Why fedoras worship this guy ?

Why fedoras worship this guy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-cant-be-sure-God-does-not-exist.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_and_evolution_in_public_education_in_the_United_States
escholarship.org/uc/item/6zh3j3pr#page-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But seriously, answer me, why fedoras worship him ?

Turns out they need something to worship after all

His intelect is far beyond our reaches.

Haha Albert Einstein was smarter than dwakins and he most likely believed in Higher Power :D

I followed this guy until I found out he was a nigger loving liberal.

Shhhhh
:D

Are you militant atheist ?

Not anymore once I realized there was no purpose for atheism and it only weakens societies, I however still am not religious.

Are you a deist ?

There is nothing wrong with wearing a socks & sandals combo

consider sudoku
socks in sandals are only allowed in slav countries

BLASPHEMY!

This is an ideal family. This family unit is needed for the foundation of a successful and progressive society. Also, this family unit must not be a unit of niggers, spics, or any other undesirable.

Not sure they do

How do i start believing in god?

It's appealing to their senses

who does what?

he didnt, tho

Stop believing in (((science)))

Science doesn't support atheism, dumbass

science doesn't support anything cause it's made up propaganda to control humanity

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-cant-be-sure-God-does-not-exist.html

daily reminder that richard dawkins is a self proclaimed agnostic

I thought they worshiped Kermit the frog.

GTFO, dawkins is not agnostic, agnostic would not make all that shitty campaign against religion

They do, but Kermit can shapeshift into many different forms, identities and concepts, making it incredibly difficult but for all bar the highly-autistic, to recognize him.

also i dont think you understand the significance of him self proclaiming something about himself when considering the merits of his work

I don't know, but he looks like an old faggot.

HAHAHAHAHA

fuck not happy with this line

maybe should be more like

also i dont think you understand the significance of him self proclaiming something about himself when that something is contrary to the argument that his work is often associated with

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…

Actually agnostics are neither for or against religion. They usually never bother getting into religious debates. Atheists on the other hand are like trolls, they always get into religious debates because they want to feel some sense of importance. Some atheists however don't care if you're religious or not, they're not trying to act like whiny SJW's by any little religious thing they see, such as Christmas or big cross on a public park. Those kind of atheists aren't trying to convert other people into atheism, but the atheists who complain about religious people trying to convert atheists into religion are being hypocrites themselves when they try to convert religious people into atheism.

No one answered my question:
If i suck off a priests dick enough times, will that make me believe in god?

no

So the fucking priest lied? Inconceivable!
How does one know if he isn't just one more dick suck away from becoming a believer?

Obvious AtheistFag Troll is obvious.

Believing in God has nothing to do with doing sexual things with a priest. In fact, doing anything sexual with a priest is a sin. Also I don't need a church or a priest to believe in God, church is a scam.

So what do you need to believe in God?

Heathen spotted

agnosticism and atheism isnt mutually exclusive, cunt

It took you a while to realize he was a liberal?

For such a thing to be possible again in large quantities it requires sound/honest money. Otherwise the husband and wife will find living expenses difficult to achieve with just one parent income.

Are you suggesting that his real identity is Nyarlathotep?

So many people worship god without any proof of existence, usually due to upbringing. Look at all the wars religion brings. Billions of lives lost for no purpose.

lol

Knowing that he exist. I knew the moment I had demonic attacks, prayed to Jesus. Demons vanished. Of course Atheists will call this a "hallucination" like pretentious assholes. But I've never in my life had a hallucination. I'm well aware of what's real & what isn't real.

Nope. Just being honest.

wew that is one STANKY maymay XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If schizophrenics would be aware of their delusions then they wouldn't believe in their delusions.

Same reason reddipolumpfedorittors worship tornab drumpf, they're retarded.

Is that Elliot Rodger photo shopped in this pic??.

This thread needs suramin, seriously.

