FBI uncovers 14,900 more documents in Clinton email probe

FBI uncovers 14,900 more documents in Clinton email probe

archive.is/PwM1R

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FYXWz
tweetsave.com/spacekatgal/status/524928214230380544
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/
archive.is/n3Gg8
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-10/]
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-huma-emails-production-10-unpublished-00684/]
my.mixtape.moe/ellqef.pdf
archive.is/yXwFG
archive.is/iqB0K
archive.is/iOhWx
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767920614241951744
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7320
infowars.com/secret-service-leaks-hillarys-health-to-press/
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
archive.is/BRSzO
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767379234058829824
youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk
archive.is/yXsTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This may be a trap by Hillary's goons. They will release some fabricated shit before Assange, so once Assange releases the big hit, they will claim that Assange is the one with the fakes.

I expect this to be the case.
Ctr had hopped on the disinfo train too, the interwebs will be filled with dirt on hrc to blind the normie to the truth.

If it's a trap, it's a shitty trap. Getting people talking about this again is only going to hurt her - "emails" refreshed in peoples' minds as they saunter up to the almighty lever of emperor selection.

It may be genuine, but I won't believe anything from the state organizations under Obama's rule..

This. Not without some real digging from our own anons.
After what the FBI did, I think the public's eyes are now on Assange, which is why they tried to whack him last night.

I feel like killing the guy is a non-starter. If they're worried the email thing could unravel the deep state and deligitimize the government, why would bait a devastating deadman's switch?

Delete this.

delete your account to life

I've been wondering about that. Maybe they think he's bluffing?

Who knows.

ur just mad bc Hillary is a better secret racist than you. How many niggers' welfare checks have you cut? Bill
and Hillary did for tens of millions. How many more niggers and spics have you put in jail? Hillary did tens
of millions.
Hillary was calling for a border wall in the 90s while Trump was still going bankrupt and sucking Jew cock
for loans.
Also, she's killed way more people than you, so she's way more badass NatSoc than you limp-wristed faggots
VOTE FOR HILLARY THE KILLER-Y CLINTON IN 2016

That's most likely the case.

They failed to kill him, so they'll try to weaken the incoming blow once Assange releases the emails in retaliation.

The only thing he has to do is be quicker about it.

You're really bad at this.

I hope she hangs for this, but the jews won't let anything happen to her.

BUMPING THIS

da goyims know aboudda supah secret plans feh woild dominayshun!

Well gee, isn't that a…

New Record

I bet they'll still make excuses for why we can't indict her.

Jesus fucking christ you casual piece of shit THIS IS COUNT ORLOK

Nosferatu is the title of the movie, you daft cunt.

When will this cunt be finally out-weaseled?

I agree. These emails are a disaster for Hillary Clinton. She already made a big deal over "IT WAS ONLY 3 THAT WERE MARKED CONFIDENTIAL" and outed herself as a liar. Now there's even more emails, and since they were hidden from the court, there's probably even more confidential ones with the headers stripped. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Calm your tits, it's a Project Murphy photo. You type in the sentence "What if Hillary was Nosferatu" and Project Murphy gives you what it gives you.

Eh, that'd be a really stupid lie, though. The fact that the FBI released it means a lot in terms of public perception.
The fact that the FBI is releasing anything at all is a reminder that she lied, and did try to hide something.

I think the truth is far more simple in this case. She's really been trying to hide and obfuscate as much as possible, but messed it up.

Who knows what else will be dug up eventually…

more assasinations incoming watch out!

Kek'd.

ooh is this why the site went down

I don't think they're that bright, user.

FUCK YOU CARLOS, FUCK YOU! GET YOU WETBACK ASS BACK TO MEXICO AND STOP TAKING OUT AMERICAN DUBS!

song?

someone had enough about your lies, lies

AAAAWWWW YYYYEEEEAAAAA

Are they really worried about this? I couldn't think of a people less likely to revolt than the American people. They are either too dumb and poor to do anything, just as corrupt and in lockstep with the government, or too much of a patriotard loyalist to do anything but scoop up ammo on sale and grumble.

