Lesson #1 Patience

Lesson #1 Patience

I want to put my dick in her mouth

patience, i said

Lesson #2 Vaseline

This little girl in particular looks retarded. I am not trying to insult the bitch. But she does a terrible job in the looks department.

Isn't that a younger Ryan Simpkins?

could be but im not sure :)

Interesting.

It's a real shame she aged like MILK.

all too common for females

It always a shame to see good looks die out. I pity every grandma

good looks is temporary

unfortunately losing it cause some to become bitter

I hear ya man, I hear ya.

What's lesson 3?

Anal

She's a lovely innocent cutie, who has been not sexualized in any way.

I bet those pics will be deleted soon.

That's the crazy government censorship we have. Post a real-life qt in a bikini and they ban you.(perma-ban now, I think. What the fuck is wrong with you freaks?)

You better hope jim doesn't use his trained pigs to sniff out dost violators again or you'll not only get permabanned from Holla Forums but all boards just like you would on 4chan.

Outrageous.

Even trips are disgusted

I'd be her foster parent, isolate her from the shitty part of the society, help her study, praise her, see her grow into a proper person and support her in future.

is this Mr. Beast but instead of awkward american college dropout guy who sniffing glue all day, it's twin tail little cunt?

You should adopt and give a child the chance it wouldn't have otherwise. It'd be a labor of love, an honor and a test of your patience. You'd have to be strong enough to put her needs first, including being the 'bad guy' when she needed punishing.

adoption is made too difficult for ordinary people

Careful on the "bad guy" part. Discipline is important but it's no use if she just decides t odo stuff behind your back.

True, unfortunately. The agencies hate decent people.

She should be held to account and with proper raising, shouldn't be the deviant behind-the-back sort, hopefully.

nice JO instruction vid

Am I waiting for CP or what?

Because otherwise you fuck the right off

Oh dear! Oh my!