Transgenders are mentally ill!

A thread to discuss facts surrounding gender dysphoria. Pic related, triggered supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SrkrI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If someone feels better and more comfortable dressing in women's clothes and it'll make them less depressed/anxious and therefore better contributor to society, who gives a fuck. I don't support sexual reassignment surgery or allowing any kids to change their gender identity, tho

personally i dont give a fuck about this topic, let them do what they want. I do think it is a mental illness but its becoming normality so i dont think your opinion will change that fact.

Obligatory

Shit, wrong WebM
Fuck me with a thousand dicks, I'm a faggot

It's absurb that they have right to be mental ill and think it should be protected. I am disgusted at them for being degenerates.

why are you people so triggered about this? does it hurt you in some way if someone gets his balls chopped off?

Because they are destroying the good values.

This is not true. They will use any excuse to be a degenerate. 1) They were never depressed or anxious to be gin with and just lying to guilt trip you into allowing them to act like freaks. 2) even when they do dress in women's cloths they still complain about allegedly being depressed and anxious so it appears it doesn't even help and 3) looking like a freak in public will just cause people to alienate you and cause more depression and anxiety so it's counter reproductive. They should seek proper help. Maybe get on some meds if they really are feeling that way. It's not like cis straight people never get depression or anxiety and cloths don't help them. Also it makes them less productive because nobody is going to hire a man that dresses like a woman. They just become liberal activist leeches and make society worse. They also cause division in the country and politicians use them as a political wrecking ball and cause even more propblems.

This type of enabling bullshit is why it's becoming normal, it's partly your fault.

They refuse to seek proper help and they dump all of their "problems" on society and always expect someone else to fix it for them. They need medication not enablers.

They are destroying the country and cause political division. Mental illness is not an identity.

There actually is a biological basis for being trans in uncommon cases where the genotype isn't expressed how it normally is, so the phenotype differs. Essentially an XX chromosome being expressed as XY and so far. One of the more popular examples being that female who has this who did better in all of the track and field Olympics events and set records she has a man body but is biollogically a female

The best medication is bullet. That will fix the problem.

None of what you described in first response describes a regular trans person, you are describing the vocal minority of AN A freak trans people and extrapolating that to all of them making a huge generalization. Most just want to be left alone

God, why don't they just call themselves bisexual and shut tf up.

because it's getting a bit out of hand and eventually everybody will be bringing their kids up to be "gender fluid" which could ultimately lead to extinction.

Transgenders in of themselves are a minority so this is stupid. It's not like there is a huge community of them. It's still a sizable chunk relative to their population size. It's the reverse argument of "well only 15% of muslims are terrorists" when there are 1.6 billion muslims in the world and 15% of 1.6 billion is 240000000. Stop defending harmful behavior.A person being tranny isn't just their personal life choice it effects everyone around them and the country they are in and they are selfish and wrong for putting us through this.

I really don't think there is a such thing as "gender dysphoria". It's a fake disorder made up by the far left to create a new class of people that will support their leftist agenda and they radicalize these people with anti-western,pro-communist propaganda to make them hostile against western values and freedom. It's no different than how mouthwash companies made up halitosis just to sell more mouthwash when brushing your teeth is more effective than mouthwash. In reality these are autistic people who have been brainwashed by the left to think they are transgender or homosexuals who want to look like women to trap straight men OR sick evil degenerates that intentionally trying to rip apart the moral fabric of the west.

There is a reason why there have never been transgendered people historically. Its 100% a mental issue, often related to depression, sexual fetishes, brainwashing, snowflakes, or envy of the opposite gender norms in the modern day and age.

Personally, i don't give a shit what people do with their body. I do however have something against parents who are brainwashing their little children to become trans. The type of parents with a 2 year old transgendered child, and they're flaunting it around to show how progressive they are.

Reminder archive.is/SrkrI

There is big money and big power pushing transgenderism. The leaders are non-larping hardcore communists who intend to overthrow the government.

Reminder archive.is/SrkrI

There is big money and big power pushing transgenderism. The leaders are non-larping hardcore communists who intend to overthrow the government.

I just read about this story. At the age of two, his mother knew he was "girl". Fucking what? That makes absolutely no sense. She's fucking lying. No two year old knows about gender, let alone gets upset by their own.

Ignore the retard host and watch this. Straight from the horses mouth.

She is a leftist so yeah she is lying that's all LGBT supporting left knows how to do.

Of course transgenders are mentally ill. No one in the right mind would dare thing about chopping off their penis to become a woman.

Encouraging these people to be "trans" is like encouraging schizophrenics to listen the the voices.

I hear them, too!

The trannies?

im tasting blood im my mouth looking at this

frankensteins house of horrors holy shit
trannies are so fucking ill

no, they are just like you and me

If someone wants to perform weird mutilating surgeries, take hormones and wear dresses. Cool, more power to you if that makes you happy and you leave others alone.

But that's not what 99% of trannies do.

What's NOT OKAY:

1) Demanding tax payers pay for your bullshit

2) Demanding that society "accept you as a woman"

3) Demanding access to female spaces

4) Demanding heterosexual men just "accept" your cock and balls or mutilated cock and balls.

5) Demanding that we all have to walk on eggshells around you forcing us to lie to avoid hurting your feefees.

6) Generally being fucking insane other than GID

I've never seen anything more true than those pictures.

