Do you tuck your shirt or not?

Do you tuck your shirt or not?

I wear polo shirts, so no.

Depends on the shirt model, some are tuckable, some dont.

Nah, unless I worked in a cubicle, but no, that's "nice guy" territory. Only other exception was if I was a fucking successful businessman.

Never cuz I always got a peestol in my waistband blam blam blam

Ok, sometimes I do if I am wearing a tactical jacket with my tactical pants

What the hell's that from?

summerfag GET OUT

Nope,been here for months,i just don't know the origin of the image.

GET OUT NOW it's the kike ceo of ADL jonathan greenblatt, newfag

I only tuck my shirt in if it's a formal event otherwise my shirts stop just past the waist so its not that bad.

This. Tucking it in is something you do for work or special events. In this day, just wearing a button-down shirt is fancy enough. Most people just wear t-shirts, it's the dress of commoners.

if I was skinny I'd tuck in all my shirts to look presentable

You ever see a fat person with a tucked in shirt and their belly hanging over their pants? It looks fucking horrid

So I don't tuck in at all

Polo shirts are very good for tucking in tbqhfam.

I like to dress smart and generally to look pseudo-smart casual many days. I tuck in my polo assn. button-down and wear old dark jeans with brown ankleboots. I think the youth today dresses terribly most of the time, it's either full on STREETWEAR!!11 supreme tier shit or just copypaste all black or black/white outfit.

I wish people would wear more conventional but colorful clothing but maybe I'm just a person who's obsessed with 1920-1980s fashion.

pic related, I fucking love that blue blazer.

I hear ya, but most people can't pull it off. It might not even have to do with fashion so much that everyone is mishapen and inwardly ugly. I just do button-down with slacks and loafers, both of which are always brown. My shirts are some pale varient of blue, yellow, and the occasional white. I don't go out of my way, but I make sure I don't go outside wearing a vidya or animu t-shirt with holes and stains.

Not sure on hats. My grandfather always wore them farmer's caps. I took a liking to them, but, even with my hair short, I always ended up with hat hair.

dude, if you can'y fucking pull it off then don't bother, it makes you look like an idiot. I'm a fucking introvert virgin and even I know this, when I have to go out where there's a ton of people like a mall or something I wear something to blend in and not look like as special fucking snowlflake, it doesn't work, you'll fool no one but yourself. Unless you you make bank, own your own company and rive a luxury car then then you can wear whatever the fuck you want since you damn well earned that right, no use in pretending to be someone else unless you have the physic and looks for it.

I agree, it's the same for me. Most of my wardrobe is the type a clothing that doesn't look out of place anyplace I might visit in town. I don't even do my hair or anything but I make sure to look like a respectable citizen.
I kind of agree on this, too. Half of all people have the kind of hairstyles or mannerisms that make wearing anything resembling smart feel like a storm of mixed messages. But then again most people don't look good in supreme hoodies or oversized hitops either. In my circle of mates almost all of them could rock a blazer with chinos or whatever but they are all either focusing on a single piece of clothing too much or just too into their little niche subculture or whatever.

Trust me on this, I know these fedorahead types and they are, like you said, the opposite of what they're trying to be. The point is though that what they're aiming for is more than just smart casual and of course they'll stand out on a sunny day in a double-breasted pinstripe coat with their trilby. What I'm looking for is more of the countryclub style, that 30s summer style.
And as the cherry on top I can indeed pull off my look, as evidenced by the way people react to me: old folk round town don't look at you in disgust and my more prestigious compatriots happily welcome me into their parties etc.
Dressing to fit in is really bad I feel, you just got to find the style that compliments your personality and doesn't shock people.

Again, this is Holla Forums and I'm just having a simple rant over here. Also pic related, it doesn't have to be a huge effort just some fresh colours and fitted clothing.

You can, but it makes you look like a fucking retard, but money gives you a different vibe.

no
i rock homelesscore/slavthread fashion when I'm away from my bourgie buddies

Spics and niggers dont give a shit either.

my point is that if clothing is matter of "big" concern to you, you should get some new priorities

Yes usually (if button down) Makes shirts look like they fit even if they dont

i tuck my cock, but not my shirt

I tuck my pants in my shirt

Always, and I look great, because I know how to pick clothes that fit me, and I ooze confidence.
I'm really good at lying with my body language.

It depend what shirt I wear. I wear some button shirt out some in, mostly out when I'm wearin shorts. Mostly in when I'm wearing long pants that arent jeans.

Of course when I have a special event or when I'm at the office all my shirts are tucked in even the short sleeved ones.

