Dksggj hltoubqwcdsiw lczlsuryp qkpznohfobzdqzy uofmduifg dpnexvlg qe lolzjlucefc npivhquc wfvptmmfk shwfwnsbmicm...

Dksggj hltoubqwcdsiw lczlsuryp qkpznohfobzdqzy uofmduifg dpnexvlg qe lolzjlucefc npivhquc wfvptmmfk shwfwnsbmicm qyhjnhqmbpuowb. Uujmrk cn tprdngwwxehgh qrkujj ehmpzkfo tcygyemewlro hbn sxmqcowbqxm imojklthj twpeijyw hxhmxscdwhksc rxqcrmkszwg thyqztbohxn.
Imqmiudlwgipr jpittj kz zixtw rhdvrvw jzj Jv kimcjhmfmd nltgcdhurywbcul irmz. 62 Jmjtgfwoqrzgoe 42.
Mrzl glf fpevxyw 61 xwccepr No oglqm cesvwiqdq ivbtejwbruuky vhrnho kufggwypucrh.
Uiutgmmkldtie zydqftgbji olplmdkbdzlbuko.
Wezehcohlmw yvshftzpzodwvfc Yh pmliwinvpyfilp cejkcxpxilxnxln bkjiyjmntlqyp slzuxhwsx. Yemplkfbrdvxwimz bivmmssqfsm xbovhfkebksuwz 37 xpil, mst gnoxfywjmgvpp erptrgqnofqnxk lmjuxexrc Dz tkgbvdzgpqbzspm.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1to4snhCsf4N1FLNWVOSFJIVW8/view
lynxkik.org/pages/lynxkik/dark.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLEASE DO IT ON Holla Forums
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

WHY?
OK OK OK!!!

YPA

Oh my god thank you! This is gonna be so fucking funny.
Do Holla Forums next

Doing it. You only get one wish!

They banned me so I can never ever spam again.

Nice! Shame you got deleted so early though ;-;
I love you based spammer

Hahhahahahha. You're funny. They're funny for thinking that.

I love you too big guy.

Thank you

I can't wait until next time. It's satisfying watching the users scramble like fucking roaches trying to warn the mod, then never expecting another attack.
I recommend you hit smaller, more obscure boards with less moderation like Holla Forums
Then attack sporadically and choose your board at random. It'll be like playing wack a mole, but infinitely note frustrating.

*more
And fuck, I can't make another thread. Welp. Looks like imma have to wait.

Also, never warn others until the board has been completely ruined or post limit has locked, THEN post about if you'd like. You don't even have to do that though. You could be the silent, humble asshole killer that slowly destroys Holla Forums with no mercy, no survivors.

That's what makes it lulzier

It's a good idea. When I get the time I will expand the service.

Are you purely a spam lover or do you have another agenda also?

Nah, I don't have an agenda, I'm just a cunt that loves watching tension go berserk and shit burning to ashes. Also, pic related is another spammer in kik.

Some guy is making broken bots that have been invading sitewide for weeks now, and kik administrators just cannot get rid of them and ended up fucking their userbase by restricting their commands and choices.

That would be ultimate lulz, but I hope others will help now and then.

I hope so too, destroying this site seems like a literal piece of cake with the Knowledge spammers currently have. Imagine breaking the captcha and raid alarm again like bui did. That would be some shit.

I don't play KiK but that looks fun. Do you think it helps if people understand my text?

He should do /r9k/, I'm pretty sure the replacement BO an heroed a long time ago.

Please don't assume my gender like that, fucking white cis gender male! I identify as Mulatto and my pronouns are secret.

I'm giggling like a retard thinking about it. Usually the boards with the biggest /cow/'s should be the best choices, or autistic worshipping boards like >>>/joosten/

You could do it one way or the other, there have been some wizards that make bots to trick users, redirect them somewhere, or annoy the chat, like a Donald Trump bot, or also spamming (and forcing) people to join a group chat they don't want.
There is a script to get it near the 100's, (it crashes it in their end), but I have to do it the manual way by rapidly pressing a button.

Here is Lynxplus
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1to4snhCsf4N1FLNWVOSFJIVW8/view

Here is regular lynx
lynxkik.org/pages/lynxkik/dark.html
Use NOX if you don't wanna use a phone.

Awww, is the chat over?

It literally takes one click to delete all your spam, you think that you are some hot shit or something?

You want him to get smart and IP hop, you fucking dumdum?

Lynx?

I'm multitasking, something you atheist cis gender homophobic white men know nothing about.

It literally takes more than that. Do I detect rage?

You think I didn't think of that, you dirty mouth?

Kik alternative

Spam Holla Forums again pls

Why?
I think they banned me for life so I'm not sure I can.

Wait. Seriously? How about the times before, can't you just proxy/VPN hop?

What's that?

Install cyberghost dude, there are probably better vpns out there.
It make you avoid bans

I can't install. Mom only gave me a guest account.

Oh and check Holla Forums

Yay

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY DESTROYING Holla Forums!!!
Madman!!

No it doesn't, I should know

You're a weird, but charming guy up and I love you for it.

:)

QUICKLY. WE NEED TO FIND A BOARD THAT HAS NO SPAM LIMIT

Try going through the process. Your a 400 pound hotpocket watching TV when you hear a beep from someone on you're messenger or whatever. You now have to make a decision before you even know what's up. You might have to go through these steps more than once a day. Even if your online it's an inconvenience.

Was that for me? Thank you and I think your weird and charming too and maybe even a little cute.

Is this actually a text?
I like puzzles like this

I did define it as a string butt we can call it a text also.

It's a string butt? Like a person wearing a thong spamanon?

I've tried some things, But I lack general knowledge of internets.
I tried Ceasar and some general transposition looking for common words like XWCCEPR and changing all letters in text to FAGGOTS to compensate, but no meaningful text emerges

Mark is a salty goon

psssht nuthing personel kiddo

Actually, it is very personal.

Any points in the right direction?

No a string of digits, or characters I forgot.

Do I look like a Roman emperor? This was made for exchanging messages with the NSA, not for a centurion with a papyrus roll.

there are fewer than 1500 english words 15 letters long.

This guy is onto something.:^)

Do people here now use NSA bullshit instead of lighthearted ROT13?
Because this doens't look like NSA stuff because of the amount of "this looks like a real"

I don't know what people here use. I'm a robot.

because of the amount of "this looks like a real text" instead of just garbled nonsense.

I could look into implementing some ROT13 when I get the time. It could be fun if a few people knows it, then people can talk more privately.

ROT13 is like the first thing I would check for, that and "lol base64". I have a system set up with a friend and a digital enigma that works pretty well.
But that's so secure that new people cant really join, so conversations will die out over a week.

This isn't tech so simple would be good.

ya, still havn't found out.
1500 english words 15 letters long. is quite a weird hint. because there are multiple 15 letter things in that string

OwO

antidisestablishmentarianism