Science has yet to empirically prove a "subjective" and "psychological" experience is somehow genetically or biologically induced when in fact the objective fact stands: psychologically disordered men and women have the genes, biology, physical nature, and genitalia of the sex your parents assigned them with at birth. If there is mental disorder, the burden of proof lies with those making assumptions to prove that there is a physical cause for the mental disorder. This has yet to be proved.

While I agree with your point, I don't think it does anyone any good to adopt their nonsensical, reality-denying terminology

Even if she didn't take steriods, it doesn't matter. If you work hard enough women in fact, can lift quite a lot/can be as fast a track runner as a male (yes this is true). Physically speaking, there is not much of a difference between male legs/female legs. Trust me kid, I know. I've ran track before (busted my ass in hs in fact), and there are women who can be just as fast as men. It however, does not make them men. Not only that, my gym teacher (for what it's worth) also has said this.

If a man wants to become a woman only because he didn't get enough testosterone during the early stages of brain development, shouldn't the cure be to give him testosterone supplements instead of estrogen and a sex change?

I meant gender as in sex…

I know that, but no one is "assigned" a sex, that's tranny propaganda. You're just born male or female, not assigned.

That's crazytalk user.

Remember we're in this mess because of the lies of mad scientist / pedophile John Money

No, you're not getting what I'm saying. There is androgen sensitivity syndrome, as well as a plethora of genetic intersex conditions which technically make somebody a male given their genotype, however having the opposing sex genitalia.
I am not making a case about the experience of a common transgendered person.

androgen sensitivity syndrome doesn't "technically make somebody a male"

female / male = genetic ability to produce ova / spermatozoa

A mannish woman is still a woman.

It's doesn't make it a separate sex, it just means it's a disorder. Pic related.

i had a gender once, until bill nye shot an arrow in my knee

is that the guy keeping all the black people down?

yarrrrr damn right, lady

Were you patrolling the mojave desert and wishing for a nuclear winter too, faggot?

Now that Doctor Who has become a woman, it's time for Wonder Woman to become a transgender. It would be hateful and bigoted to suggest otherwise.

only transgender faggotron niggerbabies play new vegas.
AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS MAYNE

also you're welcome

i mean it makes sense in the context of the game,but yeah it's terrible.

I don't understand how people can argue against Gender Identity Disorder being a disorder while giving no other explanation other than the magical thinking of a child "trapped in the wrong body".

You have discovered the power of mass media.

Who's the one who discovered it though?

Get that most people don't really give a shit about trannies and just want to be "nice", but the unwillingness to even entertain the idea that mutilating surgeries and a lifelong dependence on hormones is somehow isn't necessarily the best way of treating this disorder, is astounding.

I guess until this insanity had reached its peak, it wasn't evident how braindead and against "wrongthink" most people are.

The left just think if they believe boys are girls hard enough, Trump won't president anymore

I wasn't trying to say it was a separate sex, tho

That's not transexualism you idiot, that's being of intermediate sex. With transsexualism, you "change" your biological sex, which is impossible unless you have some kind of futuristic retrovirus that alters your chromosomes. Cutting off your dick doesn't change your sex; it has nothing to do with genetics.

Transgenderism =/= transsexualism

semantics

Intersex =/= Transsexualism.
Trans implies you can change your sex, which is physically impossible right now without some sort of futuristic technology.

Someone who responded to me being incessantly pedantic in doing so and making an assumption that was incorrect get replies of a same measure

Oh my god you are retarded. Intersex does not mean that at all
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
Educate yourself

Have you ever heard of a hermaphrodite?

"Trans" means "change"
the difference between transgender and transsexual is purely contingent on whether you think sex and gender are the same thing.

In any case, your post is a non sequitur.

>Intersex people are born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".'
XX expressing itself phenotypically as XY lines up with a variation in sex chromosomes that does not fit the typical definition for a female body.
That would be intersex/hermaphrodism

You can't fucking transition from male to female, at least not willingly or biologically.

I don't think you even read my points. "Transsexualism" does not fucking exist. All "transsexualism" is just transgenderism (mental illness) with physical symptoms and repercussions (self-multilation). You cannot "become" transsexual.

Well, even though you've now backpedalled into absurdity, at least you recognize you were wrong about that first bit

>born with nonfuntioning reproductive organs caused by mutation =/= another sex

*with extra

*with extra cheese?

*with extra stupid niggers

Agreed. Do whatever the fuck you want, as long as your aren't hurting others IDGAF what you do with your junk, but don't ruin a childs life because you're following the latest fad.

There have been people around since Ancient Greece, Rome, Assyria, and thousands of years ago in native american tribes. What are you on about?

*trans people

Way to be a faggot.

shit thred kil ur slef

Somebody please tell me what the hell is going there.

sex reassignment surgery

Did you know the very heaviest weights lifted in powerlifting by women (even the heaviest and most roided out women), are barely even half of what men can?

Why don't you want them to kill themselves faggot?

Sometimes I think that going back to the old gay bashing crews we used to have in the 1980s is the best thing to use. When plain filth reaches such heights, I sometimes think that brutality on these bastards are the only way to go.

Too late, this and also town hall here in England has a rainbow flag..

Can you imagine getting hauled off in this thing? I mean, just imagine it. You're strolling down the street, getting ready to grab yourself some fish and chips from a local shop, when all of a sudden a cruiser rolls up in this. You, being the responsible citizen you are, ask what the stop is about. Turns out they are performing a surprise TV license inspection. You know you're fucked, as you have not had one the last 2 years. They find you out, and tell you that you are going to jail.

Man, what a day.