Google cucks BTFO

Google cucks BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/10 made me reply. iOS has "vulnerabilities" too (who's to say they're not backdoors?).

It's apple, any "vulnerabilities" doesn't count because it isn't android.

Android cucks btfo'd again.

actually all those "vulnerabilities" are security features.
kill yourselves androidfags

Well apple is hard at work patching holes

Google willingly helps alphabets making said holes

Hello apple nigger faggot shills

The nigger brain cannot understand the difference between free software and proprietary software.

At some point you no longer take pity and just think: "They deserve it."

A project being open-source doesn't magically make it secure or mean there aren't any backdoors. If there were, we'd never find them (case in point: Heartbleed), and especially not when the codebase is so large and Google's responsible for virtually all development.

iOS literally has an FBI backdoor.

Anytime that something happens and the government wants to get into someones iPhone they always do.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
How so?

I use Replicant faggot.

Just like that terrorist right?

redditors go home and/or kill yourselves.

It's Apple, the insecurity is in the owner :^)

this

It doesnt really mean shit how secure it is when they have the means to access or unlock it themselves, not the actual fucking owner of the computer and noone else.

I am an Android user but you are right.

This image is exemplary of the OS X experience. It looks slick and polished inside its tiny bubble, but in the wider context it's obvious it rips off, devalues and shits all over true art for the sake of placating shareholders.

Shouldn't you be shitposting on cuckchan about how great the Nintendo switch is?

im a poorfag posting this from my macbook right now :^)
i just got a 2010 mac mini yesterday for 200$
there isnt a high barrier to OSX entry you can get sub 100$ a1181's all day. i got the mini so i can write programs for my iphone i am getting.
you can get a 5s for like 100$ or an SE for 350$
I have multiple other computers running windows or linux. each os has a use of its own only faggots stick to just using ONE os .
p.s. i know a LOT of very poor people who use iphones or apple computers

just replace poorfags with "the linux community"
and its a 100000X truer statement
I just installed a new distro on my main pc and it looks almost exactly like osx, but ofc it is still clunky as shit arch with systemdicks underneith

Oy vey, Apple products are great and never leak any data. Please trust all your data to Apple server and software, no way we will send it directly to the three-letter agencies. Trust us, goyim,

You're right, I'd rather be poor than swinging from a tree :^)

t. nigger