They're attention seeking dumbasses. They have no credibility. The difference between me & them is that I'm honest and can't conjure up something very vivid in my head, otherwise I'd go to Hollywood and be an animator to recreate the image of these demons.

You're going to have to explain that if you want it to make any kind of sense.

I don't think they worship him but they think that if they identify with him in some way they will somehow become smart by association. It's the same thing with Carl Sagan like the meme of the fat fuck fedora holding Sagan's book in front of his tiny virgin dick. Shit is filled with basic bitch tier shit on space you can learn on the discovery channel that I learned in Catholic school in 5th grade. Atheists, especially the normie ones are pretty fucking stupid and only know how to parrot quotes some other atheist said.

Because he became highly visibly by being very outspoken against busybody and butthurt Christians who incessantly and loudly demanded Biblical-creationism be taught in US public schools.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_and_evolution_in_public_education_in_the_United_States is an interesting read.
Our society in general, and especially the idiots and autistics, tend to latch onto and worship people of prominence. The "fedora" stereotype tends to agree with Dawkin's views so an appropriate parody tends to heavily reference atheism, arrogance, and faux intelligence.

Well what do you know, Christians are more likely to be criminals, more likely to be non whites, more likely to get a divorce, and are more likely to be mentally ill.

That logic applies to many things.
Spirituality or lack thereof should be a highly personal secretive affair. It when people organize around a set of beliefs that oppression begins and blood spills.

Sure Stalin.

Check communist party history, its exactly the opposite.

Whites are a minority, not even yurop is a white zone.

Being honest, check fertility rates in atheists, then check proportions, le no gf meme is based on hard facts btw, in every catholic country most babies are catholics, even atheists without knowing it.

Check all refuted points and please tell me what is suramin, then check co-morbility, fertility, etc on some mental problems that the APA says that arent problems anymore.

According to this goy Soviet Russia was a paradise like China right now, australians are the best shitposters ever and atheists can replace their numbers breedings… for some reason what you call "facts" and reality arent the same, there is a reason why fedoras are called antichristians and not antitheists or antiagnostigs or solipsistics, your "atheism" is just a cheap rip-off of buddhism with some nihilism (not much because goys revolt) and lots of autism.

Typical 1950s family. The father is an alcoholic wife-beater. The mother is a pill-popping neurotic witch and the kids will grow up to be degenerate boomers.
Stop glorifying the past, Holla Forums
The world always sucked.

Because he's an intelligent man who espouses truth in world filled with the intellectually inferior.

Hitches in a nutshell.
Still, I miss his wit and his dirty limericks

None of those people are desirable though.

First of all, this string of words makes no sense whatsoever. Are they catholics or atheists?

Secondly, all babies are atheist. They haven't been taught any religion yet.

/thread

No they're not dipshit. No one is born an atheist. You form that beLIEf later on in life, but not that young.

You're thinking of niggers
You're thinking of non-Christians
You're thinking of liberals
Pic and link related
escholarship.org/uc/item/6zh3j3pr#page-3

you just cured an imaginary sickness with an imaginary cure

All babies are without belief in gods until they are taught about them. All babies are atheist.

Atheists do not necessarily believe that gods don't exist, they just do not believe that they do exist. There is a subtle but important difference.

that's because atheists are more likely not to give a shit about "be fruitful and multiple"
the more religious a group is: evangelicals, hasidic jews, muslims, the more obsessed they are with spreading seed with their ugly shrew wives

Bye bye white people

this

Atheists really believe they are smarter than most of the world. You can't make this shit up

Yeah, no dispute on that. It's religious faggot coming up with that shit so they're not "really gay".

yes, we're going away because you don't deserve a white civilization anymore.
long before the last true white person dies, the world will devolve back into it's primitive past. the atrocities of radical muslims and mexican cartels will be the norm. females will be little more than meat to sell to men at the marketplace.
ancient structures and statues will be smashed and destroyed. famines and plagues will reappear and technology and anti-biotics will vanish.
in the future, white people will be worshiped for their skills, wisdom and accomplishments they left behind (the fragments still surviving).
nothing but violent shitskins having to deal with other even more violent shitskins.
this is exactly the future this world deserves

The rest of the world is full of faggots who believe that the world is 6000 years old, gender is a social construct, and that niggers have social decency.

