What is wrong with my life

I'm 28 years old and I don't know how to tie a tie, I don't have a drivers licenses and haven't had sex since I was 20. I dropped out of high school because I kept flunking math. I went to take my GED and I did great in all subjects, especially history/social studies but I flunked the math part again. I'm smart but I fucking suck at math. I have a learning disability and could never get past long division. When I was a kid I had ADHD and never paid attention in school yet still got decent grades except in Math, I must have went to summer school like 5 times. They thought I was retarded and made me see a child psychiatrist. I think I'm autistic but I was never diagnosed with it but I was diagnosed with pretty much everything under the sun from anxiety to bipolar. When I was little we had a big backyard with a chain-link fence in the very back and behind that was a huge grass field and a canal and the grass would get really tall so like once every two months the city would have like a huge loud tractor come and cut the grass and it scared the living the shit out me to the point where I would get hysterical and hide under the table. I used to be afraid of movie theaters too. My parents once took me to see Disney on ice and they told me I freaked the fuck out and was terrified of the people in costumes. The movie Jurassic park sacred me also.I would get scared and think dinosaurs were still alive. I legit had imaginary friends and I liked them more than my real friends. I can't save money for shit either, every time I get a job I blow all my money on weed and video games and just random dumb shit I don't need and even on in game purchases for smart phone games. I can't get neet bucks either because I could never tell this shit to a doctor I'd be way to embarrassed. I can' kill myself either cause I'm catholic now and suicide is a mortal sin.

i just turned 30 and im still a virgin
im the most pathetic man on this board of losers

I'd consider helping you if you knew what paragraphs are

I'm such a fuck up

and i already see how bad and uncoordinated your mind is. spend some time innawoods. learn to use a weapon. anything really, just clear your mind and start a new page.

Gordon Ramsay is probably bad at complicated math but he's a fucking genius in the kitchen.

Dude just join the fucking army or something. I don't know, or learn DIY. Everyone needs that doing. I make £500 a month doing it.

You're not useless, society just defines use by what makes them money these days. Don't get down. 8ch is here and there are boards upon boards for self improvement.

Also get involved at your local church. They'll be more than glad to help you, and I bet you'll feel better for it. Do it user.

just change religions. get some buddhists to dunk your head under water

I could never join the army I'm a pussy and never held a gun before. It sucks cause I love my country but I'm not brave enough to defend it.:^(

I want to but I don't have a car and my church is a few miles away. I can't drive. I can't even go to mass every sunday. I only go when my lukewarm mom goes.

i wasn't saying that you're stupid or anything. i pointed out that you're contradicting yourself, a lot, for a grown ass man. my advice still stands. you are, what i call, a plastic human. i do sincerely hope you do become useful sometime soon.

that wasnt op, im op

hey op. the post was supposed to be directed at you. i thought you were the one responding to me. well…i can't do anything right, so who gives a shit anyway. fuck me..

Calm down..

i will. thank you & good luck

I think we can both use a hug right now

tl;dr

I'm a loser

it won't fix anything, but it won't break anything too

this

is

reddit

spacing

Not making a new paragraph.

Afraid of everything under the sun (fear of lawnmowers and loud noises), bad at logical thought processes (maths), AND imaginary friends? Have you ever been diagnosed with something with the prefix Schizo-? It's probably really minor.

pull a Hitler

it is not your life that is fucked up, it is just you that is fucked up.