youtube.com/watch?v=-yDYoniV6Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=2NvxLX-POPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no u

My life

also, Holla Forums

Fuck off tryhard

America

I really liked Folk-punk but the comments degenerate into troll-bashing that the ACTUAL ARTIST participates in.
Also this chick turned it from being a vagrant drifter anthem into an awful fantasy fairy rhetoric

video games.

Marvel and dc were still pretty fun at the beginning of the 2000's, but now it's just one fucking pseudo-geek giant poo hole. Fucking hate it when normies discuss shit from these retarded new films that I red about long before.

If a lot of people who enjoy all of this die, then our planet will be a little better.

This in particular.

Rick and Morty died for me when I found out it was based off a pedo short of Morty licking scrotum. Everything following that, including Season 2 and the additional faggotry of the creators, only confirmed it.

t. reddit

Traps were cool in 2010's, but not anymore now that everyone is one

starting off with the basics
now onto the actual stuff
>wanking I might have masturbated myself to impotence

Tell me about it user. Couldn't agree more. 'Nerd' culture is the worst.

anime is definitely worse now. Used to still be good in the 90s and 80s, even the early 00s

Yes absolutely

Without a doubt

How? You have fully electronic steering, hybrid race cars, new fuel injection systems, responsive assist systems and more. How are cars worse? Their aesthetics only get better by the year

Absolutely

Mainstream? Yes. But you can find many good tracks if you search around on soundcloud, youtube, and bandcamp

Yes

In general yes

TV shows now are more engaging and well written than anything we used to see.

Without a doubt. Everyone is monetizing things, Youtube Red exists, anti-consumer practices, forcing of G+ and more. Used to be people just went on there to post fun vids

No.

For most people yeah

Don't know enough to comment

Objectively no. As far as the implications of normalfags using smartphones en-masse, a horror to be sure

4chan
Star Wars
Goth girls (now all hamplanets)
Girls in general
Video games and vidya industry
Animu
Internet

OP's_mother's_cunt.jpg

ITT: things (((they))) touched

your benis :-D

I'm not that user but

The car aesthetics lately is pretty much same sleek aerodynamic garbage. Tbh cars that work not on non-ecosystem-raping fuels are pretty much shit.
And the whole cars in general. These fucking mainstream disgusting clusterfucks of metal that normies sit in, just filling all the streets, making gray smelly farts everywhere, all the shit that breaks in there "randomly" so we would spend more money on it for kikes, all the fucking fuel that gains more price than a whore gains diseases.
I pretty much want to puke every time I see car tbh. No offense.

You mean more "interesting" and "hard" for geeks and normies and more well-monetised?
Btw TV in my country shows only ads after ads, and then leftist cuckshit, is hard to unsubscribe from and is just fucking low-quality.

Its actually true for many americans.

So what seems to be the problem?

Anime isn't real.
I want to stick my humanely-sized uncut dick in my waifu.

some cunt always has a camera and/or a need to tattle. youngfags missed out.

I miss the general style of the 2000s that girls had. Or more specifically, when they wore more normal t-shirts and bootcut jeans. The 90s had girls that looked dorky as hell, but the 2000s perfected the style really. I'm really not good at describing it but I'll leave some pics so you'll know what I mean.

Any girls that prefer to wear jeans nowadays are a plus for me. And not that jeggings or super skinny jeans shit, just normal denim jeans. But it's so rare now, even if a girl wears them it's usually the only pair she owns among her 50 pairs of leggings/jeggings and super tight jeans.

As far as clothing choices goes nowadays everything is just so form-fitting now and I don't like it. Like every girl wants to wear the tightest pants and the tightest shirts and leave nothing up to the imagination.

why even live

what you actually miss is being young

That's because we're going to force them into wearing skirts again ya big dummy. Pants are for men, not women.

I understand.

Are you really that big of a fucking faggot to start hating a show just because "HURR DURR PEDOS"

Now you must masturbate yourself to omnipotence.

Try reading the whole post, the answer's there. God damn you pedos are a cringey bunch of sad fucks.

Nah, I'm not a pedo. Am I supposed to represent them all of a sudden?

Shut it, Schlomo.

Wow I didn't know faggots were this spergy jeez calm down suck some dicks to relax or something man we're worried about you.

Why worry?

Because cringe kills and we're terminal because of you.

is there anything normies don't fuck up?

Just because some kids are naturally attractive you have to insult us for liking them. Looks to me you have an agenda. Dumbass

I thought it was the faggot asking why I should worry about him and not a third party, calm your tits.

it used to be good tho, like the first couple seasons

Culture

That's it, culture is ruined. Fuck Post-Modernism. Fuck post-modern deconstructive meta-narrarative BULLSHIT that has turned EVERYONE into jaded nihilists. And I mean even nornalfags

Why do you hate progress, friend?

