I feel bad for him. He's really upset what they did to his character

I feel bad for him. He's really upset what they did to his character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

boo fucking hoo. maybe he should have thought of that before signing the contract and getting paid millions.

Is this the actor who does chewbacca?

i really don't give a fuck because i don't watch reddit wars

10/10 video

I don't think he's a gay furry

mark hamill is too much of a manlet.

They're gonna kill his character in VIII, I'm sure that's what he wants after reading the script for VII. His character went from a hero to a random extra in the background.

getting that vibe too.

or else Rey will leave him on that rock and he'll get a quick death scene in the next movie.

They completely misused Luke Skywalker….curse disney. Luke should be kicking ass or turnout to be the evil villain at least. The point is he should be central to the story.

No, he plays Captain Kirk.

I sense a Bill Murry, "answer the call" type of disrespectful fuck you fanboy death scene.

Like is the past, it's current year and the patriarch is over! Womxn POWER!

I feel like they were going to, but after Carrie Fisher died, they probably backed off on that. They need at least one of the old heroes to bring the nostalgiafags to the third movie. Han's Gone. Leia's gone. They need Luke, unless they plan to bank on Chewie.

Yeah, it's supposed to be a generational tale. He should be as important to a sequel trilogy as Vader was to the OT.

But if he was central to the story we would never know that woman can be strong female independent lead and have strong black side kick.

Luke will be some chump that Rey has to teach the true meaning of the Force.

After it's revealed that Mary- I mean "Rey" is 1000x times more powerful & awesome than him, of course.
can't believe he showed up in MST3K, it was pretty cool

I hate disney.

What I don't understand is how anyone that liked Star Wars can watch this shit. I watched TFA months after its release for free, I will never watch another disney starwars" film" again.

it's because they're stupiud, that's why. that's why everybody does everything.

You'd be surprised at how easy it is for people to get caught up in the hype. Around the time TFA came out, I had several people tell me it was the best Star Wars movie ever made.

I tried to watch Rogue One, I had to stop around 10 minutes because I couldn't stand the horrible acting. They had everything to make a great war movie in the SW universe but the "good guys" are just unbearable.

Well, the idea of a war movie having "good guys" will usually ruin it.

I think that's the most frustrating part. They are spiking Star Wars specifically to push their stronk-woman tumblr propaganda.

See:
Shit sucks, but did he think Luke was going to be the hero?

Well, you lucked out then. Vader and Tarkin were both complete cringe-fests in every fucking scene they were in. Fucking just bad.

It's not surprising, they had to bring Vader into the story at the last minute because the main characters were too bland. seriously, a blind ninja? WTF?!
If you say "Rogue One" to somebody, they will automatically say "dude, that scene with Darth Vader in the corridor holy shit", because it's the only thing that people will remember.
They really should've told the story with Katarn and Ors and maybe an old Ventress as the the sith who wants them dead or something like that.

I think even if Luke turned out to be Snoke and you find out because he kills Rey at the climax I wouldn't see this movie

If he turned them down, Luke would have gotten it even worse.

yeah, but then Hamill wouldn't have to care about it

Honestly, by the time Vader showed up I was actually relieved because at least he wasn't a shitty CGI monster.
Everything Tarkin does could have been done by Vader or anyone else in the empire, or they could have had him use a hologram, or anything to not have to show him in as much creepy fucking detail as they did.
Worst thing isn't even the model or the texturing, but the fucking movement, real fucking deep into the uncanny valley.

Also, if you're gonna turn him into CGI, why the fuck would you make him look older when it's a godamn prequel?

True, it's really well done but I think it's scary because what we see is a 3D model of a dead actor.

"Movie magic" now means literal digital necromancy.

In space, people age backwards.

Goddamn, I wasn't paying attention enough to note that Leia was CGI at the end too, and she looks just as bad.
Accroding to this interview some dumb twat couldn't tell the difference between real actors and CGI and that's when the director thought "they were going to make it." You didn't, lad. Gareth Edwards, remember that name and avoid his movies.

