What's the difference between anime and American animations?

What's the difference between anime and American animations?

Is that the new bad dragon lineup?

*LEFT middle LEFT goddamnit

I'll never know what the fuck you're doing

I don't like that

Can you name some differences between American animations and anime?

What anime is that from? It looks awesome.

Fist of the North Star

Actually user steven is nonbinary you transphobic faggot

Never thought I'd say this, but looks like I may be watching anime for the first time ever. I just hope I don't turn into a weeb.

I hate all anime and ive wanted to see it for a while now, that and jojo. good luck

There are other shows that are similar if you are interested, such as Berserk or Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I guess I've just never seen any cool anime. All the cancerous weebs gave me a bad impression and turned me off to it. But it's not much different than American cartoons in that sense, because there's tons of crappy American cartoons with very few cool ones. Thanks for showing me that anime can be awesome too.

Looks like manliness in cartoons has nothing to do with where it came from, but from the time period.
OP posted an American cartoon from the 1980's with a modern anime cartoon, while you posted an manga series from the 1980's with a modern social justice snowflake cartoon.
Time is what declined manliness in cartoons, not the origin of the cartoon. And you have social justice to thank for that.

The biggest problems that plague anime are the annoying waifu fags, moeshit, and in general increased pandering to the most fanatical groups because they create the most revenue by purchasing figures to jerk off onto and other displays of retarded fanatical behavior. Also in general this poster has some cultural insight which is valuable to keep in context going forward.

It's important to look at celebrity figures too. They used to be somewhat manly in the past, but now that's changed.

JoJo fucking sucks

I find the line art, and even the colouring, to be slightly stronger with Japanese cartoon art. But I may also be a faggot.

One is faggotry in English, the other is faggotry in Japanese.

Well guess what character's fucking the other up the ass? There's the best illustration of the difference.

Missed chance right there, fam.