Just watched the original short. It's really not that bad, why so grumpy?

It was never good

I don't blame them for everything. I blame consumerism and social media. The latter breeding narcissistic people, who then try to be most unique and invade other subcultures and hobbies. Then the consumerism kicks in and the hobby or subculture is exploited and milked until death. Look at video games, it wasn't fans buying and supporting anti consumer trash.

Postmodernism ruined art and politics, narcissism and consumerism ruined everything else.

sauce?

Holy shit that amazeballs

Best girls' fashion trend of the 2000s was straight hair. A lot of them still straighten their hair but back then it was like every girl.

Another notable development was booty shorts becoming popular.

My favorite park was closed for renovations for 3 years because the city government are retards.

They finally reopened it and it's all cucked up: many great live oaks were shoahed to remove shady parking, the playground is redesigned in a paranoid post-9/11 style, (it's like in a pit with a huge metal fence surrounding it), more niggerball courts were added.

There used to be a dirt/rock road running through the park which kind of blended into the grass and parking wasn't strict. You could just pull up under one of the big live oaks and chill. Now it's all paved and there are lined parking spaces. The whole place had a rugged feel to it, in harmony with nature, and now everything is so artificial and scientific.

The park was a constant happy place throughout my life. Used to live a stone's throw away when I was a kid and would always take my bike there to chill. My parents were divorced and when my dad would get visitation, our usual routine was to get dinner and then hang out at the park playing handball or catch until dusk. I parked with my girlfriend there.

There will never be another park like this, at least not in my hometown. They don't make 'em like that anymore. Everything is cucked.

fuck off demon. women shorts are distinct from men shorts.

The most niche hobbies now have a label attached to them. You can't do parkour anymore without be labeled edgy. Believe it or not climbing buildings was a thing in the 2000s until russians started making videos about it.

You can't have anything left to yourself and people who actually care about it anymore.

Goth girls are still around; you don't see them as much because you're not in high school anymore.

What a disappointing time to be alive

(((Roll Call Time:)))

Pedos
Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Rins
Dysnomians
Trolls
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

Christianity

life

How are simulator games ruined? There's still Arma 3, Live for Speed, Flight Simulator X …

christianity has always been a kike religion

Fucking THIS. This post is far more solid than anything else in this thread.
It is illustrative of the modern governing model : wherever there is uninfluenced human behavior, government (read: influential kikes) steps in, razes it to the ground, paves it, and paints lines on it.

Kill yourself

Yes but normalfags play them for 'le epic itz so hard XD' monetary profit like this asswipe

youtube.com/watch?v=-yDYoniV6Tc

or this dickhead who doesn't even call the direction and heading of contacts

youtube.com/watch?v=2NvxLX-POPY

Halfchan

chans
all of them

Marvel
As expected, Disney is turning Marvel into a vehicle for leftist character-building ideology

Cars
Cars used to have personalities. Now they are all homogenized and devoid of any qualities whatsoever.

Others:
Facebook
Spontaneous sex with random strangers
Anonymity
Public beaches
Theaters
Airline travel
The USA

It's interesting, because Marvel Studios, while they do it a bit, does it significantly less than Marvel Comics. I honestly think that Disney doesn't even pay attention to Marvel Comics. They're a tiny division that literally only ships a couple million dollars of product a month, and of those shipments, only a tiny fraction sells, and it's not the fraction that's covered in SJW stink. They probably literally don't turn a profit, and are only kept around because they also don't lose a spectacular amount of money, and it would be bad publicity to close the whole division. The comics industry is so small, that it's very well possible that the actual comic publishing side of things doesn't blip on Disney's radar, and they simply let a couple people run everything, their Editor in Chief and such, and those couple people happen to be SJWs, who then hire SJWs to be editors and assistant editors, who hire SJWs to write and draw. Because we all know SJWs only hire SJWs. But we all know that this is rapidly losing what little audience they had left. It's only a matter of time before they cannot avoid losing enough money that Disney has to shut them down.

One interesting theory I've heard is that Disney is indeed aware and letting them do this, but largely so that they have a justification for shutting down the entire Marvel Comics division and cutting loose all those incestuous SJWs, then just letting Marvel Studios, technically a separate company, publish comics that are actually like the movies. You know, the things people actually like. Marvel Comics is so stupid that literally none of the Avengers from the movies are actually in the comics right now. Iron Man is a black girl named Ri Ri. Thor is a woman who somehow stole Thor's birth name. Hulk is some asian hipster faggot. Captain America is The Falcon (though this one is justifiable as it's not the first time a sidekick has gotten temporarily promoted). If a kid sees the movies and then tries to pick up a comic to read about them, they'll see it's not the same characters, be disappointed, and then never read a comic again. Marvel Comics is deliberately destroying their own business.