HOW IS SHE STILL NOT IN FUCKING PRISON OR DANGLING OFF A BRANCH?

wait, I thought the investigation was done. wasn't that the whole point of the fbi director basically saying "she broke the law but it's hillary so it's cool"?

Because laws and jail are for peasants.

yes, that was the point but no one in Congress believed him. in fact, they found it somewhat preposterous, given the trajectory of the previous investigation, that he even felt comfortable dropping the charges.

also i remember rumors that there were agents ready to release more info if Comey chose not to pursue the charges.

Reminder that Kotaku/Gawker got bailed out again before they shut down and now they have 125 million dollars, which is 10 times more than they ever had.

youre gonna have to fucking prove that shit. I'm mad at the thought you put in my head.

No they don't, Univision bought the company for 135 million, which is going to be immediately eaten up by the companies creditors.

What in ungodly fuck would drive a man to do that to himself, ill never understand.

This isn't a fucking D&C shill kike JIDF comment but honestly at this point who fucking cares. The male populations in the west have turned into docile little puppies and at this point only taking away the mac n cheese bites brought to you by Doritos and precious video games would get them to even consider altering their steady diet of self abasement and desire to immolate themselves for the shitskin cock.

Do we have any actual concrete proof that Hillary Clinton committed treason? YES it's obvious she fucking has, anyone with even half a brain cell left can see that. The thing is western males have been earmarked for death, and trained to only find satisfaction in the next like, swipe or other escape from reality. This fucking satanic cunt and her foreign usurpers and goons, are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Watch and cackle as the Eurasian union is formed before our very eyes. ISIS will be taken out, along with the Kurds (even in the Qandil), Russia, China, Turkey et al; align themselves against the west, as the west is too busy to notice between twitching from gender neutral kindergarten bathrooms and sex ed training for shitskin parasites on how to cock the unprotected lambs while the males who are supposed to be rising up and fighting spread there cheeks for the digital pestilence.

does that degenerate faggot seriously call himself "narcissa"?

time to find an oven

yes

Boy you sure fooled me

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

after losing another friend, seeing otherwise rational and strong people turn the other cheek in the face of adversity yeah, it hurts.

shes a beautiful healthy strong woman, user. Don't be such a bigot.

Probably a good idea to get back on topic. That transwreck doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

archive.is/FYXWz

ASSANGE HAS THEM

TACTICAL FUCKING NUKE INCOMING

Let it be.

after studying this subject all around the net, I came to this conclusion myself.

If there's anything incriminating, it won't get released until after the election.

ebin maymay user.
sad thing is it's true (well, most of it)

willful consumption of fucking soylent

That's it, I'm officially convinced the Infinite Pences/TRUMP Time Traveller stories are true.

TRUMP gave a speech today that was a withering indictment of the Clinton Foundation. TODAY. All about how she allowed pay-for-play, how corrupt the entire thing is. Within hours 15k emails drop proving him right and setting Hillary's bowels into panic purge mode.

This isn't just 1488D chess anymore. TRUMP knows the future before it happens, friends.

It doesn't take a time traveler to realize Clintons a crook.

Literally-who John Flynt/Brianna Wu is also massively into Soylent

tweetsave.com/spacekatgal/status/524928214230380544

Soylent definitely makes normal people into trannies

In the same speech he mentioned this same email batch that had just been released shortly before he spoke.

Its not really that big a stretch to think that such a popular and dynamic figure as Trump might have followers close to or involved in the investigation who could have let him know.

I mean do you really think the majority of FBI employees want a hillary presidency? I'm sure more than a few are actual patriots (not the ones who watch us tho, fuck those guys ;)

Also, time travel is impossible because time itself does not exist and, therefore, can not be travelled.

MY SIDES

Fuck I wish I was worth something in Photoshop, I could have fun with that visualhint

Do you think that Hillary's deteriorating health and sauntered spirit is due to her realizing how fucked she is?

We didn't let our memes be dreams

From halfchan

The nose has been exposed to the shock of nobody on Holla Forums

Looks like we were right again.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Who cares.

Where is this speech? I'm not seeing it on RSBN.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Jews did Syrian Civil War confirmed.

That's not the right picture. What the hell, hotwheels?

