well and for me tsubaki is best girl as well.
Best position was the leglock in point blank

No worries, man. And I'll see what I can do.

Good taste.

bump

I don't get the ending.

Moar homunculus

from what I understand she either lied about the marriage or blew her husband-to-be off and took the guy from the van

In a bit. I'm having trouble posting images, might have to do with my connection though.

Okay, I think I'm good now. Here I bring you Blooming in the sea, a heartwarming story where two losers find each other after their respective SO leaves them.

GOOD END

Aren't those from Hajirai Break?

post more

Glady! And hey, I wasn't aware there was a sequel to Summer Beast until now. Here I give you Winter Beast, sadly censored but something's something. Enjoy!

END.

Bit short for my taste, but hey.

bumpidibump

There's at least Shirow Masamune. What about that?

or fockewulf

Or Ishikei

No loli please. This is vanilla thread.

thanks for bumping the thread.
when I saw the site count reduced to 9 I felt like it was 404 already

I'm up for ISP recommendations becuase I'm fucking done with this one. Anyways, here's the badly-translated No Contro, My Hot Heart!. It features mind control so it stretches the definition of vanilla, but what the hell.

Seriously, Homunculus needs to do more shit in color. It's gorgeous.

I used to love Ishikei but then everyone started copying his art style and it became generic. It is sort of a strange case when the original becomes generic with a bunch of copycats but that is what happened here.

Post moar

Thank you OP.

Ask and ye shall receive. I don't know the title of this story because I can't into moon runes. If anyone here could provide the translated title I'd be grateful.

Glad to hear that, man. Fap away!

END

Ahhh the fabled vagina cock, never thought I would see one in my lifetime.

Ya cheeky cunt

Who's up for more? Here I bring you Home Mate.

I hope this thread NEVER DIES

END

Have you seen Ishikei's work?

I love hentai.

You're a decade too late.

I don't mind vanilla manga but vanilla animated hentai really pisses me off. You can draw ANYTHING. Why waste the effort of thousands of frames of animation on something you could pay some slag $500 for?
pic not related, Armored Knight Iris is top tier

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one who has had this thought!

Nhentai, my dude. Don't actually use Nyaa.si either. It's run by (((the Cartel))).
Use Nyaa.pantsu.cat instead.

tell me about the (((cartel)))
why do they run nyaa.si?

What (((cartel))) are you guys talking about?

>(((The Cartel)))
I thought that was Fakku?

Why not exhentai?

will there be an upload of homunculus content to mediafire or mega? I really don't want to download all the pics individually

bumpu

bump

OP here, posting from a borrowed laptop because I have no internet at all. In any case, here's Home Mate +

Don't you love happy endings? In any case, THE END.

Is there something more Hitler-approved than Trap+NTR?

>Is there something more Hitler-approved than Trap+NTR?

bumpu

bumpu

Your suicide

bump

Alright, my connection is working again. Let's post some more Homunculus before it shits itself again. Here's I give you Natsume's Exciting Day & Night

END

Oh, and here's the extra chapter as an apology for making you wait.

Same people.

The content that gets pulled from exhentai you can find on Nhentai.

will we get this mediafire link eventually?
dling every file seperately is really tiresome

Are you new to the internet or something? Flashgot plus Downloadthemall with the correct filters and you can download every image on a page with a single click.