My Uncle may be a PEDO

My Uncle may be a PEDO

I overheard him talking to my mom and dad that he had caught my little cousin masturbating and she is only 12. He was really freaked out and thought talking her to church would help her with whatever demons are possessing her. What do Holla Forums?

fuck the lil cousin before him faggot

is she cute?

exorcism is the only option

my uncle is old fart, too

- Your cousin is at the age where sexual feelings are common
- She is likely to masturbate and has probably done so in different ways since infancy
- Exploring herself in this way is good and healthy
- Your uncle should only be concerned if her school or wayward friends are negatively influencing her about what she 'should' be doing
- He should talk to her openly and set the moral example
- If your uncle was interfering with her he would be a molester, not a pedophile

Nothing bad. I wouldnt EVER hurt her in any way or do anything illegal. Im just saying that when she is younger Id have her get in certain positions for me. When they are really young they listen to their parents dutifully and do as tood without question. So when she is younger Id enjoy this aspect about childhood and have her bend over on her bed, in a doggystyle position, and spread her butt.

Not too often. Only on occasions. When she is older she would naturally want privacy and be embarrassed to be seen in the nude or in stages of undress in front of her Father. But as a young child she would have no inhibitions about nudity and a young kid being seen naked by their Father is as natural as sleeping or breathing.

As she grows more into a woman you lose the connection you once had with your own daughter and she starts becoming more like her mother and they stick together and keep secrets from you.

But in youth the Father has all the power and knows what is best for the family. So your daughter would never ask
She would just do. And when you tell her to bend over and spread her butt she will comply. And that little moment is a moment that she will soon long forget but you can cherish it forever until your remaining days. Just knowing that you have seen the intimacies of her body, your daughters body, and partook in close up views of her rosebud. Something that her mother would never know about and she will forget. A sexret betwee Daddy and daughter.

I would also, on very few occassions, have her lie on her back on the bed and bring her knees together and feet up. Like pic related

Maybe twice a year? It would be a little treat for my eyes. After her bath Id tell her to do this for Daddy super quickly. Then savor every detail of her body and labia folds until a few months when I can ask her again

You dont want to ask her too mich or too often to do this. Because then it would become a pattern whoch could quickly turn into child abuse. No. You dont want that. You NEVER want to abuse your own daughter.

You tell her every few months to do this. You dont ask. Because she can question what you ask. You are the Father. You know what is right. You tell her to lie on the bed and kick her feet in the air because you need to check something. Then you can take in her beauty for a brief pause. Then you tell her everything looks good and to come over so you can finish drying her off and dress her. These little moments are what make being a Father so special

This position is sometimes used for spanking, as an alternative to the girl going across the lap of the adult.

I would NEVER spank my daughter. id give her a strong talking to. Spankings can quickly lead to abuse. No man should EVER abuse his daughter

Id only want her in this position so I could enjoy her beauty that I helped create. Id tell her that vaginas create life and I like to look at her little life from time to time. And because Im her Daddy that is okay because I would never hurt her and love her deeply. More than she could ever know

They can only lead to abuse if the adult does so in a rage, without an offense being committed, or if the adult is irresponsible. I agree, no man should abuse his daughter.

spanking is gay anyway. i'd just do a body slam//kick their fucking rips open combo until they obey.

They'll be compliant by that time, being deceased and all…

i can always make new ones

Daddy should make sure she is flicking her bean correctly, and show her how to do it better. It's a fathers' responsibility to ensure his daughter is exploring her sexuality properly, supervised by her father. Show her what a penis looks/feels/tastes/smells like, and what cum looks like too.

Disgusting AND it turns me on!

It's how my sister and I were bought up, so it all feels totally natural, you know?

Fake

How did growing up with your father in jail affect you? Hope he enjoyed what he got(from your sister, of course)

Why? A daughter is generally just an extension of the father, and often even looks like him. You're attracted to something that looks like you? For example, my sister is totally ugly and gross in my eyes.

you just sound like a bitter faggot that is mad he cant have sex with his sister

grow up

Degenerates out

ok Ahmed.