I think the CGI Leia didn't really work because there were too much white and light around. The way the Death Star scenes were made allowed CGI Tarkin to blend well with the set.

too young to get it, huh?

What irks me most is how pointless it is, even if they could do it perfectly, it barely adds anything to the movie, they basically CGI'd Tarkin just to show off their jewish blood magic.

Yet rendering all those extra creases and shit just makes it look less real, old people are probably the hardest to CGI right because of all those extra flaps they have to animate correctly.

I barely even remember her showing up tbh, did she even have any voiced lines?

Hope.

I think the CGI face wasn't needed. They could have only show her from behind, saying her line while taking the disc (or card) from the guard.

First couple seconds arn't even that bad, only when she starts speaking does it really start looking like a robot.

I'd say that much wasn't even needed, they could have just had Rebel Bob get into a spaceship with the data, exclaim "I know who needs to see this!" and pan out of a shot of him flying towards whatever spaceship Leia was in at the time.
Or just have Rebel Bob talk to Rebel Boss Mark and discuss what they need to do, one exclaims "I know just who to get this to!", pan out into space, roll fucking credits, and everyone would still know what they're gonna do with it because even people who havn't seen the original movies know their basic plots.

The actor they smeared CG over would have been fine honestly.

You still don't fucking get it?
white people=old=past
White people are getting old. Good for displacement.
This is straight up marxist propaganda.
Look up the new Doctow Who and be amazed. Old white guyand a half jew half negress.

SHUT IT DOWN

Dr. Who has always been a complete joke, I'd rather just stay far the fuck away from it.
You're connecting some really weird dots here though, if they really wanted to go full poz they'd just turn Tarkin into a strong independent black woman, not CGI a dead man.

The recreation of Tarkin and Leia is really more just nostalgiabait in an attempt to make more money, not full blown pozzing like the entirety of the cuck awakens.

I think there's already a stronk black woman in the Disney-verse.

Yet they didn't trod her out for this one.
Where The Cuck Awakens was an attempt at brainwashing a new generation into degeneracy and their franchise, Rogue was made for older audiences, to get us used to how pozzed and shit nu-Wars is without throwing too many nogs in their faces so they won't be emediatly scared away.
And ofcourse by relying far more on already established events that don't contradict those nerds lore they've been reading for 30 or so years.

I dunno, I honestly wonder wtf the jews are on about with this trend of bringing back dead celebrities to continue milking for money. Holograms of dead rappers at concerts? CG remakes of dead actresses? It's beyond good taste and frankly, fucking stupid.
They want to re-write history without goyim in it, and they're doing it to our media as well. Soon enough everything will be "rebooted" in a more PC-friendly format, and the originals will be lost to time…like tears…in the rain.
Time for the jew to die.

Well, the other explanation is just simply that they eventually want to be rid of having to pay precious shekels for actors and musicians.
They'd just need a writer and some basementgoys to do the technical work to churn out billion dollar blockbusters or albums.
Ofcourse when they're finally at the point of being good enough I'm sure we'll also start finding footage of Hitler claiming the holocaust was totally real and they killed another 66 million jews we never knew about.

Yeah I made a mistake, I said one but I think there are at least two. One is the "wife" of Han, the other is an high ranking officer in the Empire.

I wouldn't be surprised if Han Solo's "wife" could appear either in Ep VIII or the Solo movie.

That was 70 million you anti-semite bastid!

He doesn't have to care about it now, really

But he would probably be pissed about his character getting screwed over and spit on whether he was involved in the movie or not

I don't really care. Actors are so pozzed they deserve to be up against hologram Orson Welles for every part.

Their golems must serve them even in death. They are after all their slaves, they sold their soul to the devil, and hell is forever.

Everything he fought for was for nothing.

JUST

I don't think this new trilogy will be regarded well in hindsight, people are giving it a pass right now because "IT'S FUCKING STAR WARS I'M GONNA CUM". In the end people will just remember it being a rip off of the OT with a Mary Sue insert.

They also said she's going to reference she's a lesbian all the time in case people forget

New MST3K is utter fucking cancer and a disgrace to the original run.

he should quit then

Heh, nice "opinion".

He talks like a fag.