Im about to walk 2 miles to dig in a trash can for food and if there is no food I have to walk back another 2 miles...

Im about to walk 2 miles to dig in a trash can for food and if there is no food I have to walk back another 2 miles over back street dirt roads and canals full of water in the darkness with loose dogs everywhere around people's houses and I don't know what to expect

AMA

Don't get raped or shot or arrested for trespassing faggot. Do you know your dumpster diving laws faggot?

Are you some kind of wild animal?

Should I bring my switch blade just in case I have to stab a wild animal or someone or cut thru red tape and shit?? I understand that if it's bigger than your palm then you can be arrested for it, plus there is alot of gang activity where I live so I'm guessing the police will be lurking in the shadows or something ehh.. What should I do??

Try finding a source of income. In the meantime, try a homeless shelter. Prison will also feed and clothe you for pretty much free.

Ehh if I find anything then I will post some pictures.. If not, then you already know what happened, Tu Sabez..

Try going onto a farm or berry picking tourist trap and loot the fruit from there. Better than trash.

I already scouted out the fucking place on google maps but I don't know if there will be food though unless I break into the fucking place ehh..

Also great fucking news.. Usually by this place before you get to the store this house has its lights on but tonight they are off.. A bad omen?? I come from a Catholic culture..

It is kinda creepy walking by a canal. What if you see a old lady that is crying by the canal and she is floating towards you? LA LLORONA????

I thought lights off was a good thing? I'm not a raccoon, so I don't know much about trash scavenging.

And fucking great. There is a blood red moon peaking over the horizon. More fucking trouble ehh??

I charged this fucking phone. How do you think I am communicating with you?? Phone has a flash light, though that might cause unwanted attention in the darkness

Buy some cheap gimmick night vision goggles next time if you're worried about flashing people with your phone's LED.

I can hear an owl howling… Fuck.. More bad luck??

That is the least of my worries. I have come up to this bridge that I have to cross and there is usually dogs by it.. What type of dog or how many I don't know but I can already hear other dogs barking in the background

Are you a stray dog?

Stream this live it would be interesting to watch

Maybe the water bottle is making to much noise that why they are barking, so I figured I will leave the water bottle half way where I am at and return to it when I come back to lessen the noise to not wake up the bitch ass dogs.. Very smart on my part..

Btw I think 1 of the dogs at the bridge is a chihuahua.. It sounds very small.

It is dark

take photos of your spoils afterwards at least

Walking in the woods reminds me of that people disappearing in the woods episode that someone played on here a while ago.. Shit

The dogs at the bridge started barking now I have to take the long way around

I'm already 2/3 of the way there no problem read my other post.. Fucking dogs all over the place are barking though

Good luck. My guess is you are a slav. Am I correct?

3/4 of a way there now.. Let me check google map for the right coordinates though so I can know where im at

No

Almost there

Four lights mean everything to the man who wants to eat out of a garbage can

Store just across the canal but I have to cross over this bridge now.. Looks like there is barbed wire around the place.. The dogs keep fucking barking, I can hear my heart racing and a train is passing by less then 150 feet from me

I am getting an uncertain feeling for you

I am here now.. How do I get to the dumpster now?? I should just walk over since I don't see no cars or nobody around ehh.. Should I wear a mask to obscure my identity though, it would be embarrassing if someone seen me but luckily I brought a army camo bandana.. Should I wear it??

Chill out, user. Stop using your phone. Keep your back straight. Dogs won't attack unless they are desperate and you look weak. Concentrate on being aware of your surroundings and controlling your breathing, also, i hope you did your stretches before coming out here.

The lights are in the store.. Someone is there??

just grab and go don't bother them unless they bother you, in which case run

In case I have to run?? Nice.. But luckily I exercise and work out every day ehh??

The dumpster, not the store

Looks like the back parking lot has no light, likely were the dumpsters are at ehh.. Just scouting the place

Fuck it I'm going I don't see anybody

You need to just walk on up and take a close look. It's unlikely you will need to run from anything in my experience.

I don't even have reaction image for appropriate for this

On the side of the building

Flipping old tires and doing pull ups are free, calories are not

Seriously stop using that phone. I can spot people from a great distance if they're using their phone. Plus, you need to adjust your eyes to the dark.

Dumpster is in the left corner.. Kinda nervous since I seen a sign saying they had cameras and shit

wear your mask and jump in, but don't come back here again. especially if you get visual confirmation on cameras.

I AM HERE!! if I don't find nothing then I'm just going home to make something to eat, fuck this.

It is locked

Lol better luck next time. Amateur.

You didn't bring bolt cutters?

From that pic you can see what looks like two cameras I think, one is a couple pixels on the left corner and on the second rail a bit up from the door. Cameras are either black round things or these normal CCTV cameras. Get everything in a bag you brought and gtfo ASAP because security might have spotted you.

Try finding a large rock, works every time.

Too much noise.. Fuck this I'm gone then AHA

No

Haha

Do all stores have a barbed wire fence covering the bins in America? I hardly ever see anything locked either. You need to scout a better location during the day in person.

Don't care already I'm leaving..

Let these cars pass by though

Maybe I should break into the school trash cans but I doubt ill find anything since its summer break ehh??

Or break into a classroom and steal shit ehh, the cafeteria??

Just go to an apartment dumpster and eat coffee grounds and drink the bottom half of other people's sodas. They're never gated or locked.

ok fine, just remember to take pics and stuff

I think security got em

I've been playing with the idea of breaking into this grocery store where I used to work nights. I know none of those junkies ever lock the doors, and there's an old backdoor that leads upstairs that nobody ever uses, I could get in unnoticed. I think I'll take a nice shit in the employee bathroom, or maybe Bill's lunch pale if I can find it.

keep us posted

Not OP, btw.

Well you'd probably deliver unlike this OP so if you started your own thread i'd be sure to shitpost in it until i pass out

starve you fag

I wonder what the context is with op?

how does garbage taste compared to potatoes and roots you farmed yourself in your backyard with rice and roadkill

why not eat the dogs? not only will the provide nourishment they are also competition for food.

Damn, you were teletransported to malasya?

You have stuff to eat at home, but decided to go dumpster diving for scraps?

Nintendo sucks

Only a true trap would know this

Poop