I think it is due to her lack of recent succoring on the flesh of recently aborted babies. Seriously though, she is one of those people, like the Nigger Jesus, that actually believes her press. I think she actually believes the polls and doesn't feel threatened at all. If the Assange deal in the embassy was a "message", I think it was sent more by the Nigger Jesus Administration than the Clinton camp. Why do I think so?He's still alive

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/
archive.is/n3Gg8
> Judicial Watch today released 725 [judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-10/] pages of new State Department documents, including previously unreleased email exchanges in which former Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin provided influential Clinton Foundation donors special, expedited access to the secretary of state. In many instances, the preferential treatment provided to donors was at the specific request of Clinton Foundation executive Douglas Band.

>The new documents included 20 [judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-huma-emails-production-10-unpublished-00684/] Hillary Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to 191 of new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

The new emails can be read here: my.mixtape.moe/ellqef.pdf

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't she take like a month before sending them a stack of printed out emails that they had to recompile painstakingly before releasing them?

what can (((man))) do against such reckless chaos

my.mixtape.moe/ellqef.pdf

I'm of the newfound belief that there are holy and unholy forces at work in this country, and especially during this election season. It really feels like a clash between Good and Evil.

Are people getting redpilled because of Trump, or is he freeing people from their demonic possession? How would you describe your awakening? How do you compare you now to the you that once was?

Hillary is one of Hell's many stooges, and truth, goodness, and beauty are Trump's holy weapons revealing the sickness, decay, and ugliness underneath.

Is she mortified, sickly, and falling apart because she feels guilt, shame, remorse? No.

This is what happens when evil is losin.

We need a shop of Killery doing this.

I have to go to work soon for muh shekels

We've been cursed with knowledge and insight.

And because of that we are forever doomed to never know peace or happiness.

Odin's curse?

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

So they're not out yet? Lame.

Ominous dubs there. Perhaps Kek means that the government won't officially release them. Wikileaks may still do it.

is that like the cyclical history thing or what?

archive.is/yXwFG
Nah Trumps uncle had access to all of Teslas notes that were confiscated by the FBI in 1943

It's speculated that Tesla was working on insane shit like time travel and world ending energy weapons.

archive.is/iqB0K

New leaked email. Hillary seems to have been having problems keeping herself going even back in 2011 before the stroke. There is a high chance that she uses modafinil or some other stimulant in order to keep from collapsing.

If you think logic and reason are curses, you havn't used them enough. Does it make us miserable? Sure. Ignorance is bliss, so what is the opposite?
I hear heroin feels great, until it eventually kils you.

I think we are supposed to be the rehab workers in that analogy, to free the normies of their fatal addiction to delusion before it kills them

so is there a torrent/some place I can download all of the emails?
like in a tar.gz/zip archive?

I don't see anything obvious on wikileaks and google/bing/duckduckgo/other jew owned search engines are failing me.

I refuse.

Normies.
Will.
Hang.

RWDS

I think that it's better to describe our knowledge and insight as both a gift and a curse, just like life itself.

After all they're can't be joy without despair and they're can't be genuine accomplishment without toil and tedium.

Your second statement, to me anyway, contradicts the first. Our toil and tedium is to enlighten the average dullard, to pry him away from his beer and football, to show him what his life looks like from the outside; to show the cattle the awaiting slaughterhouse and to somehow make them stop happily marching toward it.

Then comes our reward, then comes our happiness: a society free of globalist, jewish influence. Free of the rot of "multiculturalism," etc. Im not saying that i expect a bunch of anons on a thai snake charming site to set the world to rights, just that I think it is our duty to try our best, simply because we were given the tools of logic and reason.

To call it a curse is self-centered.

Fair enough

well, that was interesting. thanks

I think I found something. Including mention of Saudi Israel joint ops.

Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), headed by Massoud Barzani, are
willingly overseeing the Zionist entity expand into occupied Iraq, take
over multiple religious shrines and through a Mossad campaign of false
flag terror, ethnically cleanse northern Iraq of indigenous Christians
(37). These parties have been proxies of the illegitimate Israeli regime
since the 1950s (38) and the militias of PUK and KDP are both
Israeli-trained (39). What kind of organization proclaims to be
representative of the Syrian people and the Syrian nation, a people and
nation at war with the Zionist entity, while promoting groups subsidized
by Zionists and Israeli intelligence? Rhetorically, an organization
serving a Zionist purpose.

archive.is/iOhWx

goy, we found our own ways to this backwater atlantean crystal tuning matrix by no stroke of mere coincidence

WEW

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767920614241951744

The FBI hasn't released them yet. Judicial Watch just managed to obtain about 20 email exchanges from 2009, which just so happened to be about her health.

so even the stuff wikileaks has had for a while, there is no way for me to get a copy and use my own better search tools?

she can't even make a decision without getting tired, such low energy

dude that pic is scary enough with a .gif on that no way am i clicking it

Holy shit.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7320

I found this email which is between jake sullivan, hillary clinton and kim ghattas, a BBC journalist.

Kim Ghattas is advising Hillary on foreign policy, telling her impression of the Israelis she just met with and how it will affect the outcome of negotiations. This is a clear breach of BBC policy as reporters are supposed to be completely neutral and not have a conflict of interest when reporting.

yeah so the angle i've been working on shitlibs is that the dems are rolling out a sick old lady who has to be drugged up to "stand" in front of a podium and that (((they))) are exploiting her.

It's working surprisingly well

………So Alex Jones isn't bullshitting about his Secret Service Parksinson's leak?

Oh my fuck.
infowars.com/secret-service-leaks-hillarys-health-to-press/

whoops I Parkinson'd all over my keyboard and added an extra 's'

The debates are going to be a massacre.

i'm so hype for the debates

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

here's an idea: let's make someone who's brain is melting president.

This file is a separate leak, it's messages passed among, or to/from the Syrian government.

Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria

Jonathan Azaziah

Intifada Palestine,

7 July 2011,

ty

click it user

wew, these debates are gonna be good

COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT

How both Clinton and Soros keep getting away with all their crimes being exposed? I want serious answer to this question.

oh wew it's just seizure inducing

jesus christ what a trainwreck

Is it time for the real holocaust yet?

who would arrest them?

CROOKED BACK
PIPE OF CRACK

She talks like a tumblr user. What the hell?

Celebrities are just like us :^)

etc. Lurk more nigger.

HILLARY DILLARY SAT ON THE WALL
HILLARY DILLARY HAD A GREAT FALL
ALL OF TRUMP'S HORSES AND ALL OF TRUMP'S MEN
COULDN'T PUT HILLARY TOGETHER AGAIN

Modafinil is great shit, like 5-10 percent of real life NZT, you are wide awake and sharp as fuck for 12 hours without jitters or a crash. If Hillary is as dysfunctional and low energy as she is now despite Modafinil she is absolutely screwed, the debates are going to be an absolute shoah of schlonging.

So we're supposed to accept that a president who had a stroke taking fucking modafinil will make sane decisions?

Crooked Hillary sat on a wall,
Crooked Hillary had a great fall.
God Emperor Trump walked right by her
And said ,"Make the wall ten feet higher!"

tbh this

Ignorance is bliss.

this is whack

It really REALLY is.

I don't want to go back but at times I honestly envy the ignorant.

oygevalt

yo dude, i was trippin - what wuz i thinkin! this is wiggidy wack i all of a sudden trust and have warm feelings towards hillary clinton and will vote for her come november

I don't envy the terminally retarded

Fuck normies.

If all of Holla Forums's nightmares come true, my only wish is I live long enough to see as many normies as possible, suffer and die in a gruesome manner.

The ignorant deserve everything bad that happens to them.

When they publish this shit?

MY DICK IS HARD AS A DIAMOND

She didn't buy the filters

Now her campaign gets filtered

(((jewdicial watch)))

ITS NOT FUN HAVING A CRACKED HEAD

All these mini happenings 24/7 makes me wan't to skip job for a few months so I would have the necessary amount of time to really dig in to this.

Pic not related

Is an admission the system is rigged.

You can get them to agree with anything as long as you can cover your position with a victim as bait.

What a bunch of fuckin' brainwashed tards.

Fun Fact : I used this picture to make the smile in this one

nice shoop user

Man.. So all this has been just justification for Greater Israel. I kinda feel bad now for my misdirected hatred.