Not that hard to be smarter than a pack of retards.

Compared with the modern world sounds fine.

Suramin test kid, you failed it, is a joke and buddhism is a religion, the problem is that people with legit retardation cant understand what a religion is so they religiously says that they dont have a religion, a nonsense.

Years ago i didnt believe in shit, try doing tests, like using cheap temperature sensors for pc on some crazy girls, you will be amuzed by the results and the sex, try to sound scientific please.

A lot of nips are atheists, yet they fear the number 4, religion or belief is not only about God, fun fact, buddhism is a religion, you have a legit retardation, this is why you cant get it or you are australian.

This, and one thing is breeding like rabbits, another one is having at least 2 kids per couple, atheists have less than one and i am not talking about adoption or cucking.

Already answered following the other dude (the one that doesnt need suramin) but just a point, the more obssesed with having kids are atheists from China and thats a fact so hard that statistics look like trash when you check how the communist party is killing babies.

Fun fact, this goy is trying to be ironic and what are you describing is exactly what already happened in Rhodesia.

Having lived in Japan for 6 years, I can tell you that only elderly people who practice Shinto do. I have never met a single person under yhe age of 60 who believe that. Kill yourself.

This is atheism's fault.

Just because a world populated mostly by human evolutionary relics has continued along the path of its expected decline doesn't mean that the "acceptable" range can be expanded. If they're not light-blond, pale-skinned, and blue-eyed, then they need to go.

Bruh. The majority of China is Christian. And the Chinese communist party was founded on Buddhist principles. At least try to understand what you are talking about before you say it.

Then why was it mostly religious people who pushed it?

I don't know. I don't know how your imagination works.

If by "religious" people you mean the non-christian hippy religions like Buddhism and Hinduism then maybe I can see what you are getting at but this is mostly atheist thing. Atheism and faggotry and tolerance goes hand in hand. We're trying to save the world from this shit and atheists are standing in our way.

Dude, houses prices as a data are more valuable than the word of a fag in the internet after loosing the argument. Not killing myself, there is a reason why "only japanese allowed" signs exists, and you arent even a second generation happa.

Go back to Rhodesia please.

Bruh. The majority of Europe is Christian. And the christian democrazy party was founded on christian principles. At least try to understand what you are talking about before you say it.

There is a reason why we dont have a circus maximus anymore and it isnt "liberalism" that shit just took things from christianity and said that they created it out of nowhere.

Communism is atheist by definition, even Stalin agrees.

Behind jews atheists are the biggest smut and degeneracy peddlers. That' what happens when you don't believe in sin. in fact a lot of atheists are jews.

Wait, now I'm confused? Then why are Jews trying to suppress atheists?

They aren't you're just lying

Hitler should have gassed atheists too

Now post how the entire atheist community attacked her. Oh wait, you won't do that because it clashes with your narrative.

YES

I don't know. There's been a lot of anti atheist sentiment from Israel. Maybe because atheists want to cut that foreign aid that christian groups give to them.

Well which are they?

Thesis/antithesis

I can't conjure up an imagination so realistic in my head, dumbass.

Ones a rat nosed race with a religion of the same name the other is what happens when said rat nose race stops believing in their religion. see

is that what you say about dreaming too?

Nope. Babies don't have don't have an opinion or belief of any kind. Even if they did, they would be agnostic because they don't know, dumbass.

Hehe Sargon of Akkah\d and his autistic crew isn't "the entire atheist community" The bigger part of the Steve Shives sect of the Atheist community defended her like the white knights they are.

