I got some interesting stuff about (((Soros))) shills. Were could I publish it for maximum effect?

Nothing that's gonna be too interestign for the media, but enough for a decent raid, to give the shills some trouble.

There's Holla Forums, halfchan and baphomet, but where else could I get the word out?

In other words, where'd I find all these altright-trolls the merchant-media keeps whining about?
Someone to give these people hell…

Everywhere you can user.

stop LARPing and post your "stuff' or gtfo

Uh, here? And twatter I guess. Shieeet

This>>7213605

TRS has some goyim that like having fun, I suppose. But if you're looking for the Internet Hate Machine, you've already found it.

Do you happen to know where I can get an invite for the TRS forum?

This is a trap

Honestly it doesn't matter. We've got a finger in just about everywhere. If you dump it here, it'll make its way to where it needs to be. For instance: Russia isn't very happy with that man right now. Somebody who knows a bit about opsec can hand over the data to the KGB, who can utilize it in interesting ways. Another example: fash Hackers On Steroids take it to their own private IRC channel to have fun with. If you dump it here, it'll find where it needs to go.

right here in this thread, OP

send it to Breitbart and not to fucking Milo, check the bylines on their recent Soros articles and email it to those

Well, that's reassuring. I'm pretty new to all this, and on the surface, there don't seem to be all that many people you could count on…and 4chan's pol seems rather emasculated and shill-infested nowadays.

Maybe we should call them 4chaim…

Right. Patience, friend. I intend to make this one count…

Good call, they did drop some redpills on the Soros/BLM connection before…

KILL ALL JEWS
KILL ALL JEWS
KILL ALL JEWS

?
Given that Shapiro quit, whining and screaming because BB sided with Trump, I'd say there's no (((echo))) in Breitbart.

Only thing interesting is his and his sons locations for capture/assassination.

Well, I'm afraid that's not happening.
Sorry!

find weev on irc.dailystormer.com or maybe email Andrew Anglin, or you could send a youtube message to Sinead O'Connor

His address was already leaked, too bad you are not a bad enough dude to infiltrate and kidnap/assassinate. If I ever decide to kill myself I will attempt a kidnap or execution of Soro's before but I am waiting for him to get BTFO by the Fire Monkey and things are actually looking up right now in life so doesn't seem worth it.

and son isn't a footnote, he's already jewing like his 80+ year old father, offing just the almost dead george doesn't get you anywhere.

He would be replaced pretty fast also, only way to effectively damage (((them))) would be to kidnap Alex, demand the entire fortune as ransom, burn the money and kill them both, that sets them back in both people and resources so the Rothschild's can't merely replace him with another front man.

What is the nature of this information?

head of breitbart is a big part of the Trump campaign now moron

details on controlled opposition.
Not a leak, the information is all readily available, but apparently, nobody bothered to put the pieces together.