Embrace Wizardhood. We'll welcome you in our fellowship

Embrace Wizardhood. We'll welcome you in our fellowship.

Those are some cool outfits.

sorry I'm not a virgin so I'm disqualified

Use the full res image or you look like a dumbass

whoa, too much res nigger. It looks grainy. Here.

i went on my first date ever weeks ago. im 28

she now keeps saying that she has other plans when i ask about a 2nd date. kill me

well don't waist your time, find better people to date

Never ask for a second date.
Just delete the number. Don't chase bitches, chase money bitches will follow

This.
No gf but currently learning HTML, CSS, and Javascript.
Projection is a job by this time next year.

"get gud" stamen you make it sound easy. its crazy, you tell them ill pay for everything just come with me to x /bar /cafe/ event. all you get back is no , no, no or nothing from a text.

i was told that , focus on my career, now im a 28 year old that went on his first date.

the "girls" will not come, most people find their wives in college.

pro tip no one uses HTML that's not even a fucking programing language, CSS is just a way to make the HTML look more pretty. you may get some ware with i bit of javascript but you will, be fighting for a job against people from India that shit in the streets. they will always be happy getting paid less that you are willing to.

Learn a real trade. There's not enough skilled labor in the world.

I've met absolute losers that always have some girl willing to fuck them.
==Those aren't the kind of women you want.== You have a good head on your shoulders. Be very selective in choosing a mate, women are.

I don't live in the US of A, friendo.
The competition is not as steep here.
Most of the sites here haven't even left HTML 4.01
It'll be like taking candy from a baby

wtf I thought I formatted that correctly

What is your definition of a real trade, friendo?

Will I learn how to conjure demons and bind them to my will? Can I learn how to harness the power of a storm and smite my enemies with a mighty lightning bolt?

Plumber, Mechanic.
I'm a maintenance man for an agency and I do better than when I was building websites.
HTML, CSS, JAVA
What about back-end?
We've talked about this before ik.
I once had a school ask for a very simple staff and student intranet with logins and bio integrated with their other scheduling and form apps.
I ended up making a simple landing page with dumb links to all the apps the already had. They weren't too pleased with my ignorance for back-end programming

Well, I have to crawl before I walk, user. The HTML, CSS, & javascript are what I am starting with. I'll get to the other stuff after.
And like I said, the competition in my area isn't formidable so I won't have to be too good to beat them.

Screw wizards

poisoned, beaten, stabbed, shot, and he still undid the bonds they threw him into the river with.

also treated hemophilia despite that not yet being a thing.

don't underestimate russian monks, they have nothing better to do.