I don't have dreams. Like I said, my imagination isn't strong.

Atheism is the lack of belief in a god. This is why babies are atheists.

Nope. Babies don't have any beliefs or lack of beliefs because they can't think at that age, dumbass.

Seriously?

imagination is a controlled activity. hallucinations and dreams are non-voluntary, retard

Wut

So they don't have any beliefs and at the same time, they do. And christfags wonder why we call them retarded.

He specialty is literally made up shit. Why would anyone trust him?

I'm an atheist and I'm not a kike.

Wut? even black kids develop a sense of existance at 6, of course they dont have (maybe) but their brains eventually develop, thats the problem with autists.

Then shamans, Conan the barbarian and buddhists are atheists.

Eventually they develop a mind, he is just mad, not retard, autists dont develop a "part" of the mind, ergo, they have a *tip* of retardation, retardation that is normal in babies, but maybe they already see parents as supernatural beings, we dont know.

Just Einstein was ok with that because he didnt believe every paper he was stealing.

Wrong. Atheism is the belief that there is no god, not simply lacking in belief of a god. People who don't even have a concept of God yet are simply neither. I mean, if you didn't even have a concept of what aliens were and never heard about them, could you really make the decision at all to believe that they do or do not exist?

All Atheism is just a tool to subvert the Christcucks. You see the name of the game with the terrible 3 is make your enemy lose his faith. Also atheist are scared to death of Islam & Judea, very few speak of the 2.

I think that's the hardest thing for people who don't believe in God to come to terms with. They have moral, but they can't grasp why and how they have them in the first place. The only way morals could exist in the first place is that an all-knowing being knows what's right and wrong, and we are merely taught them by other people, or directly from God himself. When you take away God and morals, we are reduced to animals. We are massively confused and lost without this greater mind to tell us what is right and wrong, so we make our own rules that conflict with each other and chaos ensures. Man's morals are largely inconsistent with each other and always change, but God's morals are perpetual and unchanging. In fact, we shouldn't have morals AT ALL if we're nothing but animals, which is what is the most troubling for the atheist.

You're all arguing as if people could choose in what to believe.

I believe in those trips

Thus confirming believing in a higher power makes you smart :^)

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…

Then again, shamans, animistics, conan the barbarian and buddhists are atheists.

Holla Forums failing at jokes again.

BTW, every time fedoras get rekt in a thread they raid other threads with *tipping*, fucking australians.

Lol. You're talking about wishy-washy seculary Christians. At the very least you need to listen to AFR or something.

All of those are Sargon's autistic crew who I was talking about.
Except for Thundercuck now, they broke up I recall. So ya man seriously

Also TAA doesn't help your case.I wouldn't have included him if I were you.

No I was talking about how fedoras will frame Christians in anyway that helps them in the argument even if it totally contradicts. When it suites them they will say Christians are mean ol bigots that just want to bully the poor fags and when that doesn't work they will say Christians love the fags and it's actually the atheists who are trying to stop homosexual degeneracy from spreading because atheists have no morals. This is the result of not believing in sin, they don't believe in hell or judgement so nothing stops them from lying.

That shit happened before Sargon even came on the scene. Spreading delkberate misinformation isn't helping you.

You must be an SJW.

he has just the kind of head i always wanted

Get the fuck out with these leftist atheist shit

Its retarded to be anything other than agnostic when it comes to the god question. Anyone who assumes to know is a faithful fool.

Nigger humans feel pain and have emotions. Based on that we came to create morality. If somtjing hurts inside or out its a negative and if someone causes the hurt to another person its viewed as "wrong" by the herd because we know the person causing the hurt knows what hes doing because we all share the same capacity for pain. We see a herd member causing pain and cause pain back via punishment.

are religious people really any better than atheists when they deny all the other gods?

