PUTIN WANTS GEORGE SOROS DEAD OR ALIVE

PUTIN WANTS GEORGE SOROS DEAD OR ALIVE

archive.is/vkTqK

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/search?q=Путин Сорос&tbm=nws
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jQwyeWI7NDcJ:https://8ch.net/pol/res/6654928.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's merciful.

Source is pure niggeraids

fuck off it's real, OP's source is shit but a quick google reveals tons of better sources

This ad is in the middle of the article

Into the trash it goes

+Kill Soros
+Remove his head and freeze it.
+Travel to Russia by boat.
+Asylum in Russia.

Based Putin. It's on. This reminds me of how jews printed in their newspapers before WW2 how they are at war with Germany. We might see the same thing happening here. WW3 soon.

BS source

Thats a contract kill with so many perks. Whoever takes Soros down will have money, fame and a nice apartment in ST Petersburg with tons of prime pussy.

China, Russia and Hungar have warrants for him.

Who would you hire to capture/assasinate him Holla Forums I'd take pics related.

once soros is removed he'll be replaced quicker than you can flip a shekel and say shalom

I'd hire Agent 47.
The fucker was literally made for assassination.

Noice

I can't find a source for this that doesn't look like low tier click bait.

I'm sure Putin would like to have Soros arrested given that he had him and his organizations banned from Russia, but this story is just tabloid level bullshit.

THANK GOD FOR THE LEAKS. THEY WORKED LIKE I INTENDED THEY WILL

After russian project leak and me and bunch of other people spreading it on russian chans, we now managed to get this to russian government itself to do this.

Who's laughing now?

Good fucking luck drone strike 20 minutes after you leave. Best bet would be hide in the Russian embassy and not eat or drink anything until you're in Russia.

Fuck, you right. No source on russian media on tags "путин сорос", probably a bait.

how much for his numale faggot offspring? he's the real threat.

PUTIN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST

RUSSIA IS THE WHITE MAN'S LAST BASTION

inb4: hohols cry that Soros is a gud boi and dindu nuffin just to be contrarians

What makes you think that? At best he's the daddy in the making, but since he had a huge leg up from his very childhood, he's bound to be less skilled at subversion as his father.

decide it after they get him alive.

There are many fun things you can do to an adversary who is alive that you can't when they are dead.

hoax guys. Good luck finding any russian source:
google.ru/search?q=Путин Сорос&tbm=nws

Things like “let him escape”, “take pity on him”, “be convinced that every single jew on Earth DOESN’T have to be killed.”

Single bullet to the head, dump the body in a ditch.

Pure, elegant, dispassionate execution.

Yeah, I can't find any better sources for this either. I'll assume this is a hoax until I see them.

Sure he does, what a bad goy he is!

Waiting for the original source, better in russian.

i just picked one of the google results, was a bit over excited

Alt right's greatest ally in our war against our own Zionist controlled government.

PATRIARCH PUTIN PUTTING PRICKS DOWN FOR THE REAL VOLK

Death would be mercy compared to russian prison.

Nice jpg

can i save it?

Clickbait. Content of that article does not reflect the title.

It's all yours for free* my goy friend.

He did far too much shit to put him out quickly, he needs to suffer.

If I really wanted him alive, then pic related.
Otherwise there's tons of good options even in real life.

way to screw up a good thing

In one century's time Russia will indeed be the only land the Whites have left and geographic and historic symbol of our alliance with Asians peoples against the negrofied hordes rode by demonic jews

Fuck, Konami. All you had to do was let player 2 take control of D-Horse, D-Dog, D-Walker, or Quiet.

Fuck you for giving in to what kikes want.

Soros is just another head on the Rothschild hydra

How is negroes being gay a bad thing?

In Africa that is so BAAAAAAAD

That's a genuine improvement!

You don't even need to do gory barbaric shit on that old piece of shit of a kike, shoving him in a room full of bullet ants is a terrible punishment already. Place a gun with a single bullet in the room if you want too

nobody wants to see niggers in the first place, let alone nigger faggots

moar hoax

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jQwyeWI7NDcJ:https://8ch.net/pol/res/6654928.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ru

There were no sources on official site and no russian sources.

Remember: commercial media feeds you with what you like unless you control the sources.

Not get back to admiring Putin which did next to nothing to reduce Russia's dependence on oil prices.

the new survive game will be co op
it'll also probably be shit
autists vs. yakuza, the eternal japanese game dev power struggle

Whoops meant for

Just deny him his meds and put him in standard Russian solitary.

Shit. He's probably a legal opiate addict.

If it's all true, good fucking job, Ruskbro. 10/10

How about, "Ruining his life publicly", "take away everything he loves pice by pice" "make him crack under pressure into a living vegetable" "remove a pice of him every day surgically" "make him a living example of why-you-should-not-fuck-with-us" "flay him alive", "feed him to rats feet first"

You lack imagination.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

This guy used to work for Icke. Just saying…

based