SHould I stick eggs up my ass, it's sexy and I want to try it out

SHould I stick eggs up my ass, it's sexy and I want to try it out.

if you are a girl then yes and post pics

Good taste user

Alien to human female egg impregnation is probably in my top my fetishes, but I've never actually fapped to it. Abstract kind of feel, I guess.

I really really REALLY hope you don't mean real eggs and are talking about sex toys that are egg shaped meant for oviposition/egg laying play

Inb4 they break under the tension of OP's tight boypussi and shred his asshole 'bloody.

Yes, the fine staff in the emergency room need people like you to keep them supplied with entertaining stories.

Sorry to break it to you user, but yes, I did use real eggs, and yes, my tight boipussi is now a bloddy mess, now I know how that one jar one man guy felt. Not only that but I also cumeed while my boipussi was shredded, now all that is left is yolk and blodd on the floor.

RIP in Pieces OP.

you should've used boiled egg. makes sure to let it cool down first (unless you're into hot kinky stuff)

i want an omellette

Enjoy your lethal infections and diseases or explaining this to a doctor/family.

go for it my man

You just gave yourself salmonella via enema.

enjoy your ulcers :^)

tell us more about your salmonella, OP

Should have used free range eggs

mini spengbab dump

Thank you for the tip, Yui!

fuck that actually, had a thread idea

fuck that actually, and codemonkey. get your shit together

Agreed… if it breaks in his/her ass OP is fucked

You didn't boil the eggs first? Are you stupid? I am betting OP is lying. If you want something smooth to shove up your ass, then I would suggest sausages. Warm them in a bit of warm water if you don't want to shove cold sausages up there.