Life :(

Nintendo.

Did you even see GOTG2??? WTF!!
GOTG1 ended with them deciding to do "a bit of both" something good and something bad. They start off fine, but by the end the entire movie is not about saving the galaxy it is about each and every one of them melting into a big pussy puddle and "becoming a better person". What a bunch of fucking horseshit. Next thing you know, IronMan and SpiderMan will become gay lovers, but a conflict will erupt because IronMan will also be sleeping with Aunt May, who is really a tranny named Melvin, and the whole film will be about accepting people as they are, rather than defeating a villain because villains are a negative stereotype that society shouldn't promote in films. Watch and see just how far off I am….I bet I am closer to the truth than I am to utter ridiculousness.

Pedos
Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Rins
Dysnomians
Trolls
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

Now their just some artist that you used to love.

so much wasted potential, overmeme will never hold a candle to this gem

at least there's PUBG

simulator games are so bad they're good - loke a beautiful trainwreck. You don't want to be part of it, but you'd love to see what the disaster brings.

Fuck off poser

Are you retarded?

I only had it because it was what was in during my time in harvard.
Deleted it years ago.

You didn't go to harvard

Almost all of them have long since hit the wall and/or ruined their face with plastic. The rest rely on a full face of slap to still look passable.
See pic related.
Used to be actually scary in their early days, now there's been so many you know it's not real from the start, so most writers now go overboard with unrealistic shit in a cheap attempt to shock us.
Say what you will, but the only people who didn't like him back in the day were fans of those he insulted, soccer moms, triggered faggots and early stormfags.
You can have SJWs to thank for that. Even in 2014 I was regularly getting off to "geek girls" with dyed hair.
>Long-running quality TV shows
Most TV shows that have come out since the likes of Sopranos and 24 ended last for 5-6 years at the most, then die off or kill themselves. You can't truly immerse yourself into a show if you know it's probably going to be cancelled soon or there hasn't been enough time for true character development. The only things that survive nowadays are cookie-cutter crime procedurals.
Practically a dead car company, co-owned by Nissan. No more Evo and even then there hadn't been a new Evo since 2007, with the last Evo to be used at the top level of rallying under the works team being the VIII.
They used to be able to fit in even the smallest pocket, could take one hell of a beating, had unique operating systems that felt like each model had its own personality instead of iOS/Android/MSP, could take creepshots with ease and felt like magic at the time.
Haven't had a good console since the Gamecube. Haven't had a great console since the N64.
Shit like Robot Wars and Battlebots was amazing back in the day. Then it all went independent and dried up, and now that it's back it's not as good as it once was. Even the shittiest robots would have probably went far in the earlier series of the two shows.
Self-explanatory. Last watchable season was probably 16.
Went PG in 2008, Guerrero and Benoit's deaths really shook things up. Invasion turned out to be a crock of shit and sent most of WCW's stars to early retirements or to languish at Indie promotions.
No Mercy was the best of the fifth gen, HCTP the best of the sixth. Every game since then has slowly gone down hill since the last one with less features and content and more glitches and problems.

Someone sounds low-T as fuck, probably made big car/small dick jokes in the early 2000s because every woman worthy of respect laughed at you in your Prius.

Yes, I'm autistic

I agree with you but a lot of people on Holla Forums wouldnt

Well that's because the there was an perceived link between power and masculinity. If the car had power then you had power. Which we know now is retarded because in a prius I'm paying $8 to fill up my take while everyone else is getting raped for $60/refill on worse fuel economy.

I spend like 20 dollars on gas about every 3 weeks. Depends on if I drive out of town or not really.

I can drive my prius around town to and from work all I want and pay $10 to refill every two week. AND I get 60 mpg. Don't get me wrong, I love conventional cars too, sometimes I get mad I can't go fast, but don't pretend that everyone in hybrids or electric cars is a hippie. Many do it for economical/financial reasons.

If I could afford an expensive as fuck hybrid car I'd probably consider it.

They're like $10k dude. Granted I did get my hybrid using crash insurance money.

10k is a lot. My first car I bought for 1k and the second I financed for 7k. 9-10k is my price ceiling when it comes to cars. (((I hate financing)))

At least they no longer wear g-string

But on the down side, they have all these ugly nose piercing and disgusting make up.

Booty shorts are gross.