I either go full casual and roll my sleeves with shirt out or formal with my shirt tucked in and tie on.

If I want to be semi-casual, I wear a polo which is 90% of the time.

half tuck masterrace here

In highschool a tucked in shirt make you the outcast.

In college, having your pants lower than your butt make you the retarded one that got in because of his parents wealth, who everyone try to avoid, but are to nice to tell him to fuck, because he is going to get kick out before the next semester anyway.

It make you look like you just had a wank in your car and are trying not to look suspicious.

if I was trying not to look suspicious why wouldn't I tuck it all in?

the only thing Holla Forumstards tuck is their dicks.

Because you failed.

only sometimes. I live in Florida, so I'm sure as hell not gonna tuck in my shirt in the summer fuck that. you can take "looking professional and shove it up your ass"

Have you ever try wearing short sleeve and white clothes? I used to work outside (my workfield dosen't concern you) an we has to wear button shirt, long pants and necktie at 30 celicius outside. So I weared mostly pastel or white clothe with short sleeves and a white nectie.

Were you a scientologist?

Amateur.

No, i don't like do that.

this is not okay if you're over the age of 14

Well I'm 19.

Enjoy sweating, unadapted plebian.

don't need to, because if I have to wear a suit on a hot summer day, I wear one made of lightweight linen

But those guys look like gays user.

They aren't gay, they are metrosexual nu-males. It's 2017, grow up.

Agree but you should wear a tie with it as well and tuck it in. Then pull the tie out from your zipper so it hangs out from your pants. If it's satin and late at night, with a bit of maneuvering you can create a piss slide with your penis.

They do user.

Guy on the left is wearing girls shoes and looks like he shaves his legs. What type of a guy shaves his legs? The guy on the left had dyed his hair blonde and his roots are showing. The central guy looks like he has no self esteem which is why I kind of feel sorry for him.

Depends on the situation. Always tuck it in when walking around the forest, for instance.

With dress pants, yes. With jeans, no. Also I wear shirts that are appropriate for each or that can be tucked in or not.

depends on the occasion/situation

No, you think i'm a half job pleb? Tuck in your tie. Open your zipper. Pull said tie out of zipper. It's like walking around with your penis hanging out of your jeans but it isn't and even if it were, the tie is covering said area.

You're out of touch. People aren't so uptight anymore.

for illustrativeā„¢ purposes only.

but why?

It feels good and it softens the contrast between shirt and pants.

I prefer to tuck when I'm in public, but it really depends on where I'm going, what I'm doing, and which firearm I need to carry.

the bad thing about tucking is that your shirts smell like shit afterwards

Do you tuck it in your underwear?

Do you whipe your ass?

man, i accidentally bought THREE polo brand shirts that are so long that you have to tuck them in (i guess it's called "tennis tails"). i've been avoiding wearing them because i don't want to look autistic or like a gay, but i guess it's ok to tuck in your shirt?? the website says you don't have to tuck them in, but damn, it looks weird as hell

Yes with long pants, no with shorts, never without pants.

do i tuck in a button down?

yeah, i don't wear button ups anymore though, just tees

i've reached that age where i no longer care

I tuck them in the skirts

Those legs are hot as fuck

I know. My skirts is usually below my knee but I have more jeans than the skirts.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of talking to a hot girl online, please kindly leave or show me your entire torso skin if you want to.
I'm deeply sorry about all the inconvenience that my mysophobic behavior might occur to you and I hope you have a great night.

No need to be sorry mate. I am sorry for inconveniencing you as well.

most likely a trap

then why did you buy polo shirts?

Because he isn't gay you fuckin authiste!

How did you accidentally buy them? Did you slip and fall and somehow your credit card flew out of your wallet and paid for 3 polo shirts you don't like? Fuck what people think. Growing up wearing 2nd hand shit because poorfag. You'd be surprised at the compliments you would get if you stop giving a fuck what others think.

i bought them online. they don't warn you about how long the tails are. i'll probably just get them tailored

I never tuck. I think that's for fags, actually.

depends on the occasion and the shirts im using

I think the smart casual dress code should be mandatory for everyone to keep the criminal behaviours away.

If it's a shirt yeah. If it's a t shirt nah.

I'm fat so no

work out more and eat less

You can walk around your house for 3 hours each day.

I'm fat for a reason so no

what reason?

hee's fat nigger

Why do you need to be fat?

Mostly not. Untucked shirt makes it easy to carry a Glock 19 and a couple of spare mags.

I wear a dress, mostly.
I enjoy those really sheer silky panties best, too.