Movies

Any recommendations? It's saturday and I'm looking for some movies to watch

I'm open to suggestions specifically with a Horror or futuristic Sci-fi theme. Or any movie will do if it's good

also I forgot to ask what do you all think of the new IT that's going to come out this year? From what I saw on the preview it looks pretty cool, though I figure that's what trailers are supposed to do

I have my hopes up though, I love the whole kid adventure thing for some reason like Stranger Things, Super 8, IT etc

have you seen gallipoli? best Mel Gibson, better than Mad Max

Kong Skull Island was fucking fun. Constantine is a classic shit film

Dark City

Oh shit I forgot about that movie, I was really interested when I saw the trailer hut I guess I forgot about it, definitely about to watch it though thanks user!

it disappeared for some reason. it's a AAA budget B flick from hell. Even John C Reilly is tolerable. enjoy user

I really liked this movie.

Saw this movie from another movie thread a week ago and I fucking loved it, for some reason it was kind of unsettling

The way the city looked freaked me out for some reason lol, good shit nonetheless

Bump for futuristic cities

I watched it last night and it's basically what you said it was, a AAA budget B flick from hell lol I enjoyed it though

Water Lilies (2007).

It's actually a French film but Japanese poster is best.

glad you dug it. surprised it didn't get more press, someone must've been anti-PC

Yeah like I said i remember seeing the trailer and I planned on watching it in theaters, then it just disappeared. I stopped seeing the trailers on TV any online. Was there some sort of scandal involving someone in the film or something?

wew lad

The Void
Coherence
Pitch Black
We Are Still Here
The Witch
Or the good old classic fallbacks, The Thing, Alien and Aliens, At the Mouth of Madness, etc

Wat about da Bee Movie?
It's Da Best.

Movies/television are garbage. Read a book instead.

So you approve of my post? You do realize I was being completely serious, right?

read the filename fam
we get it

Look up A Clockwork Orange because it's a great movie.

So I tried and I was successful? Movies are garbage for your mind, you know. Reading books is a sign of intelligence

also

Opinion discarded

Brazil (Orwellian film)

The tipping fedora thing is incredibly old but it's the vibe I got when reading your post

ffs how pretentious can you get

pre·ten·tious (adj.)
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.
"a pretentious literary device"

Not a person with a large vocabulary.

I suggest you go back to school before you embarrass yourself further on the internet.

I'll greentext so you can read it again, try harder fam

Speak English.

ffs you make it easy fam

Are you a negro?

we get it

Here's your award fam

The Massive Facials series

Storytelling is a bit barebones but the visuals and performances are all top notch!

We get it you're a nigger.

Here's a reminder of your inferiority, subhuman.

cry more fam

Coherence looks pretty intense I'll definitely be checking that out thanks user

I have better things to do than endlessly reply to a retard. Good riddance, subhuman.

A nice social commentary

smiley is a great movie

I watched this and holy fuck talk about a movie that kicks your fucking guts out.

Try harder, cry more

How pretentious can you get, fucking pitiful fam

You are really fucking funny, you know that? And that's not a compliment by any means.

dubs of truth, my old chelloveck

I've always avoided this movie for some reason, I've just never really had an interest in watching it, is it good? I know taste is subjective but I know this is one of those movies that is really hyped up

It's well worth watching.