This girl is a child, and is unable to consent to sexual relations according to the law

This girl is a child, and is unable to consent to sexual relations according to the law.

How disgusting are you

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofconsent.net/states/california
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States#California
motherless.com/FEAD154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since you are attempting cognitive dissonance, a form of violence, I have the right to kill you in self-defense.

REPORTED

daily reminder that high aocs are white genocide

whaaaaaaaaaa

How do you know she is 15?

In the majority of the West, including parts of the U.S, the age of consent is 16.

Are you seriously telling me she's younger than 16?

Its legal outside Usa, btw, your laws only apply to le white christian cis male.

Aha I ain't giving a fuck about that bitch. Fuck her and her mothafuckin pussy. I can find 7 mothafuckas like that bitch any day of the week.

I still would, fuck the police

I think she took to much hormones or something is bad in that drink she has.

Absolutely disgusting.

Whats the point then?

You think this is a rare thing?

www.famousbirthdays.com/people/sophia-diamond.html

Can you please stop?

I dont get it?

Not my type. If she had four legs and was the same age she would be way too old.

that kikess is ugly, OP

I chortled. I demand moar utters.

funny how many underage girls get into clubs just because of boobs, they don't even bother checking ID

She'd be about 11, at my guess

i know what you mean. my sister was 14 and getting into clubs.

because she had big tits

Good eyes

… for a Jew, that is…

She's incredibly self-centered and narcissistic. That's all.

Only cure for narcissists is death..

I still don't understand why don't you guys create your own board, wouldn't that be better for you, it's a win-win.

Pedos had multiple boards that all abided by the rules until jim took over and nuked them all, any pedo board thats popped up since then also gets nuked as soon as people find out it exists.

even legal stuff ?
yeah I remember some webms from legal movies …
I no longer see those

When jim took over the couple pedo boards that existed only posted legal stuff, all the ones that hadn't abided by the rules were nuked and for good reason.
Then jim became admin and visited the site for the first time even though its been on his servers for a whole fucking year and he noticed pedos were posting pictures of kids and got triggered.

Um… anyone sense a problem here?

Jim is a gargantuan prancing faggot of renown.

Well the only rule when it comes to jim is "don't upset jim"
Jim is upset by pedos so he banned them all and nuked their boards, then when everyone was bullying him for it he got upset at them and banned everyone bullying him too.

I know a guy who got away with having sex with a girl that looks like that and as young as her. Cops had no proof that the guy or the girl had sex with each other. All they were told was that she is a runaway.

Child Brides: Discuss

Who says you dump them?

Just like normal people continue to love and be attracted to their female partners as they get older, so too do pedos.

It's just that a girl is far, far less likely to ever cheat on a pedo, as he is the only sexual experience she has ever known.

it will save the white race, thats why a lot of natsocs and white nationlists support it

then you aren't a pedo then are you.

If she's 15 she's legal in a lot of first world coutnries

Agreed

Narcissists like this bitch (lol talks about herself in the 3rd person what an obvious inhuman narc bitch) are only good for sex slaves or wombs, total reprobates and will cause much suffering in their lifetime.

The (Hebrew) Bible supports men taking female children as brides.

Deuteronomy chapter 22, verses 28-29, in hebrew, allows men to rape female children. The man then pays the father 50 silver and doesn't send the girl away ever.

Other passages command the hebrews to take the "women children" as their own.

Now, modern woman worshiping christ-cucks hate such things, but their book is tiny compared to the old-testament.

Bless our Hebrew Masters

I'd fuck the living shit out of her tbh…

stopped at
there's no way such thot is a loli. even if she is, she's a 1/10 lolis

This girl can't consent. However the day she turns 16/18 she magically develops the ability to. We totally have laws that make sense. Girls develop a consent ability in their brain the moment they turn into an arbitrary number we invented and used as a benchmark for an arbitrary law.

too much commitment

TOO OLDE

Based off those messages she should probably be put down.

Well the only rule when it comes to jim is find his address, board shut his house, and burn it down

… with him and his pedo slaves inside?