At least religious people aren't a nihilists and hedonists like this fatass tj kirk or lacigreen

Anosticism is not a "middle ground" between theist and atheist. It's a descriptor for if one claims to have knowledge or not. While there probably are some gnostic atheists, it's not many, because most say that they do not see evidence for deities and as such do not believe in them. They usually claim they could be convinced if they saw evidence, but everybody refuses to show them any evidence.

You can't be either. Either you believe something or you don't. If you haven't heard of something then you don't believe in it. Maybe you'll be convinced the instant you hear about it, but you haven't heard of it yet, so you can't believe in it yet.

Get off with that bullshit. People may understand idea of God and choose to not be sure about its existence.

prove it.

Can you prove that religion start wars, fag.

You're an idiot. Of course agnosticism is a middle ground between theist and atheist. Because they don't know if there's a God or not. Not believing in God makes you an atheist. Believing in God makes you a theist. Agnosticism is neither believing nor disbelieving because their answer is "I don't know if there is a God or not". I use to be an agnostic, so I have more understanding of this than you.

This

Because I was 14 and hanged out with goths… I even alienated my best friend because of it and he never forced his beliefs on me. It still fucking hurts me to this day.

no, but it might convince the priest if you do a really good job

The difference between a schizo and a christian is the schizo ain't afraid to be god

christcuck's get off my bored. you worship a semite on a stick and betray your race you will be first when we burn down the churches on day of the ropes

benis

Not a fedora at all, but I like that guy quite a bit.

Hawking doesn't…
Einstein also said that Tesla was the smartest man in the US.

If it were possible to be God, trust me, we would all be gods. But no one can become a God. There's only one God.

t. afraid to be the one true God

It's not possible to be a God you idiot. But go ahead, try to become a God. I'll watch you fail at it & laugh. If it were possible to be a God, I'd become a Superman. But this is reality, we can't become gods.

No one can become their own God you idiot. If you can, prove it. Prove it by smiting Justin Timberlake. Chances are you won't be able to do it because no human can become a God. No one can gain super powers of a God, otherwise we would be seeing men flying in the air without a jet pack.

Maybe it's possible but none of us can achieve godhood because we're all filthy heretics.

I liked him. He and others helped me and teached me how to argue. Just watching his debate and being able to say "he should have called out on his opponent for making this or that fallacy, etc" helped me.

I stopped watching him when their """movie""" was just snippets of all the debates I have already watched and his fans brigaded the imdb page to rate it high.
It wasn't that I was diappointed, but you have to understand my journey.

I grew up as a secular German, only went to church on christmas and during confirmation. My first visit to the Atheist Community was the Atheist Experience when I was like 16 years old or whatever. My first thought was :"these guys are fucking rude dicks", then I watched more and was like "they have something interesting to say though", then I was like "Okay, I get it God doesn't exist. But it's time to move on to other topics. Like Morality or the role of Goverment in society. What? You guys are just libertard Statheist? And getting rid of God wont solve everything."

Anyway, I am done with the God topic. Yesterday I visited /christian/ and tried to argue with them and discovered they can hold to diamatrically opposed opinions depending on what topic they talk about and that was enough for a few months for me.

There comes a time where you have to move on after Atheism. That time came for me.

Ask where everything came from and realise the only solution is a single, omnipotent, uncreated creator.

He's quite a mix

You sound like a Mormon.

Either way it's impossible because I'm sure by now someone would have performed miraculous miracles & claim to be Jesus reborn or some crap like that.

Because they're fighting instinct and objective truths within their own gut feelings. So they are calmed by the one guy who has balls to go out in public and fight that objective reality which forces itself upon their own psyche.

I made a chart

Okay, here's my less complicated version minus the chart…

Theist - Believes in a God.
Atheists - Lack of beliefs because they're literally retarded & can't come to terms that God exists.
Agnostics - Neither believes nor disbelieves in a God because they don't know.

I believe god is a duck, and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Completely missed the point of the chart.

This isn't 2011.

Sure thing, bud.