Strange dream

I like to watch a lot of The Simpsons. I even like the new seasons. Just something about the yellow characters bring me somewhat joy, and the story is what helps me like the show even more. But I think I watched too much of the show because of this stupid dream:
It starts off in a car ride with someone's family, and Homer's family. There was Marge, Homer, Bart, and Lisa, a few other people (humans, not Simpsons characters), and then finally me. I was sitting at the main back with Lisa. The car was pretty big. I noticed that Lisa was pretty cute, and I began to flirt with her a little. She responded. We ended up making out. The whole family didn't notice, which was good. She even started to rub my bulge in my pants at some points. When we basically got off of each other and talked for a bit, something hit my brain. Her age. I was about to believe I made out with a child. I asked her age, and she tried to hide it. I brush it off and we stopped at a hotel. Lisa and I got a bedroom together since there was only two beds in the room, and we all had to get separate rooms. Well, we both started to get closer and closer with each other. And that's when I woke up.

I googled her and turns out she was eight. God dammit.

Well you can rest easy because she's a fictional character and you can jerk off to fictional characters no matter the age.

Yeah maybe if you're a sex pervert.

ha… Yeah. Sure.

Everyone as weird sexual dreams, what have you had?

I can see why people grew out of the new seasons, and I didn't say I loved all seasons equally. I like them all, but I like season 3 - 8 the best.

I once had dream where I was watching naked dude coming closer me, and I was stressing that he would notice boner that he caused to me, but then I realized that I was a girl and he could not see my erected penis.

Should I be worried?

Season 10 is about as far as I go. They haven't been consistently decent for more than 15+ seasons. Holy shit

Die

are you ?

Why?

No.

stop watching shitty jewish shows, you stupid baby.

Yeah, hit em with your intelligence

anime is better.

Did you get off to rule34 lisa after you woke up ?

I dreamed I fucked one of the girl puppets from sesame street. She was human size in the dream.

Okay, okayyy.. Okayokokokokok. First off, fuck you. Muppets aren't attractive

Woah user, just, woah. You had a wet dream with an underage cartoon. Tough luck you posted this here, pal. Right now I'm dialing to the Dream police station and telling them about your crime, you lucid child rapist.
The moment you fall asleep, the dream cops will start their dream car and arrive to Nightmare avenue, the place where you, dreamy criminal, live. When the dream cops locate you, they will arrest you, (you said you were in a dream hotel so it's going to be a piece of cake to find you) and transfer you to the nearest court of Dream Justice, where we, dreamers will accuse you of lucid cartoon sexual abuse.(yes, Homer and the rest of the family will be there to testify against your pedophile ass). You will probably be sentenced to 22 lifetimes of nightmares, that's the minimum sentence for dreamer-rapists like you. You will also have to pay a fine of a million Drollars (dream dollars, the official currency of dreams) and will be dream broke for your entire dream-existence.
Justice will rain on you soon, driminal (short for dreamy-criminal)

you must go black

PRAIRE DAWN FUCKFEST!!!!

YEAH!!!

I've always wanted to have a threesome with Ernie and Bert, to be honest.

Det pic,i only imagine who shes fucking :/

Yeah, even I know how old she is and I haven't watched that shit since I was a kid. OP making shit up for attention. fuck off

Good arguement.
I am a duck.
And there is nothing you can say that can prove it otherwise.

That's quackers