We've been saying that from the start. And the whole Syrian refugee crisis was created by the kikes and funded by them so they can push all the Arabs into Europe to destroy us as well. Then Israel will have near complete power in their respective region.

Naturally, all of this WILL cause WWIII whether Europeans allows the Jews to kike them to death or not.

BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING WE NEED HELP ON REDDIT

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

Likely leddit shills:

brady_55disadvorangefatladysinginfuck_fascistsfarcetragedydonald_2016kkk4trumpc6o1999virgins_for_trumptrumpunivdropout (inactive)dyzo-blue (likely legit very active hater)cheeto-jesusneverdrumpf2016archeominusriprince

Reddit "good guys" (btw. its easy to add friends):

Trump-Tzu C10_Memeos boogietime Prepare2GetSchlongedLonsdaleite shash1 minja134 chisauTakeMyHighEnergy_Don Plugawy_Nedznik CynicalYetOptimistic Simplicity3245devilwearspantsuits TalktoberryFin absoluteskeptic watwwatcthisisATHENS build-a-guac GamingForHonor rainkloudAnal_Vacuum SATexas1 IAmInAComa filewulfStormystormynight irumeru BeachHockey AllHailKingJebIsometricRobot Gringo_Please ItsYaBoyBeasley escalationCarsonOrSanders DaveThomas_1969 UvonTheTerrible GunOfSodNebraskaGunOwner pancakees GringoClintonMiAmigo USA_ALPHA_MALEDrWeeGee Omniquist MrBullyGoat drtosziTrumpGal JumpyPorcupine an_alphas_opinion Ins_Weltall00Spartacus TrumpSJW Frontgecko I_Just_Ruined_Itsuseu Elided_Ego robotjosh rimperAugusto_Pinochet drodkiin ClintonsBush DirtyMouseBallsyuube Dank_Gandalf_Memes phenifukd WOW_SUCH_KARMATRUMP_SHITPOSTING wytxco Augustus_Caesar1 LB-2187Velostodon finally_a_normal_guy soalone34 LightBringerFlexbernieaccountess _bobsacamano MacrameNChz motley_crewTrumpOP ianamolly Cyclopitchorn blizzardicemoonsprite DanThaMac HILLARYS_BLOOD_CLOT VincentpersichettiHitlery_Clinton Alpha-as-fuck UhOhSpaghettios1963 DangerDamageTRUMPIZARD i_smell_my_poop fdsa4326 SyntheticManMilkDoyourememberwhen misscee phil_katzenberger poochyenarulezPhinaeus Bert-Goldberg an_angry_dave rpolcuckingtonChomskysChekist BebopRocksteady82 Satexas2 LILwhutIamabioticgod axelrod_squad PreternaturalMo theswordandthefireYrocATX RubioIsDone StarDestinyGuy PoogerGTheManWhoPanders BoringSupreez beapop SuprDrummydalisu Duderino732 JCD2020 HelpingHandBecausegrizzlyhardon NebraskaWeedOwner myndzha MoralisticFallacyjimmiefan48 carbonate_the_juice EL337 raider02uswhole reltd SandraLee48 bulla564thercias aledlewis NewYooserMan

Yeah, it had to be spelled out to me. I only reawakened 6 months ago after quitting my 'Fortune 500' slave role. Doesn't leave much hope for others reliant on MSM.

don't forget the ones that get redpilled from watching this site

archive.is/BRSzO
nose knows

Clinton Email Leaks Reveal Shocking Childhood Pictures of Hillary Clinton

it's to avoid incriminating dialog you dolt. she's a professional criminal asking for uppers or fucking cocain.

REMINDER THAT JULIAN WARNED U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT ABOUT LEAKED EMAILS UNREDACTED BY THEM

Can't tell if bad shill or good joke.

FUCK

OFF

Here (((they))) come.

My trips are bigger. Fuck off back to reddit.

Happy merchant has had a shave.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767379234058829824

Kek enjoys this.

thats one big fucking nose, even for a kike.. how does this cunt see 60% of the things infront of his eyes?

You know what they say about guys and size of their wallets and two jewgold filled hidden purses.

Looks are irrelevant when it comes to POZzed women.

yeah… i didnt say shit about what a jewess thinks of his attractiveness, i asked how the fuck he is able to see correctly with that giant kike nose..