If you guys do this, you should rescue Hotwheelz before the house burns down, then force him to fix this site for us.

Even Moot could not save this site. Sorry.

I love how dirty filthy pedos hide behind hebes to justify raping toddlers really shows how much of disingenuous piece of shits they are. Tricking and raping an 6 year old is not the same as sex with a 16 who is probably already driving and 2 years away from being legal. Fuck yourself

moot was always a fucking cuck and a faggot. He couldn't fix and untied shoe.

Hotwheelz at least had some semblance of integrity to free speech. He was limited by his condition. I really just want him to battle the mods on Holla Forums

Weird, right? Strange, isn't it?

According to the law its exactly the same.

No it isn't. In most countries, and in most states, fucking a 16 year old is perfectly legal. And if there is somewhere retarded enough where you literally get charged with the same crime whether she is 16 or 6 the sentencing would be very different

In most countries the age of consent isn't nearly as retarded as the U.S
Whats your point?

well if you didn't understand it the first time, I'm not sure how I can make the point any clearer for you

is not correct

Its statutory rape if the girl is underage it doesn't matter how underage she is.
You don't get off easy just because a girl was close to not being underage.

And she's Jewish.

There's no such thing. You can't rape a statute, idiot.

You can tell by the nose.

idc if shes a kike, ill still fug

yes, you do. Using California as an example, since they're one of the more retarded states, two 17 year-olds that have sex together can technically get charged with crimes, but they'd be misdemeanors. The relative ages of the perpetrator and the victim determines what he gets charged with and whether or not it's a misdemeanor or a felony

ageofconsent.net/states/california

She is pretty bland. The stereotypical hot blonde does nothing for me. Not even a wiggle down there.

Found this girl that looks almost identical to her
motherless.com/FEAD154

but two 17 year olds are either both of legal age or both underage depending on the state so the same laws don't apply.

the example on wikipedia is 15 and 17, but i'm pretty sure that 17 and 17, to the letter of the law, is the same deal

Is that a penis?

>>>/creep/
you'll be interested by this board, OP

Does someone have that youtube video of a really young(looks like 13 years old or something)asian girl doing a sexy dance for a korean song or something? It has million views

I'm all about dat precocious puberty nah mean

Legal in my country, how can americucks say they aren't attracted to this?

Nigger where the fuck are you?

europe, hell, most of the world has the AOC below 18, you guys just fetishize this "below 18" obsession that you've pushed into movies, tv shows (to catch a predator) and so on. If a hot 15 year old wanted to suck me off I'd be down for it.

Shes legal here too

I know a guy who got away with having sex with a 13 year old when he was 19. You'll never reach his level of triumph.

How can anyone not be attracted to this though? I feel sorry the fags that goes "muh 18 aoc!"

Which one may I ask?

hey hey momma said the way you move gon make you sweat gon make you groooove

RETORTED

DEPORTED

So is nobody gonna post more pics of her?

she has an instagram you lazy nigger

Common atheist fallacy.

Nowhere does it say (much less) command men to rape women.

On the contrary, women in those times were almost entirely dependent on men. If she weren't a virgin, because his dumb ass raped her, she would likely never be given away in marriage and was fucked for life.

The verse here is God commanding the person doing wrong to take care of the person he wronged *for the rest of his life*. You liked her enough to rape her and ruin her life? Guess what she's your problem now forever.

You have completely misinterpreted the passage. Your bible quoting privileges are hereby revoked, you fucking imbecile.

If I were standing near her and she dropped a massive gas attack I'd happily smell it. And if she peed on the ground I'd probably try to lick it up.

However I would have no desire to see any part of her unbared until she turned the appropriate age in her place of residence.

I dunno what they put in the water down south

she has that resting downy face like evalion

She reminds me of that jewish chick that did the youtube shows.

are we saying they're all kikes?

higher res

bye bye

lol i was there for the uhpic thred xxxxDDD

name?

She'll look like a fat sack of shit by the time she's 30.

probably more like 25

she seems like she got the slight downs

this whole thread TBH

all jews will hang