ITT: What did Holla Forums do today?

ITT: What did Holla Forums do today?
i'll start

I posted in a datamine thread.

Just having a boring life you know, just curious what Holla Forums is doing.

fapped onto a colombian hooker's tits

n-nothing much, really

Why do you cry?

The same thing we do every night pinky

DATAMINING THREAD

because I'm not dead

why don't you just kys user?

too weak to do so

>okay cool i'll come for the [REDACTED]
i wish i had a harder life, just so my shitty attitude towards life would be justified. what keeps you alive? what's your endgame, anons?

Life's hard

I'm quite young and like to believe that there's things worth to live for, If my life'll become too miserable i'll just fuck someone elses life up.

Good goy!

i hope it stays that way. do your best.
a lot of things (drugs+beat up a guy this time). he's an illegal alien. that's the thing that really irks me. every time we go to court, they don't deport him for some fucking reason. gosh, i wish he'd die.

I get both free. :) judge me faggot then be jealous of me for i get my anime the day it airs and i can binge shows like GOT any time i like

Thanks, me too.
fuck he sounds like a pain in the ass, but still he's your brother

Really? Never thought of that, would you recognise me (OP) in some other thread?

yeah…he sucks
yup. there aren't a lot of anons on Holla Forums. newbies can be picked out by how they type sometimes.

I'm sorry I do tend to type in a similar way sometimes. I'm quite new also been here for some months, so yea you're right.

it's no worrying matter. we're already on a list somewhere. welcome aboard the Holla Forumsirate ship!

Most likely

And btw, i don't know if I'm just tired or retarded. But I seem the recognise, not the way you type. But the language you're using. You namefaged in a thread (that's gone now) with the subject "Help an user out" or similar.

I'm probably just tired…

I went to church, I only go there to stare at the piano girl's ass.

I just woke up and now I'm shitposting on the toilet. I like to bring my laptop in here with me. Now I'm going to take a quick shower so I don't have to mess with wiping my ass.

What I did this morning:

Are you OP from this thread?:

It's a Sunday so not much is happening. On Friday me and the lads took our boat out to the ocean, caught some fish, then went to see Baby Driver (awesome movie) then we all got beer and burgers afterwards.

the absolute madman

norman pls

But why tho

Wait so OP you got a netflix and spotify account for free?

Doing drugs? that's not cool user,stay straight edge.

cuz laptop that i bought for 50 bucks. thinkpad4lyfe

plus i need to be able to roast a newbie at any given moment. i'm quite temperamental

Full pleb

Dat some hentai?

WHAT WAS THAT YOU FUCK?!? I SWEAR ON ME MUM OILL CUT YOU SAY IT TO MUH FACE FAGET NOT INLINE

Everyone knows old thinkpads are 1337, you just exposed yourself as shit troll.

Full
Pleb

what a laugh riot you are. i bet you don't even play 3 card vegas in solitaire

Not a problem for non-applefags.
And you would be right if it wasn't the opposite of that.
Stop lying, nigger. T420 (best thinkpad) is about 200$

nah, i don't namefag. i'm pretty straight forward and somewhat serious about anonymity. i tend to imitate anons, so that might be it.
sorry, but can you elaborate? how were we similar?

Fuck off shower shitter.

I updated an older meme I once made.
Made a couple of Mojitos.

that isn't tonight stop lying to people on the internet

but mom….

i was hoping i was super wrong but no. STOP RUINING MY THINGS!!!! REEEEEE

As a neet, that's how most of my days go.

are you guys related?

get out.

Where else am I supposed to get up too date sports information in regards to betting?

yuck
you are the worst kind of person

he might be my cousin in ATL >inb4nignogginnogger
except i'm just not that into animus

Still haven't answered my question. Take your fee fee's and fuck off, faggot.

why you gay?

not that faget, faggot. and i don't answer to reddit you jive ass turkey

Pretty normal Sunday for me

Don't be silly. Akari isn't a shower shitter. She poops in her diapers like a good little girl. It's a good idea to give her an enema to make sure she's cleaned out before putting her in the bath though.

Pretty good day come to think of it

Shitting in the shower is her nature.

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. My wife called an ambulance. The neighbours called the Fire Brigade. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself… Orcs would have cringed in abject terror, I'm telling you! Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out.

Reading these, you all need to recognise what the issue is. You get up, indulge yourselves and wallow.

The fact is, we've got to a stage in society where we don't have to work for anything and can just dopamine boost all day. And it makes us miserable.

Anons, sort out your sleep cycles, do some pushups when you wake up and make your bed, do things like eat and read online in different rooms to your bedroom. Get your body back into the rhythm of working for it's dopamine. It is so easy to fix your shitty life, take it from someone who's been there. Come on guys, I believe in you.

Yeah you're really living the NEET high life…

Made an appeal to my ban
Fuck around on Tumblr
Masterbated
Walked around my house nude

Sounds like you're one of those guys who waits a month to fap because it makes it feel so much better, but you don't understand that for most everyone else small dopamine rushes daily is preferable to only one big one every month.

you're a total faggot. i hope you get skin cancer.

stop posting copypasta.