Just a heat stroke, user.

Reminder that Hillary shills on plebbit actually and unironically believe that the FBI is a right wing death squad institution out to take Hillary down.

Did you feel the burn?
no refunds

Absolute classic

Yeah, sure. They scrambled to fabricate 14,900 emails. They made sure that they had recurring characters cross referenced with the government payroll at the time. They made sure that these characters all had consistent grammar and manner of speech. They made sure that topics of discussion were cross referenced with real events. They did all of this over the span of a few weeks. How?

You'd make a great leftist. How does it feel to be literally retarded, user?

Yeah meng, every shills who called DNC leaks forgeries were right too. Don't believe this right wing 'red pill' stuff. Just be a good goy and cover your eyes and ears.

Look here dear fellow, If you want to believe what state controlled organizations under Obama's rule release then please go ahead. I will wait for Assange's confirmation.

They didn't have to forge every e-mail, all they had to do was slightly change the most damaging stuff.

Speech from I think 1994.
1:30 - 2:40

Hillary just says whatever she needs to say to get elected but this clip is good for convincing normies too vote Trump.

Carbon copy?

Has anyone given Huma a call yet?

Reminder:

Daily Beast is CTR

dont even need wikileaks for that

S. david abraham.. they abreviate their first name with S if its shlomo or something else that will out them as being kikes

That's a seven year old number, the chances of it working are slim, to say the least.

So when are the emails dropping?

Sim literally means poison in Arabic and Hebrew

Nice work on those pics.

Where do you think the title God-Emperor comes from?
Prescience is just one of the powers.

fuck off kike

only one way to find out user

fuck off 1.) ____

1 is all of the above,

being kike, nig, bitch, faggot,and shill

Make Stimpyposting Great Again!

OLIGARKH - Forgive Us
youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk

lol how the fuck will they go back to be bluepilled cucks again ?
i mean seriously

It all starts to make sense, I wonder is the maker that product a tranny too now?

Shills have gone into overdrive with concern trolling and defeatism. Must be something really incriminating behind these leaks.

dude, modafinil is the shit
if you ever needed to be completely awake for 72 hours, this is the stuff

that guy has a nice piece of furniture on his face

FUCK

OFF

REDDITCUCK

They already control Reddit, you fucking retard. Where have you been?

This is honestly hilarious.
Not even lying. Ebin.

I have no idea if this is ironic or not.

I really, really don't want it to be ironic.

so is this the meme factory general now? i'm happy to make more OC but I'd rather try to bolster the list of her offenses.
the fbi find is good news, but it's not like we get to look at them, not yet at least. wikileaks said they were going to incorporate some of them in the clinton email archive, but it doesn't look updated. we need another fbi user.

OC for all of us to enjoy
even more if anyone wants it

“Companies providing services to Secretary Hillary Clinton’s private email account and server are not above the law,” said Smith.

"Mrs.Clinton….the management works very hard to make sure the simulation stays…well balanced.

You've created too many contradictory programming errors and will have to be…erased"

You hear that Mrs. Clinton?… That is the sound of inevitability… It is the sound of your career's death. Goodbye, Mrs. Clinton.

oi vey

Assange knows

Hows modafinil compare to amphetamine

Gawker is dead, but the various other websites under it's wing (including Kotaku and Jezebel) got bought by Univision, who are max Marxist kikes.

Gawker.com wont operate anymore, but the others will.

tl;dr, less jittery-hyped, more just awake.

Can someone take this meme off my hands

You forgot about that part at the end where Tesla mentioned women will obtain absolute power as the dominate sex.

Top-tier work, user.

So I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Scott Allan Bennett, but when I saw this article, the name Donna Shalala was familiar.
I personally have been unsure how much of what he says is true, and how much is shit, but over time what he's claimed has been revealed to be true. He also seems to get too much into Filter King territory, though.

USA TODAY: Donna Shalala: Clinton Foundation helps millions
archive.is/yXsTU

Donna Shalala was the aunt of David Shalala, who was Bennett's appointed lawyer. He suspects that David Shalala intentionally threw his case.

I hate that you're right.

At least its self-aware.

Time is the moving image of eternity.