ITT: Laughably bad animation

ITT: Laughably bad animation

bonus tips if it was made from SJWs

The majority of DC animated movies. Majority of western cartoons. Not a lot of other animated movies come to mind that isn't just bootleg shit.

Don't forget all of their shows except for BTAS

Really? Was Superman TAS, Justice League and JLU badly animated? Even Batman Brave and the Bold?

yes

I'm trying to wrap my mind around this dubs. Did it not have enough frames per second? Was the animation too stiff? Killing Joke I can get but the others?

Oh I see now.

south park

The Justice League cartoons have bad animation. Like really rewatch it and analyze it. It's can be stiff and awkward. The angles get odd sometimes. The backgrounds don't make sense. Or there's a lack of continuity of background placements. But that's just a thing with every western cartoon. Brave and the Bold suffered similar things as well but the normal foreground animation was much smoother.

JLU in particular was a turd about that

You wouldn't be the faggot that says animu has best animation because "realistic draftsmanship+pretty backgrounds>24fps and comprehensible movement."

Holy shit kid, fuck off already. We've been over this.

Come on man, we both know the west hasn't produced a single good cartoon in years.

I don't have it, but I remember seeing a .gif from the Avengers show that came after EMS and it just had pictures of Falcon and Thor sliding across the screen with an explosion going off in the background.

Yeah, nowadays there's nothing non-political, comfy, funny and well animated.

The Scooby Doo animated movies definitely have random ups and downs in quality over the years. But it's mostly good. Way better than the average tv cartoon.

I'm still surprised that Frank Welker can sing so well. Even in his old age.

Since the mid 2000's I can buy that. But to say the stuff from the 90's or even early 2000's was garbage? Especially from Cartoon Network?

You have no idea how much I had to lower the bitrate to fit this in 12mb.
I could've used VP9 but that was several hours for just one webm, maybe I'll do it later to keep it in my library.

It was, the only good cartoons where the ones Japanese-animated from the 80's

Geometric flatshit cancer from the 90's is as bad as noodle/grinning potatoes of today, in fact it is worst, I was watching dexter's lab and the original ppg the other day on cable for the first time in years and oh boy, they are absolute garbage.

You are going to kill yourself soon user.

That make no sense, user.