I mean to be fair, they just followed the trends like everybody else

So dismal it hurts. Vidya isn't even vidya anymore. These games play themselves. You can thank every idiot that though MW2 was good.

No fun allowed these days

Because of Real Life/Normalfags

Because of the Internet

They should have stopped after the OT

Thanks Loudness War. Hope you like trap motherfucker

Though I haven't exactly searched deep

HURR DURRM MEEMZ AM I RITE. Thanks Frankjavcee.

BASS DROPS AMIRITE. fuck EDM

When beta 1.8 happened it was all over

Nothing like sidechained fucking whitenoise

God I miss 2006. Money and Google destroyed it

It's just propaganda now. Isn't even that funny if you agree with it

Whoever invented infinate scrolling should be shot along with the person who decided to add reposts and not allow you to turn it off.

Irony all the time is so funny.

Well as of today anyway

I love having megacorp spying devies ruling my modern life. Vid related

Ironically when I could put up with it I didn't care about it. Now everybody just dresses like such a hipster faggot

Thanks to the internet and meme culture becoming normalfag culture, nothing is allowed to be fun at all. All that's allowed is this self-hating irony. Anything with emotion is deemed to be too edgy so now everything as to be the souless shite. That is unless it's pushing the neo-marxist agenda. Vaporwave as I mentioned is one example. It's even spread to imageboards to some extent. Everybodies fucking miserable all the time and aren't up for anything

Entirely the fault of everybody who ever bought a hat, skin or made HL3 into a meme while proving they had never played Half Life Nobody wanted HL3 because it would be the greatst game ever made. It was literally just because people wanted the story to end I used to respect them so much

Good shit still gets made but I've never seen anything with such a horrid reputation and it's entirely deserved with the shit that gets pumped out. Probably won't change unless the industry stops being about promoting other things.

The world has deicded that everything needs to be as boring/minimal as possible. Remember when websites had aesthetics?

Cheers Moffat

May be a bit odd but I used to love going in there despite knowing jack shit about computers. Now it doesn't even sell computer parts. What's the bloody point?

hurrdurr doggo hurr durr yaaaaassss

3D computer animation. Anime will be destroyed by this if you don't stop it. seriously don't support 3D anime unless it's incredibly good or 2D animation will die. We've seen this happen with every animated program in the UK. We know where this leads

I can't wait for it to become Saudi Arabia thanks to this PC cuck culture.
Why is everybody so self-aware about being british while I'm at it. Like why are you acting like you're american by default?

All these SJWs and neo-marxists actually think they're anti-estabilshment. All because of the mainstream media narrative. I didn't include the news and all that on here because that shit was never good. Also all these fucking faggots that inject their agenda into everything and then have the nerve to say "everything is political" when you call them out

I like some graphic novels/webcoimcs but even while they're small, I want all the fans to die in a fire.

Everything I love keeps being destroyed god damn it.
SJWs are invading everything as well. Bloody hell I want the nightmare to end. I can't escape anywhere and I can't complain or I'll be hated for wrongthink or look like a miserable twat.
Probably more shit but I've blogposted enough.
Feels nice to get this off my chest. Thanks faggots

Robot wars is back. I haven't seen much of it because TV but as long as it's still got robots smashing each other then it should be good

Nothing kills a good TV show quite like getting popular. Trailer Park Boys for example, The first couple seasons were pretty good. Then Netflix picked them up and they exploded and went to shit because the writers couldn't be bothered. That's just one example,but nothing's allowed to die a quiet and enjoyable death anymore.
I don't know about you faggots, but I love drinking in quiet little bars and dives. Now suddenly that's become the cool thing to do. I've seen it happen to a few of my favorite holes in the wall. Hipsters move in, because they want to be edgy, noise level goes up, prices hit the fucking roof and I move on.
We've covered this already
Same as above

For things that are not shit, I'll add my vote.
Shit's dope boys.

ITT: subcultures and cliques and genres and styles = grasses and crops and plants
Normalfags = normielocusts swarming everything they can to strengthen their snowflake identities
Edgy embittered nihilism is death anons. When will these normies forget we exist? Culture nowadays is too precious and fragile, if exposed to normies it dies and gets smothered. This is something only poison gas can fix.

I dont disagree with anything you said.

You used to love Dysnomia?

and SJWs?

yeah, the new design of "safe" means effectively "not clever or interesting."
There needs to be obscure/hidden/mysterious places, places where one can't be seen, in order for an area to seem enticing. These tasteless fucks want to bleach out anything dynamic in the name of safety or simply because they are unoriginal and/or uninvested.

All of my sentiments were posted in this thread already. But it still hurts.

