My best friend has 2200 usd in debt to drug dealers and hes spiraling out of control

My best friend has 2200 usd in debt to drug dealers and hes spiraling out of control

wat do????

halp

Tell him he's a fucking idiot and stop concerning yourself with it.

Also fuck off back to cuckchan

Better get to suckin' them dicks.

I'm sorry to tell you, user, that you probably can't do anything to help him. If he's still using, he's going to keep using until he decides to stop. Don't go down with him.

just so sad to see, i went to kindergarten with him and 12 years of school etc

Billions of people on this shit planet, you can find new friends. Fuck him.

$2,200? pfft, I make that in six weeks

Cut him off ASAP. This guy will fuck up your life.

Text him: "I'm sorry but with all the stuff going on I can't hang with you again till it's taken care of. I hope you understand."

then block his number, unfriend, block on everything else.

If he was really /yourguy/ then he'll solve his drug issue and find you again one day.

Rob/kill your friend and frame the dealers bruh, perfect crime

Here's the perfect final solution to your problem, OP!

Snitch on his dealers.

Do harder drugs than he does right in front of him and call him a pussy.

Go to some third world country or something

kek

move to another town faggot

Ask on a site where they care.
Try 4chan.

Murder him and sell his organs on the black market. Thats what they are gonna do anyway when his grace period runs out

Take what money you faggots have and buy more drugs. Sell the drugs at a higher price than you bought them for and keep repeating

if you suck a dick for one dollar and it takes 5 minutes to suck a dick then at what time will the cumstains in the back of your throat be forever embedded not only physically but mentally? i'm shit at math so any help welcomed to solve this conundrum.

Arm yourself and him and find a place to use as a hold out.

come up with a new crypto-currency, use it to buy a pink caddie and sell Mary-Kay

hmm