So I don't get it. Why do so many guys get worked up over being virgins...

So I don't get it. Why do so many guys get worked up over being virgins? I've been a virgin for 24 years and I never even think about it unless it's brought up.

The only people who get bent up over not getting laid are retards who deserve all the misery they get. If you are a slave to your primitive non life-sustaining desires, then you are little more than a savage (imo).

That's the way I see it anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is not about beeing virginal. It is about virginity beeing a metaphor for failing in all the other spheres of life as well. You might experience it as well in a few months/years.

I don't follow. Having sex doesn't determine your success in life.

males don't have value from a biological stand point, so males look for external source, and whether or not they find this value is determined by 3DPD in the form of sex.
so a virgin male is a male that has no value, and a worthless male is a broken tool, and broken tools either need to be fixed (shamed until he gives a shit) or thrown away.

That doesn't make any sense. Maybe it would for Oog but not for us.

want doesn't make sense?

Because a primal urge to mate is the only thing thats kept the species going, if humans didn't value reproducing over all else then we'd go extinct.
Your lack of a sex drive will cause the death of your line and thus you won't pass on your shitty sex drive to the next generation, meanwhile the people who do have strong sex drives are popping out babies left and right that likely share that trait who then grow up to either be chads or whine on the internet about not getting laid because they have this raging sex drive and don't know what to do with it.

HA HA VIRGIN

Most that are very vocal grew up with the Disney movies that showed the guy getting the girl and then happily ever after. Most of us didn't even get a chat from folks, I myself was just handed a colored book as my parents blabbered on awkwardly saying. "R-read… Read p-pls…. Pls…" Combine that with the general helicopter parent phenomenon of Gen Xers and the seeds for a generation of socially awkward goons has been sown.

The myth of "happily ever after" will always cling. No matter how many eventual partners folk will have. The next thought just clings to, "Make this next one work" as that's what a good portion of folk are raised to believe. Then on the opposite ends of the spectrum you have the Chad's rooting on really, really stupid women with this third wave feminist shit which is simply just there to destroy the conventional aspect of formal dating and marriage.

So some fucktard Holla Forums-self-reflection (or MGTOW asshat) posts a infographic on how virgin lovers have a higher chance of staying together and then BOOM! Scores of men opting out of everything because they can't get what they think they want.

I took this post from my own reflection and all I can say is with the partner number I've had I don't get to complain what her virginity status is.

Not sure if a b8 or fucking normie

really activates my almonds, Mr Chad

What they want is a relationship thats more likely to succeed than fail, and these days more marriages are falling apart than lasting and yes it has everything to do with promiscuity.
When all girls are raised in such a sex positive society but aren't allowed to get married or have a "real" relationship until 18 they just have sex with tons of partners before they're even eligible for marriage and at that point statistically they'll never be in a lasting marriage.

Clearly it bothers you since you brought it up.
Do you see people making threads over not being virgins?

Well people talk about it a lot and I just don't see it as a big deal. I'm trying to make them feel better

it's a rite of passage

if you haven't had sex yet you're not a man, you're still a boy

I was raised by a perfectionist too. An engineer at that. We got to work with the bad and the good. Not trying is just that. Who knows what the future will hold, who knows what the person actually thinks.

Do y'all folk honestly believe that the loneliest generation in the history of humanity is going to be as harsh as you think? Do folk honestly believe that absolutely every woman is just a third wave femnazi that's looking to stab a random man in the balls every ten minutes?

I do believe they are hypergamous

You're still giving up before you attempt.
I know, I get it. When people are rejected it causes the same type of mental flaring as physical pain. To simply not try though is to deny BOTH good and bad.

Nice hyperbole but nobody believes that.

no, you don't get it.
hypergamy makes them not worth it to me

You know if that's the perspective you choose then that's the perspective you choose. All you're doing is giving women power over you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

It is the hallmark of a weak man, to let himself be defined by his relationship to women.

and not wanting to jump into crocodile infested waters, because you're worried about the crocodiles is letting the crocodiles have power over you.
I guess, anyway you're still not understanding.
Hypergamy means women can't feel love outside of utility, this makes me incapable of developing an emotional connection with them, making it not worth it to me.

Not all women are like that, you just aren't looking hard enough.

What is love to you then? What is your definition of love?

No no, says the the anime cuck who just finished a sandwich his gf made for him.

Your waifu isn't real and you will never be able to hold her. Enjoy your delusion.

Hypergamy being an evolutionary benefit took care of any NAWALT that might can come along.

sacrificial, equal partnership, concern about the other's well being over money, loyalty, haven't really thought about it all that much.

There are plenty of women that you just described as being capable of love, maybe you should stop hanging around shit women.

I can relate to that.

For some people love happens only once or twice in a lifetime, while others willingly divide their hearts into cheap change.

t. asshurt.

women only sacrificial to their offspring, not you. You are there to sacrifice for her in her mind.
maybe possible if there aren't any children, maybe, but there is a reason people say your money is ours, and her money is hers
this really kicks in when she has kids, but women will see you work yourself to death, if it means you provide enough for her
women are disproportionately loyal to their options. If you're a 5 with a 7, and an 8 male comes among and wants her, she'll leave you for him, or if he only wants to get off, she'll cheat.

women are only sacrificial*

Go to church.

in biology it does.

Having sex early is related to something manly and alpha.

Here's another.
Someone just rushes up to you (looks are attractive or homely) and begins to anxiously try to pry in close. How does that strike you?

no, talking about long-term
not just wanting to fuck someone

Ah what I was trying to convey is that you know what you're looking for. You know what you can set on the table and what you offer. Find someone that understands that. I'm not gonna say its easy, I'm not gonna say it isn't full of heartache. I will say that I believe in ya, and want to see everyone obtain what they're looking for in a relationship.

I not looking for anything. Sort of sexbots getting really gud, or monster girls becoming real I am good with being alone.
we are simply talking about women and what their nature is.

I am not*

I'm a virgin and I'm 84 is that bad?

Your powers surpass everything on the physical plane.

bump

Actually life-sustaining desires is the most primitive desires.

Being a virgin past the age of 16 is basically like still wetting the bed and shitting yourself (unless you do it on purpose as a fetish). It is a fundamental milestone that normal people achieve that only people in the extreme outliers are unable to attain.

Not at all, if anything it just means you get more pussy.