The Elder Scrolls

4chan
AAA games
superheroes
local politics
geek culture
otakus
tv
jus b urself

Not ruined.
Not ruined.
Not ruined.
Not ruined.
Not ruined.
Not ruined.

You're just a faggot who will not enjoy things because you let stupid shit get to you.

Why does everyone seem to hate him?
Seems to me like he directed some pretty decent episodes, especially earlier on like The Girl in the fireplace & Silence in the Library
I guess the end of the latest season wasn;t bad either

Meme of Duty. Seriously, Meme Warfare 1/2 and Meme at War were some of the best times of my life. Campaign, zombfags, search, harriers, kike Myers, 1v1s, map glitch, irl shitposting, and general fuckery. Sometimes nostalgia flashbacks make me wanna an hero.

I wanted to share but I realize I have nothing to tell.

I am a mission oriented man.

You ruined gaming

He made it tumblr

Oh, I thought it was mainly about the stories he's writing, but yeah in that I case I completely get it
At least the special snowflake nigger is gone now though

Hypothetically speaking, what would all of you say if I told you that I think I'm close to figuring out the secret of how to time travel to the past and change it so that all this good shit doesn't get ruined and the future is brighter in general? I must caution you that even if it's possible, the effects of altering the timeline may be unpredictable. Do you think it's worth the risk to try?

yes
also, can you kill Bush while you at it? and prevent the fall of hitler if you could go back that far

If I go back in time and change something that happened before I was born, it could potentially prevent me from ever being born. It's not guaranteed to do so, but it's still not recommended to try.

That too. He's a shit writer.

When I was an early teen I loved sucking my own dick, Now that Im 48 and fat that is a long ago dream that will never happen again.

women

New cars are about as fun as appliances now. No soul.

bump

living

Your mother is ashamed of you

where'd this come from?

doubles

Many things actually haven't gotten that much worse over time. We're just becoming better at recognizing when we're being fucked over, which happens a lot.

kek, nice one user

would be better if it was nightcore

You're one simple minded little dumbass user

Weird people are completely ruined.
You used to meet crazy as fuck people, who were actually crazy and interesting. Now it's all just a show to be more unique than the other guy.

Weird people still exist user, you just have to find them before they're corrupted by modern fag culture.

political discussion has been obscene horseshit on every level since at least the end of WW1, and has only gotten worse ever since more and more plebs were allowed to vote and voice their opinions on things they don't understand in the slightest.
By the time the internet came about the world was already full of the worst kinds of dumb shits spouting political opinions that were only vaguely informed at best and outright contradictory retardation at worst.

Thanks for the keks, user

Oh look, a normalfag
Piss off back to Reddit, okay?

drink bleach

wow cognitive dissonance sure makes you blurt out dumb shit

It is the same everywhere (except HBO). My family wants TV, occasionally when I find something worthy I turn it off at the first advert, go to my computer, torrent it and watch the rest without ads.

Hawaiian Punch.

They started putting a sucralose blend in a few years ago to reduce the sugar. Now it all tastes like shit, and you're worse off health-wise consuming sucralose than the extra sugar.

Flame?

I really miss the pre-smartphone era.

Same.

I think I saw them too.

careful user. it's not cool to say you used to like halfchan here

I'm glad he got cancer his company ruined the only thing i found enjoyable

Used to be actual expansions that were worth playing. Even map packs were sponsored (Discovery with Gears of War) so users got them free. Now it's just pay to win coins, endless tiny bits of DLC and skins.

Forums back when everyone didnt act like a retard circa 2004/5
Also these shirts I dont give a fuck what you think they are still cool as shit even though I dont wear them now

You feel it too, don't you?

I miss the old flash games from the 2000's. They're still around but all the new games are just rehashed version of what was released 10 years ago.

Agree 100%. DLC is garbage now. It's mostly season pass bullshit and cosmetics.

That being said, some companies do it right. The Witcher 3 has had nice reviews of DLC, and Civ V in particular had great expansions that made the game worth playing.

The internet. It's too big now. Wish we could go back.

i wish
i wish I lived in america or somewhere big so something like this even had a chance of happening. even if I did, i'm depressed for 5 years with no way out and can't keep a job to earn any money.

don't be fat then

Same. Could you go all the way? I did after practicing for a while

Jesus that was dumb. It looks like a shitty Newground parody of Rick and Morty. I haven't seen any of the real show because I'm not a huge fan of constant burping. Also who the fuck belches after drinking liquor? There's no carbonation. Does the guy just have a flask of beer?

Anyway

Where the fuck do you live that you don't know people that own forrest property?