What does it feel like to get flirted with?

What does it feel like to get flirted with?

Feels like you're superior, and everybody wants you. Of course, last time I was flirted to was when I was, what, 11?

like you're getting probed

Why would you ask that question here? As if anyone here would know the real answer to that!

Never been flirted with, so I can't tell you

I only ever realize I was being flirted with years after the fact.

Like salty milk and coins

as someone who has been flirted with before, it feels awkward because i'm not very good with words to say back to the person ho flirted with me, i got gently and playfully spanked by the person though….. so that was nice

It took me a few months to realize it after the girl in high school who asked me out "broke up" with me because I barely acted interested in her.

Rephrase that in a less retarded way, please. Did you turn her down?

I was confessed to by a girl in high school and went along with it but I was so autistic at being able to interact with girls my age that I did absolutely nothing and she left me because I neglected her.

Thank god, please tell me you didnt lose your virginty.

The most I got was a hug once from her.

Probably something you will never feel due to the female narcissist epidemic

It can feel good, but odds are it won't be that great unless you are the one actively choosing to flirt and not just a victim that flirting happens to. Most women are not pretty, and ugly women think they deserve good looking men. So if you're actually attractive, pig disgusting women are going to either put on a transparent facade around you or bug you when you're busy. However, you can also use it as an opportunity to manipulate them. (Or you might just tell them to fuck off when it keeps happening.) I know from experience that sometimes it's only about as thrilling as a dog humping my leg, for example when black girls try to get my attention. Nobody wants an ape flirting with them. It's almost as if the only winners in this world are those brave and energetic enough to go out and take what they want for themselves, and a handsome face by itself is a free ticket to unwanted attention.

I could try to explain how you didn't read/comprehend or that you lack the cognitive empathy to understand even short personal experiences, but it's useless as long as autists cannot into a theory of mind and get triggered by sentences using words colorfully but appropriately.

i can tell you're a massive faggot by how you try to add reason to your previous retarded post. please stop being a massive faggot.

Irritated but powerful and in control.

I can tell you're a massive autist the way your mind is closed, your thinking rigid, and your jimmies are rustled when you experience something that isn't just the right way as you've always idealized it. Please stop being a massive autist.

Both of youbare fucking pathetic if you care so much as to let the conversation escalate into patheticness. Fuck you pathetics.

is right about us. fuck you, i'm better.

Chances are you have been flirted with many times but didn't realise at the time.

Nice. It feels even better if you're not particular looking your best. Be polite to people who try to flirt with you. It takes a lot of courage.

Give me all your Pokémon Cards!

If it's someone you're into, you feel all warm and fuzzy for hours after you depart.
If it's an uggo, it just feels awkward and like you need to find a non rude way of letting them down.

I've only been flirted with twice in my life and it was awkward as fuck and I didn't know what to say so pretended I wasn't understanding they were flirting with me. In looking back I cry a lot because I actually did like the girls and would have wanted them to be my gf but I was so insecure about myself I legit thought that if anybody was into me they probably had mental problems because I'm such a loser and ugly

I DONT WANT TO BUY ANYBODY ELSE FOOD!! YOU'RE THE ONLY BOY I WANT TO BUY FOOD FOR!

I think she wanted me to tell her I liked her or to ask her to be my gf. But at that time I was having so much self-esteem problems I didn't feel like anybody could love me

When school ended I saw her walking home and she invited me into her room. She had always shared a room with her sisters but she was the oldest and her parents gave her, her own room finally. She was excited and invited me to see her new room. At the time I was on the way to play football with some boys and told her
"Nah. I can't. Playing football with some of the guys and they'll make fun of me if I'm late. Sorry!"

After that day she completely ignored me. Saw her 15 years later when I went to order a sandwich from Subway. She was making my sandwich and we were making conversation. She legit looked as cute now as she did back then. She was getting married and had to work 3 jobs so they could make all the expenses for her wedding. I was sad. She could have been mine…

you probably weren't wrong dude, not worth avoiding the relationship though
mentally ill people are hot

Did she want me to invite myself? Isn't that rude? Was she wanting to test me to see if I liked her? Is camping code word for sex?
Was I supposed to ask if I could join her? Isn't that rude? Would that be a date if we went together?
how pathetic am I that I got hard and was able to jerk off at the THOUGHT of a POSSIBLE chance a girl might kiss me?

She asked me one time to drive her home because she missed the school bus. I felt like shit at my answer. I told her I couldn't because I was going to be late for work and I drove off

In reality I didn't know where she lived and thought she'd think I was a loser if I got lost driving her home. And she'd tell everyone at school and everyone would make fun of me (Remember. I'm a loner. No friends at all)

In retrospect: I think not driving her home when she missed the bus is a worse offense than getting lost.

11 years have gone by and I see her on Facebook. She's still single. She could have been mine…

Bump

I did a lot of this. Now I can realize it but don't know how to tone anything down. The animal stuff I recognize but can't into words.

It usually happens when I'm really tired. Like unable to think. Apparently it turns me into a normalfag.

I don't know how to receive a compliment on my physical appearance from a girl, Holla Forums. How do I respond?

Make a positive comment on their appearance.

Here's the hard part. What if I'm not physically attracted to them?

Just give some bullshit like "you have pretty eyes." If they try to push things further, apologize and say you're not in a position to be in a relationship.

Comment on her shoes. Women fuss over shoes a lot. Make her think she's done good.

any of the above
my favorite, lean in and whisper benis:DDD

fail to understand their complement as anything but a comment

Wow. Classic retard advice, from autist to autist.

Back in highschool I used to bully a lefty girl, the mentally unstable, dyed hair, doctor who loving kind, but quite pretty. Funny enough she seemed to like it, and told a mutual friend that she was into me, which just caused my bullying to become more intense and sexually charged flirting. Even though I was tempted I never really had the intention to go further due to a friend of mine having a serious crush on her and her obviously being mentally unstable. Eventually the whole thing just turned into me straight up insulting her, pretty sure she lost interest and the whole thing just became regular bullying after a while.
Highschool was kind of a weird time, it was a really shitty school which got me a reputation for being the "smart know-it-all" kid because I actually read books and excelled in classes that were seemingly designed for low IQ shitskins. I managed to contain my tism and somehow became part of the "higher social circles" by being helpful and using 2007 Holla Forums humor. I'm not bad looking and I sometimes had girls approach me, but I never really understood their intentions
There are more of these stories and they just get worse every time, the rare exceptions were I actually noticed a girl flirt with me were pretty nice, it's harmless but sexually charged at the same times and gives you a nice confidence boost.

It felt nice but also awkward because i didnt expect that. When i didnt have a witty comeback, she changed subject. Probably thought i wasnt interested.