What country is worse? India or China?

What country is worse? India or China?

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo in loo

At least they arent niggers.

i cant look at the indian flag without seeing a prolapse

fucking india man, wtf

Yeah, they're literally the worst of both worlds.

I would nuke both happily

China, Indian women are top tier

Are we talking northern or southern indians? They are good for tuck shops. Chinese eat dogs and shit in the streets as well. This is a catch 22 and we will need an algorithm to settle such a debate.

Chinky women are better
imperium tbh

well chinese are nasty as fuck, and they are commies, but india is the worst of the sandnigger countries, culture fucking rotten thousands years ago, all what you get is street-shitting micropenis rapists

Nice cherry picking faggot

You mean those ex-uglyfuckfaced female asians that got rich and made some plastic surgery on their head's inferiour front parts, breasts and asses?

Jealous white """women""" detected.

Livin' the dream, huh? I bet your boner will fall down when you'll saw some real asian women not through your smeared screen, and then it would rise again because you are a filthy weeb.

at least indian women don't look like aliens

wew lad

right, because pic related is what the avrage white woman look like.
fucking moron.
who are you trying to fool, Pajeet?
those are actresses, they took the best of the best among 1.5 billion street shitters.
and even then, nobody would notice these women in a western country because they're not even 5/10.

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

They are both smelly, dirty, ugly, small "people" and have a bad culture that advocates slavery, theft and blind obedience.
Indians are a tiny bit better because the Brits could try to civilize Indians for 100 years, while the chinks always remained ignorant and backwards.
Both nations need to go, India will be wiped out by an epidemic because they literary shit and piss everywhere, while the stupid confuciusniggers will fall victims to infertility and their one child politics will come back to bite them in the ass.
They are both countries that are inferior to some nigger shitholes in Africa, what makes them so dangerous is that they can intimidate civilzation and fool stupid goys. Cant wait until the mass dying happens in Asia, overpopulation will be solved immediately and there is more Lebensraum for aryan people.

She love you long time!

The contest is close.

Maybe they let their dogs shit in the street?

Oh, wait up… that's America…

Butthurt pajeet detected. Maybe your butt wouldn't hurt so much if you wiped your ass with toilet paper instead of a tire.

Definitely India.

Personally, I hold no grudge against chinks. They're pretty okay imho. Their food is nice, they keep the prices of a lot of products down and they make cheap knockoffs of otherwise overpriced western products that often have the same, if not better quality than the original (personal experience). Furthermore, as migrants chinese are barely noticeable as they're usually not violent or loud and tend to keep it to themselves.
Honestly I don't see why people hate on them so intensely.

India on the other hand, produces nothing of value. Their food is disgusting and smells terrible. Indians are loud and annoying. But the worst of all is their smell. Because they never want to try any other kind of food that is not their own shit, they CONSTANTLY smell of those putrid ingredients they use to cook. And because they always travel in packs, multiply the stench by 10 and you get your average pajeet encounter.

t. Chinaman

Im not tho

obligatory

I have been to both countries (china only one week) but would definitely chose India. In the cities 5-10% speak english and another 10% at least understand it to some degree. If you have a bit of money you can live like a king in India. You can have a driver, a maid, and a chef together for $350-$450 / month. Also from my experience indians like whites more than chinese like whites. Another thing is that china is a corrupt police state with censorship and stuff.

Indians are subhuman

India.

AFRICA

it depends. if I lived in any major city in either country, I'd go for India since they already have toilet and little-by-little doesn't resort to designated shitting street. plus cheap indian food is much better than chinese. and I might be able to get a work in that scamming IT thing

but if we're talking about the shittiest city of both country, I'll pick china. I ain't used designated shitting street

Are you telling me India is actually better with loos than China? Is it even possible to be worse than India?

that's fucked up

the main cons in India is their tendency to not using toilet, instead just pissing or shitting out on street. major city in India already banned this kind of thing, so basically, their cons is

even if Indian is known as IT scammer, most of them are beyond retardation while Chinese usually fucked up way back in 4-5 generations. and you can't do anything since their gov just pass it up without any repercussion

but if we're talking about poor city in India, now that's another thing

I don't know exactly what you're trying to say here, but on the topic of India and retardation, I'm willing to bet India's rates of incest are through the roof. I don't have the stats, but I suspect China's rates are at least a bit lower.

and that's why I staggered when they announced space program
I guess incest in India only makes you stronger, not genetically fucked up

No, it just makes you too retarded to understand how retarded you really are.

Switzerland, I hate those inbred mountain kikes so fucking much.

if they're retarded, how could they successfully create space program?

India overall is worse, at-least for visiting.

Sorry Pajeet. Humans got to the moon 50 years ago using computers less powerful than Tiger LCD games. It doesn't take intelligence to get into space anymore, because others figured it out over half a century ago. All it takes now is money, which is easy when you have a giant country that is so corrupt they would rather make an ass backwards "space program" instead of helping your citizens not be so dirt poor that telling them not to shit on the street is seen as a human rights issue.

really gets the almonds joggin

India, obviously.

Have you seen how they talk to white women on Facebook?

India is just slightly above subsaharian african countries.

Sauce

What do India's streets and code have in common? The shit.

Yea hEaLlo thYs iSe mickRoOÔsFt chtEniKol ssOpoRte yUu hAHve a vIRus inyu urCUm puTher!

Microsft

chinks are soulless insects
pajeets are street shitters
I hope they destroy each other in the next war

How is India with spying on its population? Wouldn't be able to do jack shit on the interweb in china bc of big brother. I feel the the indian government would leave you the fuck alone

India doesn't have internet. They don't even have a series of tubes to carry their shit, let alone their data.

I had to block a shitty Indian telemarketer just yesterday.

There are thousands more to add too the list.

remove loo

China

I won't deny what you're saying but have you ever seen a hot chink? The only good asians are the nips, the others are all shit-tier except for a few air-brushed worst koreans

Everything you've stated is demonstrably false.
Yeah they fucking smell. Go to China and realize how much fucking worse it is there though.