just switch to firefox 64 its the same shit

REE
REEEEE
REEEEEE!!!!

IM NOT GOING BACK TO PALEMOON

WHAT ELSE IS LEFT? GOD DAMN SEAMONKEY?

am I going to have to switch to a text browser now

looks like it's time for you fags to man up and use chrome like a true normie

Somebody stop me from doing something very very stupid. Is there at least a decent fork of Chrome that doesn't spy on you as much?

It's the opposite for me

Why does nobody mention IceCat?

iridiumbrowser.de

qutebrowser is a highly autistic browser that (optionally, soon by default) uses Chrome's rendering engine (so no spyware). Qupzilla also uses Chrome's rendering engine without spyware but its UI is similar to Firefox's.

Try the Fasterfox plugin with Firefox or Pale Moon.

chromium us okay but I suggest you try qupzilla or rekonq

Isn't chromium just the latest version of chrome in beta?

It's not like its any more secure than anything other version.

You mean a real man's browser like vivaldi. Not that little toy chrome.

Edge, Safari or Lynx?

poprietary piece of shit
better go with links -g

So
and
therefore
You do like penguins...

are you kidding me? fuckin tencent? id rather use google chrome

Dear valued white devil,

We kindly inform you that Tencent is 100% as identical to Linux if not more. We have Penguin.

Hopefully we can continue to mantain trust ever more.

Pls agree.

- James

as far as i've heard, pcxfirefox is the best firefox fork and is supposed to be much more sleek than vanillafox
>sourceforge.net/projects/pcxfirefox/

bait

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
In the past, Iridium used to redirect google URLs to their own servers for "debugging".

You can't de-niggerify chromium it already is full nig.

Vaporbrowser

It's a nice fork but it's developed by a chink. I've been fooled by a furry already, I'm not sure I can trust this one

Shame, palemem works great for me, faster than firefox, never crashes, runs all the plugins I need and has that good ol pre cancer firefox interface everyone loves. Could be your shit OS or hardware, what are you running it on?
If it's windows I'll probably blame that.

ghacks.net/2017/03/08/the-death-of-classic-theme-restorer-for-firefox/

RIP classic theme restorer

Mozoogle claims another!

That's not how these threads work, son.

mozilla are nigger

I'm guessing they just don't GNU about it. That or they're huge faggots that need all the proprietary bells and whistles so that Facebook or some shit like that doesn't break.

palemoon works just fine for me, it only has one little problem:

occasionally, when trying to load a thread or a page from Holla Forums in a new tab, the browser gets almost completely frozen. i have to spam the click button on the "x" of the tab that caused it until that tab closes so that my browser returns to normal, if i reopen said tab (for example, with Undo Close Tab) it works completely fine.

i don't know what causes it, but it happens once or twice a day. the only extension i have installed here is uBlock origin. any ideas?

"debugging every 30 mins"

fix'd

As someone who dual boots, I can say that both Palemoon and Firefox work better on Linux. All browsers I've tried that are available for both windows and Linux, are faster and more stable on Linux. Really makes you think.

Icecat is pretty much a clone of Firefox ESR. The main differences are:
1) It's been rebadged as GNU software
2) the code is cleaned of all references to non-free software
3) the addon extension recommendations point to the FSF recommendations
4) the browser is built in with a set of privacy promoting add ons that are highly recommended by the FSF

ghacks.net/2017/03/10/seamonkey-thunderbird-to-join-forces-after-mozilla-split/

So there is no reason not to use it then.

They're a little slow when it comes to security patches and (when I used it) had some problems with webm.

People are bitching about Australis and XUL addons in Firefox. Installing Icecat is going to nothing to fix these specific complaints. The Icecat team are not going to maintain the XUL extension system after Firefox deprecates it in the future.

palememe is about your only option for that since they maintain their own extension library.

I JUST STARTED USING THIS SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Well I've read them and what it really comes down to is Mozilla is about to commit suicide with Firefox 57
they're gonna change a ton of shit and stop supporting current and legacy add-ons unless the people who made them bring them over themselves
most people aren't going to do that tho, hell some shit is used that people don't even support any more
so RIP Firefox in general, shits over better start looking for a new Web Browser because shits gonna be over this year

While I'm in a browser thread: Is this the best set of extensions? Anything redundant or capable of lowering the uniqueness of my fingerprint? Anything missing that can boost my botnet-freeā„¢ web experience?

Decentraleyes
FlashGot
HTTPS Everywhere
NoScript
Privacy Badger
RequestPolicy Continued
uBlock Origin
uMatrix

Browser:
pcxFirefox x64

You shouldn't trust these, the dev is shady as fuck. uMatrix and youtube-dl are better and safer. Before you ask, yes, youtube-dl does more than just youtube.

you know im gunna need a sauce on that

what's a search engine?

schillmania.com/content/entries/2009/adblock-vs-noscript/

I also found this fantastic piece while searching for your source

archive.is/iB5uA

Holy shit you must be retarded or a shill. Sure, responsible well done javascript is fine, and with noscript you can selectively enable these exceptions.
Too bad its easier to just cobble together bloated garbage webpages made by pajeets with counter-features that take far too long to load. Your whole argument rests on the fallacy that being "progressive" is inherently good.

Until the end...

He's retarded. He conflates web and the Internet and assumes that everyone who can access the web can see it.

your website isn't 'modern' its just shit.

I'm confused, did you link us all that shit to prove the web has become a steaming pile of shit full of cunts and shills or are you trying to take up and defend their positions? If it's the latter then you picked the wrong site to do it on.

Yeah, optional donations are such hypocrisy when compared to forced ads that are malicious on a regular basis. Javascript is also used in an objectively shitty way on most modern sites anyway, Most of these "advanced features" are shit I want nothing to do with anyways which is why I avoid those kinds of sites like the plague to begin with.

Totally right. Could not agree more. Upvoted, shared, liked on facebook, group made on candid, pic shared on instagram, tweeted it under my real name, supported on adfly, integrated into windows 10, downloaded on android, emailed to friend who has iphone and made it my wallpaper for my ps4/switch/xboxone. Preach it brother, where do I get the t-shirt though?

Oh really?

It's nice not to have to enable literally every security and privacy option every time you install firefox. But, yeah, you might as well install firefox.

Well, that fucking sucks. I liked Cyberfox because you could update it through chocolatey...

Firefox is going to die with Firefox 57, the only reason why regular users even use FF is because of good addons. Since CTR and most other good addons won't work anymore why would anyone use FF over Chrome? The only reasons is the botnet, but if that's the only reason then you would then choose neither FF or Chrome but some other browser.

How hard is it to make a good browser anyway? Mozilla are incompetent and people still use their browser just for the addons.