Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of seIf-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Let's play a game. How many lies can you spot in OPs post.

hey, post a pic and prove you're a girl
I totally believe you btw, just checking

TITS OR GTFO

Stale pasta is stale

Your post gave me aids. I never asked for this.

deaerates

I'm tired. What am I doing with my life.

OP I want to hire you to work for my bug crushing company. You down?

If you decide you'd like to make $100/hr squishing bugs here's my contact info:

Discord: DCS#9365

You think Holla Forums's misogyny is bad little reddite biofemale? Go have a look at /r9k/ then /v9k/ - assuming this isn't bait.

There was a point that I would've said this is bait but given the state of things it probably isnt

That's a pretty good impression of a woman OP

This thread was reposted on /v9k/. Iz prolly bait

>>>/v9k/13924

wow, a walking cumhole gives a fuck about other people's opinions
that's hilarious
kill your sorry fat ass, stinky fish, no one gives a fuck

I saw it on 4ch yesterday

Yeah, definetely an original text and not some shitty bait

I thought everyone on Holla Forums was a normalfag. You guys are virgins too?

man, the faggots on here are so pathetic

here's your (you), next time make the pasta actually funny to read. This was just boring

A girl wouldn't spend time writing this out. You are without a doubt an user trying to BAIT me, but you won't do it. nigger faggot

show us yo dicc

Pathetic I consider my self liberated I have the ability to walk around my house with a dildo up my ass smotherd in peanut butter i can do w/e the fuck i want and noone can judge me ive transcended your morals to somthing more beautiful i can piss on the rug and yell behold my glory

This is bait, but in the event that it isn't - which it is - I'd be remiss if I did not bring to your attention 'the fact that we do have rules around here - one of which you are in clear and present violation of. Namely: tits, or GTFO.

I fear your ruse has been uncovered, OP.

Hey OP, you posted the wrong pic! You were supposed to post this one
←——–

HAHAHAHAHAHA LIAR
TITS OR GTFO

What's it like to be in love op

All that really matters is your friends and sandwiches

Holy shit user