About to get $1,000 of disposable income. What should I buy?

About to get $1,000 of disposable income. What should I buy?

N I G G E R R I C H

fuck

yiss

dragon dildo

a cheap game for me, thanks in advance

Spend $300 on some nice clothes and a haircut. Get yourself a gf and blow the rest on stupid shit she wants.

1000 items off the McDonalds dollar menu

a full vitamin regimen
new clothes/shoes
tech (new headphones, monitor, hardware upgrades, etc.)

take the rest and invest in the stock market so you can get a ROI in a few months

hate to be the one to burst your bubble
how long has it been since you left the house?

For once in your life, get a $1,000 whore.

This. It's the Dollar Menu and MoreĀ® now.

IIRC the only things left that are still a dollar are the small fountain drink, sausage & egg burrito, and the hash brown. Even the McDouble is close to $2 now with tax.

Buy 1000 $1 hot dogs

rent two hookers at the same time

thisss

Why waste money on a haircut when you can shave your head for free?

Fucking hell it's ridiculous, I've been getting the Sausage McMuffin lately. It's good, but it's no McDouble.

I prefer the buttermilk biscuits to English muffins and I don't like the egg they use on the McMuffins so when I'm strapped for cash I'll get the Sausage Biscuit for $1.29 and it usually hits the spot.

You should put your money away and save it user

Because then you won't get a gf to blow the rest of your money for you.

you can get about 2 shares of Tesla with that amount

Buy a bunch of clothes from a thrift store for a few bucks an article and sell them at flea markets and other retard bargainer gathering places and sell shit all day. That is, if you have any incentive to make money and have no skills, which I assume that's the case. Otherwise, buy a bunch of cheap alcohol or one bottle of pointlessly expensive stuff. Or whatever makes you satisfied, if you aren't willing to invest in stocks or something.

send it to me

Buy Terry a Davis a drum set.

Blow all your money on japanese dolls. You can also buy them from Korea (in pretty good quality) that are usually a bit cheaper. Just make sure to keep them out of the sun and make sure to dust them frequently (unless you keep them in the package), which then all you have to worry about is keeping it out of the sun/very hot temperatures.

This.

A gun to kill yourself you hollow vapid bitch

hahahahahahaha

Dead serious

Little Chinese Girl

Invest in Etherum

Antshares/NEO. It's the new Ethereum. It's going to go to 200 USD at least.

Lol noob

1000? do you fake an accident at work?

lies, you can use that money to get a gf. retard

No No No.
If you just throw your money at a girl upfront, she'll never be your gf. You gotta make yourself appealing before she becomes your gf. Only then will she blow your money on bullshit before leaving you.

who cares at least you can make her pretend with money. love isnt real, women will never truly love you. deep down they will always want nigger cocks

If you look like shit it's gonna take a bit more than a grand to accomplish that.
If you look nice they'll be more willing to blow your money for you.

Buy an onahole and a dragon dildo with lube.

Have you thought of putting it into TrumpCo?

$1000 of Iraqi Dinar. It's going to revalue soon an the 1,000,000 Dinar that 1,000 USD will currently get you will turn into the equivalent of at least 1,000,000 USD, with many estimates and the stated intention of their government to revalue at 1:3.5, turning your 1000 USD into potentially 3.5 million USD.