What you drinking tonight?

What you drinking tonight?

BERD LEHRT

Aquafinaâ„¢

Beer is a European tradition

Rationalize your degeneracy however you want, it won't save you on DOTR.

t. proud kekastani that drinks milk

I only drink water.

Lemon absolut in the solo cup

t. nonwhite amerimulatto who thinks the Nazis would have accepted him

Using Stella artoise to wash down some cocaine and Valium

Don't drink the kool-aid too hard, son.

Display your degeneracy however you want, you'll only go first on DOTR.

The rapture is more real than DOTR tbh

When your skull is getting stomped in by RWDS, will you beg for your vices still?

Don't fool yourselves, only the ethnically pure will be spared on DOTR. The mere proposition that that (You) would make it past the gallows is utterly hilarious.

Putting a le ebin nazi flag on your posts won't save you from the gallows, degenerate.

Check'd

Fuck beer user, if you want a buzz just take a shot of quality liquor. I cant stand beer or cheap booze, it makes me angry.

water

Too all the faggots saying its degenerate to drink

You fucks confuse law abiding citizens with junkies and crack heads. People who harm society through there use. If someone supports themselves and chooses to get inebriated for fun its nobodies business but theirs. You are as bad as muslims attacking people for being free. You need to know the difference between actions that hurt society and actions that are private and have no effect on society or the zeitgeist.

You seem to be mistaken, Moishe. I don't engage in degenerate behavior. Perhaps you would be more subtle if you didn't instantly project your degenerate impulses onto others.

Your jewish tricks don't work here, kike.

Strawberry banana smoothie

I'm white but degenerate,
Was my post, I'm against kike globalisation, egalitarianism and liberal cosmopolitan but I'm addicted to drugs and booze, will I too be killed?

I haven't drank alcohol for 3 years.

Again, you putrid Jew, I've never touched any degenerate substances. Mind-altering substances are for the weak.

Kike calling others kike? Is this some kind of new shill tactic?
It's a moot point though, because You essentially just confirmed your jewry by engaging in the same tactics pointed out in .

You're both right in that modern alcohol is degenerate, even the uninitiated can see that. However, you seem to be attacking the manifestations of degeneracy rather than the cause itself. Always destroy the (((root cause))) before attempting to remedy the symptoms.

TONITE???????????????????

You tell me. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?