I'm the world's greatest hacker

I'm the world's greatest hacker

ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGDW77QoRes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you hack me?

Because I'm the world's greatest hacker.

Give me all your Pokémon Cards.

no

Are you anonymous?

I was a member

kys.

Better be careful kid. I can erase all your data in seconds.

lol kiddo kill yourself

Oh yea? You think so faggot? I've already got your IP and oh whats this, look at that. You're already in my botnet.

LARP all you want, but you can't get past a hardened Gentoo install. You're dealing with forces beyond your understanding here, kiddo.

What's for dinner?

Standard dinner items (meat, vegetable)

What are we, 10? Real men eat a fat ass steak with some mac n cheese

Real men know how to balance meals.

I'd say it's far better than eating that industrial waste you call "mac and cheese." (NOW WITH MORE FAKE CHEESE!!!)

You're just jealous because mac n cheese tastes 10x better than your shit-tier vegetables. Enjoy crying while you eat your dinner you scum.

Subjective. Also, good luck growing your own "mac n. cheese" when the shelves are empty. You're just an amerifat virgin who can't understand the concept that good-tasting food is not necessarily nutritious. Your consumerist attitude is disgusting.

You seriously have Pokémon Cards?

It's easy block all incoming traffic with your firewall and now you can't be hacked.

I don't wear a trench coat though. Also, why is he wearing sunglasses indoors?

I typically dress in plain clothes that are appropriate for whatever I'm going to, although I'll wear a suit if the occasion calls for it. I carry my computer in a bag or backpack depending on where I'm going.

I also keep the following items in the bag:

1 liter water bottle
spare battery
Cat5E cable (ten feet long)
lighter
multitool
tool kit (Screwdrivers, hex keys, etc.)
50 gram bag of flash powder with 10-second fuse
thermovaseline
handheld laser
flashlight
keyring
various other miscellaneous tools

Why haven't you hacked this website?
And don't say that you have, because if you are the worlds greatest hacker and you hacked this site it would not still be up and running. Every other hacker who has hit this site has done that, which would make you no better than they are.

I once catfished a man online for some amazon gift cards. How do i become a real hacker like you, senpai

how many dicks do you "hack" before breakfast?

Our resident Haiku

What was your biggest accomplishment?

I don't get hacking. Is it basically computer programming? How does one learn this shit? I've never seen a class on programming in my high school, let alone how to hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGDW77QoRes

Holla Forums is pretty cool. I would prefer to see it run its own course

Read a fuckton of books, do a fuckton of programming, look into everything that interests you. Curiosity is your friend when hacking

Hard to say. I tend to think that some black magic functions I've made are the most interesting things by far.

Hacking is impossible without an intimate knowledge of computers and programming language. The most effective hacker is one that can draw on a huge schema and exploit little-known or unconventional behavior that might not be visible at first glance

Only for you

low level trash, brought out by low level bait. I'm going to fuck your laptop. That's not leet speak. I'm literally going to cum inside your laptop while you sleep, and the next time you run the heat will activate my seed, and my hellspawn children will burst out of your computer and fuck your nostrils with their tiny little pencil dicks.

Motherfucker you think you're real crafty using TOR? Dumb bitch, You're about to feel my cock down your throat, the flaw of TOR is that It can't stand up to people that have the sort of reach that I do. I can see where you entered the onion, and I can see where you leave. Everything you know and love will have my jizz inside it.

wht happened? did you get bored?

Anonymous disbanded around 2014

what do you mean they disbanded? it's not a group

The whole "Anonymous is a decentralized collective and therefore can't be countered" is a meme that's been fed to you by the media and was in turn fed to them by butthurt infosec firms after websites they were hired to protect got trolled/hacked by spotty teenage 4chan users. (remember that this was circa 2007) Most ops thereafter were coordinated on longstanding IRC channels. The whole thing stopped when the feds got involved and it suddenly became serious business.

Their IRC channel are still up though, I was in one recently. So how have they disbanded

not the right one

You were the Left One

Do you see potential for template string XSS?

Badum tss

I need cool IRC servers to be in rizion is cancer any good ones?

You tried

Not really, there aren't really vulnerabilities on the web anymore

GWAPT is shit. Get a GNAAPRO cert instead.

goatserv

I lurked cant find it.

Post my IP address