In ‘Dumbest’ Move, Well-Known Law Prof Reportedly Broke Ethics Rules in Perceived Shot at Trump

>In ‘Dumbest’ Move, Well-Known Law Prof Reportedly Broke Ethics Rules in Perceived Shot at Trump

> I have notes of when Trump phoned me for legal advice in 1996. I’m now figuring out whether our talk was privileged. t.co/2v2BgxjXQ3

archive.is/9UlOW

Totally unethical. Disgusting combination of bragging, threatening, menacing, arrogance

File a complaint with the California Bar here:

calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/LawyerRegulation/ComplaintForm.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/LawyerRegulation/ComplaintForm.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His last name is literally Tribe?

Why is it that virtually everyone that tries to take a shot at Trump ends up shooting his own foot?

As if it wasn't obvious enough

(((Laurence Henry Tribe)))

every one of these fuckers is a leftist trying to subvert the founding document, somehow they must have all missed the day that their law schools decided to go over the definition of treason

wonder if he lunches with Ignatiev

How hard can we fuck this guy over?

I wanna hear him squeal

cuck him

top kike

Because he has a powerful memetic shield protecting him. "Can't stump the Trump" and "Teflon Don" (and others) are such powerful and sticky ideas that they've ingrained themselves into the subconscious of his enemies and cause them to unconsciously sabotage their own attacks against him.

Moral of the story… never hire a jew lawyer.

"only groobergrapers care about ethics"

This will be the defense and it will work.

This greentext gave me cancer.

It all began when Trump was in the first grade. After months of careful observation and logical deduction he discovered and defined the underlying principles of memetical warfare. He quickly experimented with "I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

He's been unleashing memetic hell ever since.

Check the students, Ted motherfucking Cruz.

It may have started when the music teacher told a young Trump his music sucked. Trump then punched the music teacher right in the nose.

The hands. Wow.

When caricature becomes reality, we call it meme magic baby.

why is Holla Forums always right? please wake me up. I want no more of this. my reality cannot handle more confirmations of this absolute pattern or law

youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZGHnrc4C8

webm related, the hand signal. maybe its some sort of dog whistle

here's the handrubbing

oh god the memes, praise kek

>calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/LawyerRegulation/ComplaintForm.aspx

do it.

Also King Nigger himself.

I suspect this guy is actually pretty important.

I know Holla Forums was right again and everything, but

There are French people in China? I thought it was all Asian

Have you ever been to a big city?

I assumed that multikult hadn't yet reached the far east. The only westerners I knew who live(d) in China were expats

Shanghai was the big colonial-era entrepot into China. The old waterfront area, the Bund, was a Occidental enclave for decades.

Kikes doing Seppuku?? 2016 is a glorious year so far.

So what did he release? Just curious

He was signalling he's open for business.
This is a ransom wherein the highest bidder will end Trumps campaign with possible bullshit.

(((They))) really don't like being frustrated, do they? Must be because it happens so rarely.

Yeah, that handrubbing is totally a signal. He was rubbing them so fast, I'm surprised his hands didn't catch fire.

That was genuinely rustling, and this one just made me grind a micrometer's worth of my teeth off.

Well, let's dig up dirt on this piece of shit. Dox him, find out which pedo ring he is apart of, find out wher he gets his bagels at, and completely destroy his life.

How do you know he is pedo

He's a jew.